The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: Last episode you watched (or chapter you read) v3

Reading Shoukoku no Altair vol 15

@Tanya if you like Kingdom you'd like this too.
      sig art by poronegi and miwool; sticker credits: sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

@unoduetre you soo crazy!! jajaja, did you really watche all the 1st Eps of the new season anime???

btw ... how did you're posting to many post instead of few ( or just one at the time) large ones??
      are you using a mobile app to post in forums? ... I try "Tapatalk" ... but doesn't like. (> _ <) ...I prefer to open the boards with the mobile browser.

btw, this topic it's more like a chat between you and Momogari. XDD

Last I watched... since my last post:

* Egao no Daika: ep #1. ... regular plot, it may get a bit better ... but 1st ep wasn't that interesting ...

* THE RISING OF THE SHIELD HERO. looks it cut be fine, but just coz i like Sword fantasy... but definitely not the best for sure. :-/

* MEOW MEOW JAPANESE HISTORY: Ep 1 ... so absurd and paranoid XDDD, I love Cat's but Japanese are so mad with Cat love, to the point to made an anime (or whatever if is based on something... )

* WATATEN!: AN ANGEL FLEW DOWN TO ME ... ( it was funny, it remember me "Ichigo Mashimaru (or something alike...), ( btw, pretty older anime...). Didn't watched last season "uzumaid(?)" ... everyone is comparing with ... but I got kite lol watching this one.

* 3D no Kanojyo Season 2 ep. 1, Was interesting. but real Japanese people does not act like this, far as I learn watching "Kira sensei"

* Dororo! Finally. I got the Real action Movie (just coz my Sweet <3 Tsuchiya Anna <3 had a short in it. <3 )

* Meiji Tokyou Renka. It promise to be great show, they make in "Lafcadio Hearn" as character, XDDD ... with I read one of his books "Kokoro" ... i want to read some others of his books ... some day ... Y_Y

Manga wa kikenjanai, kedo mugaku desu.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekkun View Post
      @unoduetre you soo crazy!! jajaja, did you really watche all the 1st Eps of the new season anime???
      Not all yet, but most of it. I will watch most 1st eps of new anime, excluding specials, sequels etc. and the genres I don't like.

btw ... how did you're posting to many post instead of few ( or just one at the time) large ones??
      are you using a mobile app to post in forums? ... I try "Tapatalk" ... but doesn't like. (> _ <) ...I prefer to open the boards with the mobile browser.
      I don't get the question. I use my laptop.

btw, this topic it's more like a chat between you and Momogari. XDD
      Everyone is invited to participate.

Last I watched... since my last post:

* Egao no Daika: ep #1. ... regular plot, it may get a bit better ... but 1st ep wasn't that interesting ...

* THE RISING OF THE SHIELD HERO. looks it cut be fine, but just coz i like Sword fantasy... but definitely not the best for sure. :-/

* MEOW MEOW JAPANESE HISTORY: Ep 1 ... so absurd and paranoid XDDD, I love Cat's but Japanese are so mad with Cat love, to the point to made an anime (or whatever if is based on something... )

* WATATEN!: AN ANGEL FLEW DOWN TO ME ... ( it was funny, it remember me "Ichigo Mashimaru (or something alike...), ( btw, pretty older anime...). Didn't watched last season "uzumaid(?)" ... everyone is comparing with ... but I got kite lol watching this one.

* 3D no Kanojyo Season 2 ep. 1, Was interesting. but real Japanese people does not act like this, far as I learn watching "Kira sensei"

* Dororo! Finally. I got the Real action Movie (just coz my Sweet <3 Tsuchiya Anna <3 had a short in it. <3 )

* Meiji Tokyou Renka. It promise to be great show, they make in "Lafcadio Hearn" as character, XDDD ... with I read one of his books "Kokoro" ... i want to read some others of his books ... some day ... Y_Y
      I will prepare a summary of all anime in this season when I watch enough episodes. In this thread I put my first impressions. So you might want to wait for the summary.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

Domestic Girlfriend

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)

OMG! THE ART!

OMG! THE OPENING!

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

OK! I like the characters and the whole situation.

Of course I gonna watch it, lol.

Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka

Ha ha. It's so hilarious. ROTFL!!! The humour is strong in this one.

LOL, WAR TRAUMA!!!

Those jokes delivered with straight face, damn! And the situational humour. Yeah, that's good.

OK, this might be a good action series.

Manaria Friends

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information