• Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1379

Re: Last episode you watched (or chapter you read) v3

I like how they portray the middle ages and how one of the main differences in the lives of people is the lack of books. It might be a very interesting insight.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum容ven encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

Ep. 2

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum容ven encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

Heh, this anime is what Dr Stoned tried to be, but failed. Ha ha.

I wonder if anyone watching this anime cares about the previous Myne's personality. Probably not.

Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! ep. 1

Ha ha, it doesn't matter anymore how one get isekaied. No one cares. So they don't need to show it. LOL

I think they should keep removing plot elements everyone already knows in other shows.

I wonder if there is anything left after this.

This is so game-like. There are even some NPCs guarding the entrance. And the entrance to a different level is so stupid. Totally like a game.

The only thing missing is the NPC saying something like: "Come back here when you have 6th level so I might let you enter." Or something like that. Yeah, they should definitely include it. They've already shown the stats in other isekai, so why not this?

I wait until they start showing mana level on the left (blue) and health on the right (red).

Yeah, they might do it at some point. Maybe.

Oh, she has a cute animal friend as well. This seems to be obligatory. The toys must sell.

I agree. It is embarassing.

Adele, I am captivated by your background story.

Oh, wait. They're aware of that. HA HA HA.

Lol, I admit, they have a sense of humour, ha ha.

"God-like person"

OK, this is self-aware how formulaic it is. It might not be so bad. Ha ha.

OK, I'm starting to enjoy it, ha ha.

Spoiler:  
      She should've asked for a median, not an average, ROTFL.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun ep.

What a shitty OP.

Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread Information