• Achy
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arty
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bitey
  • Cocky
  • Content
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Doh!
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Friendly
  • Fussy
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Horny
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Laughing
  • Loved
  • Ninja'ed
  • No Mood
  • Pervy
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Results 151 to 165 of 884

    1. #151
      The Original Mors
      Awesome
       
      Momogari's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Country
      Canada
      Posts
      31,893
      Blog Entries
      1
      AL Points
      26,945

      Re: Last episode you watched (or chapter you read) v3

      Reading Shoukoku no Altair vol 15

      @Tanya if you like Kingdom you'd like this too.
      sig art by poronegi and miwool; sticker credits: sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

    2. #152

      Re: Last episode you watched (or chapter you read) v3

      @unoduetre you soo crazy!! jajaja, did you really watche all the 1st Eps of the new season anime???

      btw ... how did you're posting to many post instead of few ( or just one at the time) large ones??
      are you using a mobile app to post in forums? ... I try "Tapatalk" ... but doesn't like. (> _ <) ...I prefer to open the boards with the mobile browser.

      btw, this topic it's more like a chat between you and Momogari. XDD

      Last I watched... since my last post:

      * Egao no Daika: ep #1. ... regular plot, it may get a bit better ... but 1st ep wasn't that interesting ...

      * THE RISING OF THE SHIELD HERO. looks it cut be fine, but just coz i like Sword fantasy... but definitely not the best for sure. :-/

      * MEOW MEOW JAPANESE HISTORY: Ep 1 ... so absurd and paranoid XDDD, I love Cat's but Japanese are so mad with Cat love, to the point to made an anime (or whatever if is based on something... )

      * WATATEN!: AN ANGEL FLEW DOWN TO ME ... ( it was funny, it remember me "Ichigo Mashimaru (or something alike...), ( btw, pretty older anime...). Didn't watched last season "uzumaid(?)" ... everyone is comparing with ... but I got kite lol watching this one.

      * 3D no Kanojyo Season 2 ep. 1, Was interesting. but real Japanese people does not act like this, far as I learn watching "Kira sensei"

      * Dororo! Finally. I got the Real action Movie (just coz my Sweet <3 Tsuchiya Anna <3 had a short in it. <3 )

      * Meiji Tokyou Renka. It promise to be great show, they make in "Lafcadio Hearn" as character, XDDD ... with I read one of his books "Kokoro" ... i want to read some others of his books ... some day ... Y_Y

      Manga wa kikenjanai, kedo mugaku desu.

    3. #153

      Re: Last episode you watched (or chapter you read) v3

      Quote Originally Posted by Ekkun View Post
      @unoduetre you soo crazy!! jajaja, did you really watche all the 1st Eps of the new season anime???
      Not all yet, but most of it. I will watch most 1st eps of new anime, excluding specials, sequels etc. and the genres I don't like.

      Quote Originally Posted by Ekkun View Post
      btw ... how did you're posting to many post instead of few ( or just one at the time) large ones??
      are you using a mobile app to post in forums? ... I try "Tapatalk" ... but doesn't like. (> _ <) ...I prefer to open the boards with the mobile browser.
      I don't get the question. I use my laptop.

      Quote Originally Posted by Ekkun View Post
      btw, this topic it's more like a chat between you and Momogari. XDD
      Everyone is invited to participate.

      Quote Originally Posted by Ekkun View Post
      Last I watched... since my last post:

      * Egao no Daika: ep #1. ... regular plot, it may get a bit better ... but 1st ep wasn't that interesting ...

      * THE RISING OF THE SHIELD HERO. looks it cut be fine, but just coz i like Sword fantasy... but definitely not the best for sure. :-/

      * MEOW MEOW JAPANESE HISTORY: Ep 1 ... so absurd and paranoid XDDD, I love Cat's but Japanese are so mad with Cat love, to the point to made an anime (or whatever if is based on something... )

      * WATATEN!: AN ANGEL FLEW DOWN TO ME ... ( it was funny, it remember me "Ichigo Mashimaru (or something alike...), ( btw, pretty older anime...). Didn't watched last season "uzumaid(?)" ... everyone is comparing with ... but I got kite lol watching this one.

      * 3D no Kanojyo Season 2 ep. 1, Was interesting. but real Japanese people does not act like this, far as I learn watching "Kira sensei"

      * Dororo! Finally. I got the Real action Movie (just coz my Sweet <3 Tsuchiya Anna <3 had a short in it. <3 )

      * Meiji Tokyou Renka. It promise to be great show, they make in "Lafcadio Hearn" as character, XDDD ... with I read one of his books "Kokoro" ... i want to read some others of his books ... some day ... Y_Y
      I will prepare a summary of all anime in this season when I watch enough episodes. In this thread I put my first impressions. So you might want to wait for the summary.



      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

    4. #154

      Re: Last episode you watched (or chapter you read) v3

      Domestic Girlfriend



      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

    5. #155

      Re: Last episode you watched (or chapter you read) v3

      OMG! THE ART!



      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

    6. #156

      Re: Last episode you watched (or chapter you read) v3

      OMG! THE OPENING!



      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

    7. #157

      Re: Last episode you watched (or chapter you read) v3

      OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!



      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

    8. #158

      Re: Last episode you watched (or chapter you read) v3

      OK! I like the characters and the whole situation.



      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

    9. #159

      Re: Last episode you watched (or chapter you read) v3

      Of course I gonna watch it, lol.



      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

    10. #160

      Re: Last episode you watched (or chapter you read) v3

      Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka



      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

    11. #161

      Re: Last episode you watched (or chapter you read) v3

      Ha ha. It's so hilarious. ROTFL!!! The humour is strong in this one.



      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

    12. #162

      Re: Last episode you watched (or chapter you read) v3

      LOL, WAR TRAUMA!!!



      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

    13. #163

      Re: Last episode you watched (or chapter you read) v3

      Those jokes delivered with straight face, damn! And the situational humour. Yeah, that's good.



      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

    14. #164

      Re: Last episode you watched (or chapter you read) v3

      OK, this might be a good action series.



      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

    15. #165

      Re: Last episode you watched (or chapter you read) v3

      Manaria Friends



      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

    Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Animeleague Uses Cookies!
    We use cookies to store session information to remember your login information, to save your website preferences, to provide other functions such as our chat room and to analyse our web traffic. Read our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
    Please let us know your cookie preferences.