• Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

Reckon this is worth a visit from the States for a couple nights?

Have citizenship but not been in the country for 20 years since I was a kid, may bring friends, worth the price? Will be in the states around feb, could fly over if the tickets are the right price.

"You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say 'hey there's the bad guy!' So what does that make you? Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide -- and how to lie. Me I don't have that problem. I always tell the truth -- even when I lie." - Tony Montana

Queen of AL~
      I got my birthday Yo Sushi~

Friendly

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: Reckon this is worth a visit from the States for a couple nights?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Bill View Post
      Have citizenship but not been in the country for 20 years since I was a kid, may bring friends, worth the price? Will be in the states around feb, could fly over if the tickets are the right price.
      Its a small con, but very fun! If you want a big party scene I would suggest London Anime Con. But cardiff is just as good on a smaller scale

Thanks Nocchi for the sig~

Facebook|| Youtube ||

Re: Reckon this is worth a visit from the States for a couple nights?

I just wanna sneakily walk through and see if I can spot anyone I know from pics I have from the old days and can load onto a tablet, smartglasses and phone to be sure. Archived everything.

Figure if I picked the right cosplay, no one would recognize me. Would be fun to pull my shit out and see who I recognize for shits and giggles then maybe buy some shit if they sell and leave then post selfies up on here taken at the cons.

"You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say 'hey there's the bad guy!' So what does that make you? Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide -- and how to lie. Me I don't have that problem. I always tell the truth -- even when I lie." - Tony Montana

Thread Information