• Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

the new year starts off with heartbreak...

hi everyone ! I know its been quite a while but i've had alot happen , my year started off with me heartbroken . Remember that boy i told you all about that said he wanted to marry me ? his first love contacted him and now they are back together .... he dumped me the day after christmas which sucks because id told my family about him on christmas only to tell them at new years that he'd dumped me . and though i know if he really loved me he wouldve stayed im in that stage of im single and ready for a real relationship and i just dont want a relationship ive been hurt too much ..... i guess being hurt by another person that you pictured yourself marrying really takes a toll and confuses you huh ? well i better go now its nearly 2 in the morning for me and i should really get some sleep .... night everyone !

Master Gemz Servant

Piratey

Country
      Portugal
      AL Points

Re: the new year starts off with heartbreak...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
      hi everyone ! I know its been quite a while but i've had alot happen , my year started off with me heartbroken . Remember that boy i told you all about that said he wanted to marry me ? his first love contacted him and now they are back together .... he dumped me the day after christmas which sucks because id told my family about him on christmas only to tell them at new years that he'd dumped me . and though i know if he really loved me he wouldve stayed im in that stage of im single and ready for a real relationship and i just dont want a relationship ive been hurt too much ..... i guess being hurt by another person that you pictured yourself marrying really takes a toll and confuses you huh ? well i better go now its nearly 2 in the morning for me and i should really get some sleep .... night everyone !
      Welcome back @Wolfie

apparently 2018 was not a great year for a lot of people, i ended up in a very similar kind of situation as well, but the difference was, i actually got married and we end up splitting and i'm still taking care of my divorce... its never easy, but no mater what there's always someone that you can talk to if you want
      I really hope that this year brings a lot of great stuff to you and if you want, feel free to say something or PM me as well

EH Head Moderator
      Serious doubts...

Depressed

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Wolfie you really should start a journal
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

Assistant
      zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by IkkleGemz View Post
      @Wolfie you really should start a journal
      I'm sorry your New Year didn't go great Wolfie, I agree with Gemz though, you should make a journal to make these posts in It's probably the best area of the forum to talk about whats on your mind.

Click here for Journals .

thought I would get a break today, but it looks like I have

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
      This is why I kind of like being alone. People you think you can trust will just let you down, and it hurts when you are one of the more reliable people out there.

Anyway, like others have said, it is probably better to put this stuff in a journal, especially with how things are in that section, or you can talk to somebody you can trust on , Skype, or through PM.
      read my reviews at my blog.

Mod
      Count down is on..

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Sorry to hear that.

I'm so sorry to hear this Wolfie. I haven't had a great 2019 myself so far, but here's hoping that things will start getting better. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk or anything! Like the others have said though, this kind of content would probably be best in the journal section though~

Canadians Rock
      zzzz

Country
      Canada
      AL Points

Welcome back to AL. I do feel sorry for you, better fininf our before marrier. I nave had a dicorce but herad it is a pain. I single too and really would like a girl friend.
      IkkleGemz is right. Stuff like that and most stuff you want to talk about would fit perfectly in a journal. If you want to talk about "anything" send me a PM anytime.

Phones about to die :(

Country
      USA
      AL Points

oh no! im so sorry were always here if you need someone to talk to. <3

you are only limited by your own thoughts

Country
      UK
      AL Points

hey @Wolfie . i am sorry to hear what has happened. i think some of us have had similar experiences and it does throw you off balance for a while. You have remarkable courage for writing it on here and letting it out <3 and my heart goes out to you. It won't be easy to get over but by talking about it, it will make it easier on you. Take care and please talk to anyone here, this is a great, friendly forum and i'm sure everybody will help anyway they can

Thread Information