• zzzz
  • Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Goblin slayer rp

I was thinking sometime after the demon army is thought to be dead as well a new foe of unknown origins comes from the shadows and takes over and the life people thought they finally had is thrown back in chaos. Yes i know it's not much right now but always happy for co mods and writters to help out

1. No major auto hits or auto hits, this means taking off peoples arms etc, The only action to this is when it discussed via pm or it's part of the story
      2. While i'm not against creativity and posting please please for the love of my sanity do no kill the fun for others by moving to far ahead and they can't catch up at all.
      3. As a rule meta-gaming and good modding are no-nos the only exception is again through talking in pm via the people taking part or it is to be part of the story which means asking me first,
      4. Seriously do not ask to play or post chars that have no place in the rp it's has happened to me on other sites and this really irks the crap out of me
      5. Power playing is also a no no unless there is a reason for it in the rp
      6. This rp will be mature have lots of violence swearing and some nudity and possibly sex if this is not ok with you this is not the right rp for you
      7. While i'm the best writer, for the love of my sanity don't be an ass about it, i'm willing to edit to make things better so please tell me in a constructive way.
      8. Given i'm not the best writer i'm not going to be a grammer nazi but siriously please do your best i know how much bad posting can mess things up speaking for experince.
      9. looking for two co gms to help while i'm not on
      10. Rules might be added depending on how people behave
      11. Seriously please respect me the co-gms and the fellow players, i'm not saying be best friends with everyone but try and keep drama off of occ and in pms unless it's rp drama
      12. I'm a fairly flexible and kind guy but there comes a point i stop being nice and tell a person where the door is.
      13. links to magic schools and items and such are welcome just try and keep the size down if possible because it can slow the page down when loading up.
      14. I accept art, anime and real life pics because i get everyone is different, also male and female chars only i'm sorry but i don't know how to deal with all that really complicated stuff.
      15: please not post in the rp thread till your char accepted by me or a co-mod, doing so will get the char sent back to you, do it again right away will get you a warning after four warning whatever they maybe i kick and ban you from the rp altogether which i would prefer not to do because i don't enjoy being a dick.
      Last edited by sacred dragon; 12-28-2018 at 06:50 AM.
      By Nethack

Re: Goblin slayer rp

I'm interested. What setting?
      All men die but not all truly live.
      All Characters and Works Undersiej

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by XmasSiej View Post
      I'm interested. What setting?
      Well they saved the farm in the last anime ep but i've got to be honest just setting it from the farm wouldn't hold much alone, so i would like to work an idea that many can sink there teeth into but not really sure what yet.
      By Nethack

Princess of Darkness
      sleeeep.....

zzzz

Country
      USA
      AL Points

I would definitely take pat if you have a setting and what not.
      I haven't seen Goblin Slayer so I am clueless

Silence is the Sound of Madness

Godly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Bounty one one of the GS main party members?
      Vengenace on the goblins that attacked?
      Another one of the Hero's (the peeps that kill the demon lord) sets up some weird goblin trap?
      A group of humans decided to start the Monster version of PETA? Goblins are their first monster group they want to save.

Count me in, I'll be the goblins.

Posting on older account, willing to fight you all as the goblin. Can make 3-7 posts per day, 1-2 pages in length. Check old post history on Reno Wingates Hazard, Free knows I'm here.

"You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say 'hey there's the bad guy!' So what does that make you? Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide -- and how to lie. Me I don't have that problem. I always tell the truth -- even when I lie." - Tony Montana

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Wow i didn't expect to get much interest in this, an idea just occurred to me but i do not now know if it can be worked and that's a angel sends a message to the cleric while she is preying saying about where one of the eight goblin lords is based. Now the adventurer's must quickly put a plan together to track down the first of the eight goblin lords, could it just be the eight goblin lords is there a shadow that is much darker than the lords controling everything from the shadows?
      By Nethack

Princess of Darkness
      sleeeep.....

zzzz

Country
      USA
      AL Points

A darker shadow controlling everything sounds good to me.

Like we think that the Lords are the bad guys but someone else is pulling the strings

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclaws View Post
      A darker shadow controlling everything sounds good to me.

Like we think that the Lords are the bad guys but someone else is pulling the strings
      It seems the best idea out of all of them so far because it gives more to more to work with some else pulling the real strings, i want to give this plot more meat before i open the rp and i plan to have it from detailed semi up to three pars of course more is welcomed.
      By Nethack

As I said, I have the ability to RP multiple characters at once, used to mod here on the RP forums before they got ruined and I used to run a clan. I will take the side of any goblins or ogres and be the boss + mobs. Will take you all out if you're not good. I watch this show with my submissive and pet, she fucking loves it. I'm down for this.

"You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say 'hey there's the bad guy!' So what does that make you? Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide -- and how to lie. Me I don't have that problem. I always tell the truth -- even when I lie." - Tony Montana

Silence is the Sound of Madness

Godly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

I am down as well. If you need any henchmen Cyclone I have had inkling lately to RP bad guys

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Thanks, team feel free to play as many baddies and bosses as you want, i'm so close to getting a story i want, just and idea maybe multi large evil power are helping as well because their goals are alined i welcome ideas that would make the rp better. I'm thinking the rp should have ten slots for the time being that way more people get to join.
      By Nethack

Am I expected to para, multi-para and what are the hit rules? It used to be you painted people in corner's with logic and they accepted the hit, but I'm willing to use HP on my mobs if you want so you don't get owned too quick.

I'm not sure what para is and I've never played with HP outside of Dnd so I'd be willing to play either. Also I'll probably try to play one of the heros since I'm a terrible villain.
      All men die but not all truly live.
      All Characters and Works Undersiej

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information