• zzzz

o wat up

Embarrased

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Katamari Damacy REROLL

You roll ball, yes? Collect many things. I am moved to tears by the size of the thing. My, Earth sure is full of things.

This game's a classic, and a testament to just how wacky a concept for a game can be, and still have it be enjoyable. I am enjoying my time in it even though I haven't played it much, but rolling the world up into a ball just warms my heart for some reason. Maybe it's the people coming together... forcefully.

Natty

Re: Katamari Damacy REROLL

I only had a demo for Katamari Damacy when I was a kid and I played it so many times, but never saw the game in the shops since it was obscure, and also Japanese which doesn't do it any favours over here. I was dead excited to get it on Steam and oh man I had so much fun. It's a shame the game is so short, took me about 4 hours just to finish the main story but the option to go back and improve my highscores is there.

I love games that just don't take themselves seriously, there's some hilarious things going on if you pay attention. A good nostalgia trip at least, and the MUSIC IS SO GOOD.

Re: Katamari Damacy REROLL

that themetune tho. DOO DOO DODOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO... NAA NAAAAAAA NANANA NANA NAAA NAAA NAAA KATAMARI DAMACYYYYYYY.. what a classic. love that game to bits.

Thread Information