• zzzz
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Princess of Darkness
      sleeeep.....

zzzz

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: The Zombie Apocalypse (Casual/All Welcome)

ZOMBIE POST

THE CITY

Zombies notice the twins.They were uncareful and one they thought they killed bite the sister on the leg.
      The brother has an unexpected Zombie attack him from behind.

A couple Zombies start to gather by the front door of where Lily and Misty is.

THE CAMP

Zombies approach Sapphire but all of them.They start to gather around the RV and try to reach Sapphire.

There are a few that pass by Jamie and doesn't notice he is there yet.

They totally bypass Karl.

Melissa is being grabbed by another Zombie.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT DEPENDS ON YOU

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Catacombs View Post
      ZOMBIE POST

THE CITY

Zombies notice the twins.They were uncareful and one they thought they killed bite the sister on the leg.
      The brother has an unexpected Zombie attack him from behind.

A couple Zombies start to gather by the front door of where Lily and Misty is.

THE CAMP

Zombies approach Sapphire but all of them.They start to gather around the RV and try to reach Sapphire.

There are a few that pass by Jamie and doesn't notice he is there yet.

They totally bypass Karl.

Melissa is being grabbed by another Zombie.

Rose is pissed and steps the zombies head in with killer force and says" shit i was careless i'm going to have to get a metal leg made for me" Zink almost gets caught off gaurd but having cut like reflexes he spins away from the zombie and then pulls out his other kitana and then slices his head off and the middle section clean off and then then goes to help his sister with a few that have gathered around them, between them they manage to get rid of the ones directly infront of the house.
      Last edited by sacred dragon; 01-17-2019 at 03:43 AM.
      By Nethack

AssisstantSan
      Read Below

Arty

Country
      blank
      AL Points

Jamie rushes out from the workshop with what seems like a leaf blower connected to a large tank that was strapped on his back. He ran as best as he could with the oddly shaped weapon to a sort of clearing and screamed "Hey!" at the top of his voice. Some of the zombies started moving towards him, and he turned the end of the weapon towards them. He squeezed a trigger and at first a slight hissing noice came. Then suddenly flames burst out from the end in a long line, burning the first of the zombies. More and more of the undead started to turn their attention towards the loud and bright flames, and Jamie continued to destroy as many as possible. After some time Jamie realised the flames were becoming more larger and shorter, instead of the precise and ranged line of flames he wanted. All of a sudden there was smoke, and the flamethrower gave a few splutters of fire more before dying out. He had killed most of the horde, but the rest had started to come down on him, and all he had for defense was a once-useful flamethrower...

Assassination Classroom
      in my heart forever.
      ❤️

I'm a worthless piece of crap.

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

She moved into the kitchen and dug around in the drawers, trying to find out where her parents might have left the keys. Lily shook her head a little, trying to be brave, though she truly had no idea what to do if she couldn’t find the keys other than head back to the treehouse. But, how much longer could she truly live up there?

“Dagnabit…” Her nose scrunched up in irritation and she skittered upstairs to her bedroom. Grabbing her bag that was full of supplies and a few weapons that she put away a few weeks ago, she slid it over her shoulder and glanced at her kitty who was still on her shoulder.

“...Did you hear that?” She whispered, swearing that she heard someone moving into the house. Frowning deeply, the little girl slowly headed towards the stairs, but stopped at the top where she was still hidden behind a wall. Peeking around, peering between the bars, she bit on her bottom lip, hoping there weren’t zombies in the house. Speaking of zombies… she could see the shambling shadows of the bastards outside of her front windows, their shadows bouncing throughout the house along with two other shadows that appeared to be killing them. The front door soon opened and she swore softly, wondering if the locks were faulty or something.

“...not safe…” Lily moved a little so that she was hidden again, not sure if she trusted the intruders or not.

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Faithy View Post
      She moved into the kitchen and dug around in the drawers, trying to find out where her parents might have left the keys. Lily shook her head a little, trying to be brave, though she truly had no idea what to do if she couldn’t find the keys other than head back to the treehouse. But, how much longer could she truly live up there?

“Dagnabit…” Her nose scrunched up in irritation and she skittered upstairs to her bedroom. Grabbing her bag that was full of supplies and a few weapons that she put away a few weeks ago, she slid it over her shoulder and glanced at her kitty who was still on her shoulder.

