• Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

thought I would get a break today, but it looks like I have

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: Entrance Hall Icebreaker (All Join In) 11th January - 18th January

@SaturatedSentiment I would probably want to go see the completion of the Gutenberg press. That might be the only point that would not be horrific and traumatizing, considering how we do not always get historical events right.
      read my reviews at my blog.

EH Head Moderator
      Serious doubts...

Depressed

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedora View Post
      If you could wake up fluent in another language one day which would it be?.
      @Pixiedora Japanese

Quote Originally Posted by SaturatedSentiment View Post
      if all of you could live one day in the past before coming back to the present, which day would it be?
      @SaturatedSentiment can't think of one
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

AssisstantSan
      Don't panic.

Arty

Country
      blank
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedora View Post
      1. Kat/Pixiedora
      2. I'm rubbish at learning languages but still trying anyway!
      3. If you could wake up fluent in another language one day which would it be?
      Possibly japanese or french.
      Japanese coz of anime and french coz i always wanted to speak that.

Assassination Classroom
      in my heart forever.
      ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by brycec View Post
      @SaturatedSentiment I would probably want to go see the completion of the Gutenberg press. That might be the only point that would not be horrific and traumatizing, considering how we do not always get historical events right.
      @brycec not quite sure what that it tbh...ngl museums never been my thing but I think if I could I'd want to see the battle of thermopolye with the 300 spartans (well it was 10000 with 300 at the front vs like 100000 but you know) idk I'd kinda wanna traumatise myself I guess, I'm just so fascinated by the classical civilisations like they made leaps in the world of culture and science before anyone else did and so long ago it'd be quite cool to be traumatised by that time period imo LOL

EZ & EH Moderator
      Fed up

Sad

Country
      UK
      AL Points

if all of you could live one day in the past before coming back to the present, which day would it be? (wouldn't necessarily have to be your life cus as an 18 year old I'd probably rather see the titanic or world war 2 compared to when I was shitting in the bath you know )
      Hmm maybe something like the day they announced WW2 was over to be part of the joy a relief and celebration. I imagine it was quite something to experience.
      Sig and Avatar made by the wonderful Nocchi

Country
      USA
      AL Points

@brycec not quite sure what that it tbh...ngl museums never been my thing but I think if I could I'd want to see the battle of thermopolye with the 300 spartans (well it was 10000 with 300 at the front vs like 100000 but you know) idk I'd kinda wanna traumatise myself I guess, I'm just so fascinated by the classical civilisations like they made leaps in the world of culture and science before anyone else did and so long ago it'd be quite cool to be traumatised by that time period imo LOL
      @SaturatedSentiment Interesting. I hope you do not get PTSD from it.

As for the Gutenberg Press, it is among the first, if not the first, printing presses in the world, which allowed writing to be reproduced and distributed faster across the world than the hand written copies of old.

Now, time for another question to everyone. What would you do if you found yourself in an apocalyptic scenario that combined the apocalypse from Revelations with a zombie apocalypse?

AssisstantSan
      Don't panic.

Arty

Country
      blank
      AL Points

[QUOTE=

if all of you could live one day in the past before coming back to the present, which day would it be? (wouldn't necessarily have to be your life cus as an 18 year old I'd probably rather see the titanic or world war 2 compared to when I was shitting in the bath you know )[/QUOTE]

Probably when the apple hit newton's head? I know its only one instance but it will be cool to see such a simple event create one of the most important laws in physics.

Assassination Classroom
      in my heart forever.
      ❤️

AssisstantSan
      Don't panic.

Arty

Country
      blank
      AL Points

As for the Gutenberg Press, it is among the first, if not the first, printing presses in the world, which allowed writing to be reproduced and distributed faster across the world than the hand written copies of old.

Now, time for another question to everyone. What would you do if you found yourself in an apocalyptic scenario that combined the apocalypse from Revelations with a zombie apocalypse?
      Well, I'll probably try must best to fight it, and try to travel to the most prosperous places with loads of supplies that haven't beem hit so badly .( I guess it depends a lot on the situation.)

Assassination Classroom
      in my heart forever.
      ❤️

@brycec what's the apocalypse from Revelations?

and @Galaxy that's actually such a good choice it's weird to think about that situation but at the same time I feel like if I was there I'd probably pester him about what was going on in his mind until he kicked my ass

Country
      USA
      AL Points

@SaturatedSentiment kind of strange to hear that, but it is a part of the New Testament of the Bible and describes something that people believe would happen at the end of the world.

If you want to see for yourself, you can read through it at the link below (Project Gutenberg is not exactly known for great formatting and such, so can be difficult to read through).

http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/8066/pg8066.html

@brycec my family is Hindu so I only really learnt about the bible from GCSE religious studies, and for as long as I can remember I've hated the majority of religions because everyone tried to force it on me when I was younger.

Even now, I'm agnostic, but I still believe that all religions were made in different parts of the world a long time ago by man to CONTROL man and not by a higher being whether one exists or not I don't know. That being said I respect everyone's decision to worship/believe whoever because who knows what's right and wrong, as long as they didn't try to force it on me

to answer your question, I'd probably try sleep straight through it ngl there's never a moment that I don't enjoy sleep LOL

Country
      USA
      AL Points

@SaturatedSentiment yeah, it is kind of obvious that is what religions do, since it is one thing that can make people hate themselves.

Of course, some are worse than others, like the one I grew up in.

You kind of have me laughing, imagining you sleeping while people scream in terror from everything going on from the zombie hoards to the plagues and such mentioned in that section of the Bible.

@brycec ain't got time for that plague shit man needs to catch up on sleep hes missed for the past 5 years and at least this way everyone will have other things to do than bother me ����

Country
      USA
      AL Points

@SaturatedSentiment Perfect! Might as well bring out my fire breathing velociraptor into the mix, so they might have more carnage to experience

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information