Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Rune Wars [OOC] [Open]

Profile Template
      Name: Kurt Lorgan
      Race: Humsn
      Abilities:

Deadshoot - Crack shot with blade and throwing weapons, simply does not miss.

Throwing Knives - Kurt keeps a small supply of throwing knives for close combat/melee combat in a emergency.

Poison Arrows - Variety of poisonous substances that he can dip his arrows/knives in.

Chameleon Cloak - Exceptionally rare fabric that allows Kurt to blend into the background, not a invisibility cloak, but makes him near impossible to spot at distance when he's hidden taking a shot.

Dragons Breath - Explosive powder that detonates with considerable force when throw against hard surfaces or objects.

Appearence: Short, brown hair and heavily scarred body and face. Always wears his chameleons cloak.

History: Kurt was once a farmer and Hunter, a happy family man. One day he returned from a hunt to find his home burnt to the ground and his family dead killed bandits. Since then he had waged a one man war against the corrupt and the criminal, earning the status of a wanted man in many Kingdoms. Some regard him as a hero, others a psycotic lunatic.

Silence is the Sound of Madness

Godly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohAtem View Post
      I'm kinda stuck on healer or red mage or caller.

Profile Template
      Name: Elyssa
      Race: Elves
      Abilities:
      Appearance: Blond curly ringlets with icey blue eyes as clear as a crystal blue lake.
      History: Elyssa's family was of noble birth, but decided to live away from any main kingdom of the elves and instead deep within the woods where they could live in piece. Then one day a horrible fire destroyed their house and everyone thought they had died including their daughter. Elyssa was given to her nurse maid while her father went back inside to rescue her mother, but the fire swallowed them both. Now she lives alone in the woods as her nursemaid died years ago.
      I would say caller sounds neat as well. You can be a pokemon master!

Sorry for the delayed response.
      Quote Originally Posted by TsundereSantaiga View Post
      Edited! @Tanya
      Looks good.
      Quote Originally Posted by PharaohAtem View Post
      I'm kinda stuck on healer or red mage or caller.

Profile Template
      Abilities:
      Appearance: Blond curly ringlets with icey blue eyes as clear as a crystal blue lake.
      History: Elyssa's family was of noble birth, but decided to live away from any main kingdom of the elves and instead deep within the woods where they could live in piece. Then one day a horrible fire destroyed their house and everyone thought they had died including their daughter. Elyssa was given to her nurse maid while her father went back inside to rescue her mother, but the fire swallowed them both. Now she lives alone in the woods as her nursemaid died years ago.
      An interesting background. Makes me wonder if she became more attuned with nature then with people.

We already have 1 White Mage, it certainly doesn’t mean we can’t have another one.

A Red Mage is a healer as well as on offensive caster, mostly they support.

A Caller is like having multiple characters. Called monsters are not different ones each time you summon them. For example if one dies you wouldn’t be able to summon him or her again. Your character would probably be emotional affected as well. Each monster is like a companion of the Caller.
      Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCool View Post
      Profile Template
      Name: Kurt Lorgan
      Race: Humsn
      Abilities:

Deadshoot - Crack shot with blade and throwing weapons, simply does not miss.

Throwing Knives - Kurt keeps a small supply of throwing knives for close combat/melee combat in a emergency.

Poison Arrows - Variety of poisonous substances that he can dip his arrows/knives in.

Chameleon Cloak - Exceptionally rare fabric that allows Kurt to blend into the background, not a invisibility cloak, but makes him near impossible to spot at distance when he's hidden taking a shot.

Dragons Breath - Explosive powder that detonates with considerable force when throw against hard surfaces or objects.

Appearence: Short, brown hair and heavily scarred body and face. Always wears his chameleons cloak.

History: Kurt was once a farmer and Hunter, a happy family man. One day he returned from a hunt to find his home burnt to the ground and his family dead killed bandits. Since then he had waged a one man war against the corrupt and the criminal, earning the status of a wanted man in many Kingdoms. Some regard him as a hero, others a psycotic lunatic.
      Looks good. Nice character concept.