“...Did you hear that?” She whispered, swearing that she heard someone moving into the house. Frowning deeply, the little girl slowly headed towards the stairs, but stopped at the top where she was still hidden behind a wall. Peeking around, peering between the bars, she bit on her bottom lip, hoping there weren’t zombies in the house. Speaking of zombies… she could see the shambling shadows of the bastards outside of her front windows, their shadows bouncing throughout the house along with two other shadows that appeared to be killing them. The front door soon opened and she swore softly, wondering if the locks were faulty or something.

“...not safe…” Lily moved a little so that she was hidden again, not sure if she trusted the intruders or not.
      Not long after they had picked the lock closing the door behind them gently and had come in and rose goes to the kicthen sits on a chair to rest and gets her battle field medical kit out and opens it, then starts looking through the tools and such, mean while Zink says" I'm sorry on me and my sisters behalf, but we mean no harm and are looking for quick refuge and survivours to take to the camp my friend told me about before she was turned into a zombie". " My sister is in the kitchen she got bitten so she''ll be cutting her leg off at her knee cap to stop it getting infected, and sorry for my lack of manners i'm zink and my sister is rose what is your name"?
      By Nethack

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Lily's eyes opened when her only companion jumped off her shoulders and scampered downstairs. Immediately moving after him, the bag still slung across her shoulder, Lily tried to catch him. Unfortunately before she could get the kitty, she came across a male named Zink who mentioned that his sister had been bitten. "My name is Lily..." She stated before his words sank in. "NOOOO!!! INFECTED!"

With that, she snatched her kitty and took off like a shot. She locked the front door again before running upstairs. Rushing to her room, she slammed the door shut and started to move things to barricade it. Now what was she to do? Being a child, she didn't know that cutting off the bitten limb would stop the infection.

In a decent mood.

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Misty heard noises when she entered the back door.She hoped it was not zombies.She wanted an easy and fruitful supply run.She grabbed her knife from her pocket and held it tight and prepared for the worse.Instead of greeting zombies she found 2 people.Seemed they were related.Siblings probably.The female was clearly bitten.Misty knew that the male better take care of it quick or they would have a zombie to take care of.Which Misty preferred not to deal with.

"Take care of the infect limb quick before the virus kicks in." She said as she went into the kitchen to rid the cabinets for some canned goods.She grabbed 10 cans of various vegetables.It seemed that was the only thing left.

She sighed.Not enough to sustain the group at the camp from long...She then searched the drawers looking for anything of use.She managed to find a first aid kit,can opener and several sharp knives.Things that they definitely needed.All the while she ignored the male and female.By the looks of it they could take care of themselves.She then proceeded to the stairs.This is where she heard a faint "meow".She had a soft spot for cats.Especially kittens.Misty followed the sound to a closed door that was decorated for a child.She tried to open the door but something was blocking it.That is when she heard a noise that sounded like a scared child.She wasn't sure though but she softly said,"If there is a child in there please let me help you to safety...To take you to the Camp in the hills...."

Misty hoped so much that there was a child that is alive on the other side...

Princess of Darkness
      sleeeep.....

zzzz

Country
      USA
      AL Points

ZOMBIE POST

THE CITY

Zombies start to leave the site of the explosion.The hoard start to pass by the house where Misty,Lily and the twins are located.
      Seems they are safe for now but DO NOT GET TOO COMFORTABLE.

THE CAMP

Most of the hoard leaves from Sapphire and go after Jamie.Since the zombies are slow creatures he has some time to spare before they approach him.

Karl is still safe.Atleast for now...

Melissa still has that Zombie that grabbed her to deal with.Lucky for her that Jamie and Sapphire got most of the hoard...

GET READY!!!!

TWO MORE ZOMBIE POSTS WILL BE MADE BEFORE THINGS GO CALM
      AFTER THAT A CHOICE HAS TO BE MADE

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Rose cuts her leg off below the knee with a special tool then injects her self very quickly to clot the blood the starts to wrap her self with clean bandages, after about five minutes she leans back and cold sweat comes all over her body, after five more pass she picks up her old leg and takes off the old shoe and sock and puts it a plastic bag to wash out later.
      Last edited by sacred dragon; Today at 12:14 AM.
      By Nethack

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

“JuJu… what’re we gonna do…? I don’t wanna die…” Whimpering softly, she curled up in the corner of her bedroom, eyes locked on the door. Her kitty coiled up in her lap, purring softly in order to comfort her. Lily shook her head and sniffled, tears starting to stream down her cheek. Fingers ran through her kitten’s fur, trying to keep calm. If the Rose did turn into a zombie, could her brother kill her? If not, she would eat him and whoever else had gotten into the house and then her. Whimpering at the thought of having to kill again, she clenched her eyes tight and counted backwards from thirty very slowly in her head.

