• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Assistant
      Friendly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Entrance Hall: Help me!

Quote Originally Posted by EighthEscape View Post
      I really tried to watch Tsurune but I just couldn't get into it, perhaps I should give it another shot?
      A moba stands for 'Massive Online Battle Arena' for games such as Smite or LoL :')
      I only ever heard bad things of it, it looks like the old Civ IV artstyle which I very much enjoyed but I stuck with Civ V as I generally just enjoy it more!
      @EighthEscape Well, Tsurune isn't a super typical fast paced, heart pumping, sports anime. I think it is more slice of life-y than all that. So if that sounds good, then give it another go, but if not, then I would leave it. Even though I love it!!!

I like Civ V better than Civ VI, but they play like two completely different games. I would suggest it as a good game in its own right, not as a replacement for Civ V.

Re: moba; Aaaahhhhh. I never knew there was a name for those games. I am educated anew.

Finally, to @Pixiedora and @EighthEscape re:Theatre Yay! I live in a theatre household. My hubby got a theatre degree in America and got a Masters in Playwriting at Royal Holloway. We are constantly at the theatre. Do you have a favourite kind of theatre (Musical, Play, Comedy, Drama, Dark, etc)? What have you seen lately? We're going to see Company on Monday. We just saw Home, I'm Darling and Songs for Nobody. I suggest both, but I think Songs for Nobody just closed. Home, I'm Darling was a bit long for what ti was trying to do, but Katherine Parkinson acted the hell out of it.

EZ & EH Moderator
      EZ Quiz starts tonight! Come join in!

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Endynyp Yay more theatre people!! I personally LOVE musical theatre the most. I haven't been able to go the theatre for a while due to saving for things, but I saw Hamilton and Heathers last year which were both amazing! I'm on the early release list for Dear Evan Hansen when it starts in West End I'm hoping to go to New York in October and watch at least two Broadway shows while I'm there What about you and @EightEscape what are you faves?
      Sakura is my waifu for lifu

To start today, is to survive yesterday

Sneaky

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Endynyp I think it would be too slow for me and I'd lose interest in it, sorry! I will have to give Civ VI a go when I've got a chance

@Pixiedora and @Endynyp I am also a fan of musical theatre!! I recently saw Rocky Horror and Heathers last year. I was tempted to see Company when I was in London but ended up seeing Chicago with Todrick Hall!
      I am also interested in more small scale works of contemporary theatre, one of my favourite companies is 'Massive Owl'!

@Pixiedora what did you think of Carrie Hope Fletcher playing Veronica?
      Eighth

EZ & EH Moderator

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by EighthEscape View Post
      @Endynyp I think it would be too slow for me and I'd lose interest in it, sorry! I will have to give Civ VI a go when I've got a chance

@Pixiedora and @Endynyp I am also a fan of musical theatre!! I recently saw Rocky Horror and Heathers last year. I was tempted to see Company when I was in London but ended up seeing Chicago with Todrick Hall!
      I am also interested in more small scale works of contemporary theatre, one of my favourite companies is 'Massive Owl'!

@Pixiedora what did you think of Carrie Hope Fletcher playing Veronica?
      Yaaas Rocky Horror! I saw that over the Xmas period. Did you dress up?

Hmmmm I think she was ok. I'm not a huge fan of hers but I don't think she did a bad job. They lowered a lot of the notes for her to be able to sing it but it still sounded good! I'm still lowkey annoyed they removed the song Blue though Did you like her?

Sneaky

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedora View Post
      Yaaas Rocky Horror! I saw that over the Xmas period. Did you dress up?

Hmmmm I think she was ok. I'm not a huge fan of hers but I don't think she did a bad job. They lowered a lot of the notes for her to be able to sing it but it still sounded good! I'm still lowkey annoyed they removed the song Blue though Did you like her?
      I did a very rough Brad! Did you dress up?

I thought she nailed the comedic elements of Veronica but I agree with the singing! Yeah I was so unhappy but I loved 'I say no' so that made up for it in my eyes
      Eighth

EZ & EH Moderator

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I didn't this time, only like 5 people had And this was in Brighton! Severely let down I've done Magenta and Columbia in the past. Would you ever do Frank?

Yes she was very funny! I really liked the guy playing JD, I saw him in the workshop of it so was really glad when they kept him!

Sneaky

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedora View Post
      I didn't this time, only like 5 people had And this was in Brighton! Severely let down I've done Magenta and Columbia in the past. Would you ever do Frank?

Yes she was very funny! I really liked the guy playing JD, I saw him in the workshop of it so was really glad when they kept him!
      This was in Manchester and a lot of people did so I didn't stand out! I would LOVE to do Frank and Rocky!

I didn't like his accent but over than that he was impressive!
      Eighth

EZ & EH Moderator

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

The first time I saw it in Brighton you stood out more if you weren't dressed up! You expect Brighton to be the most suited place for it! But really disappointing this time round

Assistant
      Friendly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Rocky Horror is awesome!!! Have you seen the 2015 stage recording? Stephen Fry and Emma Bunton make cameos as the narrator. It was so much fun!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information