• Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

Yo, Skye. It's Reno, up for some RP like the old days?

Anyone left should gather to form a couple clans if people are still up for some light fun.

I wanna reform Shin-Ra for RP + VR gaming and run it from here, will build VR rooms to match anything built here eventually so I double it up.

Could be fun to RP something out, then watch it grow in VR and be able to chill there and come up with more RP scenarios together.

"You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say 'hey there's the bad guy!' So what does that make you? Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide -- and how to lie. Me I don't have that problem. I always tell the truth -- even when I lie." - Tony Montana

Unbelievable.

Depressed

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: Yo, Skye. It's Reno, up for some RP like the old days?

Hey!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see!!

name? rank?

"You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say 'hey there's the bad guy!' So what does that make you? Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide -- and how to lie. Me I don't have that problem. I always tell the truth -- even when I lie." - Tony Montana

Unbelievable.

Depressed

Country
      USA
      AL Points

I'm Faithy.

Welcome aboard, we'll organize clans soon.

Unbelievable.

Depressed

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Schweet.

PM/IM/DM/FB/Tweet/Twitter/Telegram any old folks still around, get them here and tell them not to troll and act like adults and we can get things started again the right way to keep in touch.

I'm ressurecting Shin-Ra on Animeleague, VRchat and Altspace VR as an Animeleague exclusive.

May reorganize RP, will try to get people aboard to build the locations we used to RP in VRchat with assets ripped from PS1, PS2 and PC, DC games and shit we've made ourselves to coordinate it all from and provide animeleague with a VR Cinema playing anime nominated by poll here.

Silence is the Sound of Madness

Godly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

You're going to build like Critical Points in the VR Client?

More like Neo-Midgar one day soon, Neo-Junon too. As well as anything I can find descriptions of from RP back in the day and steal models that look about right or fudge up stuff myself for VRchat by ripping discs for models, sounds, music and textures although I'm learning how to build my own VR chatrooms and I know how to use maya on a FF7 grade level if we're talking about PS1 models.

All of our RPs were stealing elements from anime, games and books, so why not do it for a chatroom hosted here on AL like the current one? Nothing to legally block me. Wish Aaron and Hayato were around to help, Hayato knows 2D art and Aaron is a better writer. The 3 of us could easily build all of our RP haunts in VR the way I've described and longer term, build them from scratch on a platform I can work on with Unity from scratch.

Silence is the Sound of Madness

Godly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Gods that would be so awsome! Technocrats for life!

I have a certain amount of assets I own that I can distro that could cover most genres but the graphics would be pretty simple. Would mostly be useful as a VR chatroom for using AL + chilling and watching anime or planning RPs or something. Could try cosplaying it out in VR but could be janky.

Thread Information