• Achy
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arty
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bitey
  • Cocky
  • Content
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Doh!
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Friendly
  • Fussy
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Horny
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Laughing
  • Loved
  • Ninja'ed
  • No Mood
  • Pervy
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Results 1 to 15 of 15

    1. #1

      The old one... sort of

      Hello,

      I'm back for now at the very least.


      Figured it has been so long I will just start fresh.

      My name is Carl , I'm 25 and based in Bootle.


      Some of my hobbies include:

      * Reading ( mostly light novels and a few mangas)
      * Riding
      * Games ( mostly days I am not working SIGH)

      I do like camping and hiking but, being that we are in England spring and summer are the realistically the only times I consider it .


      I am full fledged adult now that I have moved out my parents... and my goto anime used to be toyko ghoul though with it ending I am generally just waiting for dan machi s2 light novel + anime. I still haven't finished sword art so hay.

      I have been to several meet ups in the past but, with regards to those I had to stop to work more weekends . I shall be going to Liverpool Comic Con for the whole weekend assuming I can still get a three day pass tomorrow.

      I am a cat person.

      Good day
       

    2. #2
      Banned
      Done Being Nice
       
      Angry
       

      Join Date
      Dec 2018
      Country
      blank
      Posts
      2,554
      AL Points
      4,081

      Re: The old one... sort of

      Hi welcome back and cool a fellow cat lover
       

    3. #3
      what is lost can still be found
       
      jokey745's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      482
      AL Points
      1,626

      Re: The old one... sort of

      hey Carl, good to have you on board again. Love the outdoors myself, i don't really get away as often as i should but hopefully i will have more time this year
       

    4. #4
      thought I would get a break today, but it looks like I have
       
      brycec's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      1,583
      AL Points
      9,396

      Re: The old one... sort of

      Welcome back to the community.

      I hope you enjoy your time, while you acclimate yourself.
      read my reviews at my blog.

    5. #5
      I exist!
       
      Arty
       
      Galaxy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2018
      Country
      blank
      Posts
      536
      AL Points
      1,256

      Re: The old one... sort of

      Hey @Zwei great to have you back again.
      I like reading too! (Mostly non-anime books and anime manga, but have not tried reading light novels.)


      Assassination Classroom
      in my heart forever.
      ❤️

    6. #6
      Moderator
      Depressed
       
      Teeny's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2018
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      4,257
      AL Points
      9,561

      Re: The old one... sort of

      Welcome back to Anime League @Zwei !

      What games do you enjoy playing?

      🍒🍒🍒
      Signature GIF made by HentaiSenpai

        Spoiler:  



    7. #7
      EH Head Moderator
      Bored
       
      Depressed
       
      IkkleGemz's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      5,119
      AL Points
      15,681

      Re: The old one... sort of

      Hi @Zwei and welcome back to Anime League

      Another cat person here

      Feel free to message me if you need anything/want to chat
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

    8. #8
      Canadians Rock
      zzzz
       
      Ttosk's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Country
      Canada
      Posts
      5,534
      AL Points
      7,944

      Re: The old one... sort of

      Wlcome back to AL. I think Sword Art Online is awesome. I am a cat person but since we movied into a condo only allow fish as pets.

      If you need anything or just want talk send me a PM.

    9. #9
      EZ & EH Moderator
      Beep Boop Beep Boop
       
      Awesome
       
      Pixiedora's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      3,669
      AL Points
      9,228

      Re: The old one... sort of

      Hey @Zwei welcome back Always good to have another cat person! Do you have any?

    10. #10

      Re: The old one... sort of

      Quote Originally Posted by Teeny View Post
      Welcome back to Anime League @Zwei !

      What games do you enjoy playing?
      At present I'm playing Astro Bot on VR and will be playing the original time crisis on ps1 once I buy a crt TV again!

      Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedora View Post
      Hey @Zwei welcome back Always good to have another cat person! Do you have any?
      Had two when I was at my mums, I've recently moved house with my brother and we are not allowed any pets here.
       

    11. #11
      Master Gemz Servant
       
      Piratey
       
      Cmartins's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Country
      Portugal
      Posts
      1,526
      AL Points
      3,333

      Re: The old one... sort of

      Welcome back to AL @Zwei

      It is always good to see old members returning home, even if it is only temporary, it is good to see that there is always something that attracts the old members to return.
      I do hope that you stick around and make some new friends along the way and if you need anything feel free to say or PM me.


    12. #12
      Moderator
      Depressed
       
      Teeny's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2018
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      4,257
      AL Points
      9,561

      Re: The old one... sort of

      Quote Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
      At present I'm playing Astro Bot on VR and will be playing the original time crisis on ps1 once I buy a crt TV again!
      That's cool, I'd love to revisit some of my old Ps1 games at some point

      🍒🍒🍒
      Signature GIF made by HentaiSenpai

        Spoiler:  



    13. #13

      Re: The old one... sort of

      welcome back to AL, carl! glad to see you here again. if you ever want to talk or have any questions, please feel free to DM me or a mod~
       

    14. #14

      Re: The old one... sort of

      Quote Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
      Hello,

      I'm back for now at the very least.


      Figured it has been so long I will just start fresh.

      My name is Carl , I'm 25 and based in Bootle.


      Some of my hobbies include:

      * Reading ( mostly light novels and a few mangas)
      * Riding
      * Games ( mostly days I am not working SIGH)

      I do like camping and hiking but, being that we are in England spring and summer are the realistically the only times I consider it .


      I am full fledged adult now that I have moved out my parents... and my goto anime used to be toyko ghoul though with it ending I am generally just waiting for dan machi s2 light novel + anime. I still haven't finished sword art so hay.

      I have been to several meet ups in the past but, with regards to those I had to stop to work more weekends . I shall be going to Liverpool Comic Con for the whole weekend assuming I can still get a three day pass tomorrow.

      I am a cat person.

      Good day

      I also enjoy danmachi and tokyo ghoul! The TG manga was a work of art. I have a feeling we'll get along. Like I said, feel free to shoot me a DM~
       

    15. #15
      Mod
      There’s always one...
       
      Annoyed
       
      H03nn89's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      11,170
      AL Points
      18,852

      Re: The old one... sort of

      Hi and welcome back to AL!

      Hope you have a great time at Liverpool con

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Animeleague Uses Cookies!
    We use cookies to store session information to remember your login information, to save your website preferences, to provide other functions such as our chat room and to analyse our web traffic. Read our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
    Please let us know your cookie preferences.