• Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

Kakeguruió2nd season

This is the second season of Kakegurui.

From MAL (for the first season):

Unlike many schools, attending Hyakkaou Private Academy prepares students for their time in the real world. Since many of the students are the children of the richest people in the world, the academy has its quirks that separate it from all the others. By day, it is a normal school, educating its pupils in history, languages, and the like. But at night, it turns into a gambling den, educating them in the art of dealing with money and manipulating people. Money is power; those who come out on top in the games stand at the top of the school.

Yumeko Jabami, a seemingly naive and beautiful transfer student, is ready to try her hand at Hyakkaou's special curriculum. Unlike the rest, she doesn't play to win, but for the thrill of the gamble, and her borderline insane way of gambling might just bring too many new cards to the table.
      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
      (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free.
      (Stewart Brand)

Re: Kakeguruió2nd season

YES! I hope the second season is as good as the first one. The first one was amazing!!! If you haven't watched the first one, watch it RIGHT NOW!
      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
      (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      (Stewart Brand)

Re: Kakeguruió2nd season

OK, the next ep. In the first one I though there was some change in the Yumeko character, but maybe it was just temporary. I really hope it was temporary. Really!
      (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      (Stewart Brand)

Thread Information