I’ll update to add everyone’s characters.

@Catacombs I have 1 character slot left open.

On the otherhand if you want I’ll open up the North with their races and classes. You won’t be able to choose human, dwarf, gnome, or elf as a race though.
      Last edited by Ryuuko; 01-12-2019 at 08:48 PM.

Princess of Darkness
      It sucks having a cold...

Poorly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
      I’ll update to add everyone’s characters.

@Catacombs I have 1 character slot left open.

On the otherhand if you want I’ll open up the North with their races and classes. You won’t be able to choose human, dwarf, gnome, or elf as a race though.
      What do you have left?

I have yet to get on my laptop

Let's make a Neko Clan a REALITY.Message me for details

Quote Originally Posted by Catacombs View Post
      What do you have left?

I have yet to get on my laptop
      I’m limiting the max number of characters to 6 for the Solty Rei party. I have 5.

The North are the Beastmen races.

Princess of Darkness
      It sucks having a cold...

Poorly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

I can take your last slot for the Solty Rei party.

If you open the other party my other account @Mistress Selina can take a slot there

Let's make a Neko Clan a REALITY.Message me for details

Okay cool, later today I’ll post the IC thread for Solty Rei

‘Solty Rei [Rune Wars] [Closed]’ will be the thread’s name.

Sign ups for the North is open now. The story in the North will take place at the same time as the one in Solty Rei. It will be the same for the monsters if we have them too.

Edit:
      @TsundereSantaiga ,
      @zgawd ,
      @DaddyCool ,
      @PharaohAtem ,
      @Catacombs

The IC thread is up. Go ahead and add your character's introductions and interact while you wait for the Knight Commander to greet you. You'll all be greeted by a palace servant and taken to grand hall of sorts. There you'll have servants who wait on you, and for the purpose of getting you refreshments you may control them. If others have arrived before you, you'll find them there as well. Knight Commander Kinder will arrive later, so she won't be there yet.

Aside from that, I'm going to add the information about the North to the introduction thread soon, probably tomorrow and open it up for character signups.

I'm still adding info for the Northern Kingdom, but I just added the world map to the first post.
      Last edited by Ryuuko; 01-14-2019 at 01:57 AM.

Signed up to do a MMA charity fight.

Horny

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Cool will try do a IC post next few days

I missed my chance

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

I'm not entirely sure where to start with them. I'll read over it a couple times to and see if I can come up with a solid post.
      (Chorus from Let You Down by Seether)So say something beautiful/Say what you're keeping inside/This anticipation, I will only let you down/Say something meaningful/Say what you're trying to hide/This anticipation, I will only let you down

A big thanks to @xWickedNekox for this amazing set

No minimum is required so something simple is fine. You can add more later, if you desire.

On the other if you want to add it now, I’m fine with that too.

Administrator
      Let it snow, Let it snow.

Crazy

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

@Tanya

An interesting background. Makes me wonder if she became more attuned with nature then with people.

We already have 1 White Mage, it certainly doesn’t mean we can’t have another one.

A Red Mage is a healer as well as on offensive caster, mostly they support.

A Caller is like having multiple characters. Called monsters are not different ones each time you summon them. For example if one dies you wouldn’t be able to summon him or her again. Your character would probably be emotional affected as well. Each monster is like a companion of the Caller.

I think I'm gonna do red mage, even though she lives in the forest she uses the forest powers as her attacks, but heals with the power of the earth. Just need to come up with attacks and healing then.

Profile Template
      Abilities:

A Red Mage is a great choice.

We have our first intro post too. I’m looking forward to the others as well.

Silence is the Sound of Madness

Godly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Tis quiet small but I wanted to pop something up

I'm waiting on our other two players. Though I'll only give them until this weekend before I make my post. I may give a few extra days to mingle before advancing the plot.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information