30...29...28...27...26...25...24...23...22...21... 20...19...18...17...16...15...14...13...12...11... 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1

Sliding her eyes open, Lily realized that she was still scared, but she couldn’t stay in her room and wait to die. About that time she heard someone coming up the stairs. Squeaking, she pulled her bag over to the side in order to start to get into it, wanting a weapon. However, when a female voice came through the door, she paused and scritched her nose.

Zombies don’t talk… Can’t be Rose either… that other person then? OH! The camp! Perking up at that, Lily slid to her feet and moved to the door, starting to shove it out of her way. JuJuBeans jumped up onto her shoulder and she adjusted the bag on her shoulder and unlocked the door, peering up at the woman.

“...Hi, I’m Lily… This is JuJuBeans… is Rose gonna become a zombie…? She got bit…” Lily whined softly, still glancing at the woman.

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Faithy View Post
      “JuJu… what’re we gonna do…? I don’t wanna die…” Whimpering softly, she curled up in the corner of her bedroom, eyes locked on the door. Her kitty coiled up in her lap, purring softly in order to comfort her. Lily shook her head and sniffled, tears starting to stream down her cheek. Fingers ran through her kitten’s fur, trying to keep calm. If the Rose did turn into a zombie, could her brother kill her? If not, she would eat him and whoever else had gotten into the house and then her. Whimpering at the thought of having to kill again, she clenched her eyes tight and counted backwards from thirty very slowly in her head.

30...29...28...27...26...25...24...23...22...21... 20...19...18...17...16...15...14...13...12...11... 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1

Sliding her eyes open, Lily realized that she was still scared, but she couldn’t stay in her room and wait to die. About that time she heard someone coming up the stairs. Squeaking, she pulled her bag over to the side in order to start to get into it, wanting a weapon. However, when a female voice came through the door, she paused and scritched her nose.

Zombies don’t talk… Can’t be Rose either… that other person then? OH! The camp! Perking up at that, Lily slid to her feet and moved to the door, starting to shove it out of her way. JuJuBeans jumped up onto her shoulder and she adjusted the bag on her shoulder and unlocked the door, peering up at the woman.

“...Hi, I’m Lily… This is JuJuBeans… is Rose gonna become a zombie…? She got bit…” Lily whined softly, still glancing at the woman.
      Zink gently smiles as he sees his sister has taken care of things but now the girls are wasting time, so he heads up the stairs and calls out" My sister has taken care of her leg, but she will need some cruthes or a cane till i can make her a new leg at camp, also please hurrt up and grab what you need from the house and lastly is there any spare gas and tools i can use in the house because i'll need to fix my van up later on".
      By Nethack

AssisstantSan
      Read Below

Arty

Country
      blank
      AL Points

Jamie looked behind and saw that the zombies were following him. They paid no attention to the still-smoking remains of the rest of the undead as they trampled over them. Zombies are not very fast, but they have an unreal supply of stamina, and when they get aggravated and lock on a target, they become more violent, faster, crazier and stronger. Jamie ran as best as he can with the heavy flame thrower. He could not just throw away the machine in which he had invested so much of time on. He ran to a sturdy,tall tree with green, spring leaves and grabbed onto the lowest branch and pulled himself up. After climbing for a while, he took off the flame thrower that was strapped on his shoulders and threw it up high in a way so that they got caught in the branches above. He climbed up to the flame thrower and repeated the process until he was halfway up the tree. He looked down and saw that the zombies had already crowded around the base of the tree, and more kept on coming. Zombies could not climb, but they could pile up on top of each other, and the longer he waited up there, the more they got aggravated and crazy, and more and more of them kept on coming. He had to think up a plan, and fast.

Assassination Classroom
      in my heart forever.
      ❤️

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information