• Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gamer Mages HQ

Welcome Guys, Gals and Gender Neutral Pals to the Gamer Mage Clan HQ! feel free to post in here and make friends and join our wondrous clan!

What is a Clan Battle?

Every year at LAGC attendees are invited to join a clan - Gamer Mages! or Otaku Fighters!
      At the end of the con all points are counted up and one of the clans will have been victorious and the other will have been thoroughly defeated.
      There are various games and events throughout the con where members can collect or win points for their chosen clan. These are events such as Video Gaming tournaments, The Cosplay Masquerade, and many many many other fruitful events. Its the perfect excuse to let out the inner weirdo in all of us and be the best us we can be in order to be victorious in the war that is THE CLAN BATTLE!
      There is also the Spam War! before we get to the convention in which the Clan (Gamer Mages!) with the MOST posts within its thread gets a boost at the convention. (No double posts, They wont be counted!)
      This is also a Brilliantly fabulous place to get to know people and make friends and greet fellow Weebs before the convention so you have met a few people when the convention starts.

Who are you?

Howdy hey guys! My name is Alexander and I willl be your main weeb this con, SOOOOO a little bit about myself (I suck at these bare with me), I am a new presenter with anime league but have been attending these cons for a while now as a guest and a panelist, I am clearly the biggest weirdo in anime league (others may disagree but don't listen to the hype), I am an avid cosplayer and major weeb, BUT we're all just one big con family here at AL So let's all just have some fun and Lead this clan in our conquest to Victory!

What must we do now?

Step 1: Introduce yourself!
      Step 2: Talk about whatever floats your boat! What are you most excited for? Are you Cosplaying? If so who are you cosplaying as? What is your favourite manga/anime/game/etc.
      Step 3: The third and final most important step...HAVE FUN! We're ALL weebs here, and we're all just here to have a lil fun, that's what anime league is all about.

If anyone needs a template as to what to say or how to introduce yourself then use this...

Name:
      Favourite Character (Anime, Game, Book, Film Etc.)
      Favourite Colour:
      A little bit about yourself: (This one is entirely optional)
      Last edited by Celticxangel; 12-11-2018 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Clan leader main thread

The Orange Idol~
      CONCERT TODAY AAAAA

Cocky

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: Gamer Mages HQ

Quote Originally Posted by Celticxangel View Post
      Temp HQ Edit later~
      lazy
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~
      COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
      ~Crazy League HMod / Chatroom Mod / ClanNation Mod / Cosplay & Meets Central Mod / Creative Arts & Writing Mod / Disney Queen / Ravenclaw Head Girl~
      Basically feel free to ask me anything!

Spoiler:  

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

I'm becky I'm one of the clan members of gamer mages clan nice to meet you all

Hi I知 Boxie! My favourite anime is currently My Hero Academia and I would like to make my own Uraraka cosplay some day! I love playing Stardew Valley and I知 currently on a Games Technology course to become a concept artist. My favourite colours are pink and mustard yellow but I like to pretend my favourite is black. I知 a presenter this year and I知 also a co-clan leader for the gamer mages! Hope to see you at London!

The Orange Idol~
      CONCERT TODAY AAAAA

Cocky

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyuchiha View Post
      I'm becky I'm one of the clan members of gamer mages clan nice to meet you all
      Nice to meet you~

Quote Originally Posted by Boxie View Post
      Hi I’m Boxie! My favourite anime is currently My Hero Academia and I would like to make my own Uraraka cosplay some day! I love playing Stardew Valley and I’m currently on a Games Technology course to become a concept artist. My favourite colours are pink and mustard yellow but I like to pretend my favourite is black. I’m a presenter this year and I’m also a co-clan leader for the gamer mages! Hope to see you at London!
      Nice to meet you! Oh Stardew Valley is the BEST I need to get back into it!
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~
      ~Crazy League HMod / Chatroom Mod / ClanNation Mod / Cosplay & Meets Central Mod / Creative Arts & Writing Mod / Disney Queen / Ravenclaw Head Girl~

Spoiler:  

Howdy ho! I am JD! I am commonly known as the con mom so if you need a hug or some confidence boosting moral support I'll help you out! My favourite colours are green and pink (sometimes together) but I often wear nothing but black heh... My favourite anime series is Ao no Exorcist though Boku no Hero Academia is a close second now! My favourite game however is Spyro, love my little purple Dragon son <3 Best movie of all in my opinion is Land Before Time and Cera is my idol! I seem to have rambled quite a bit, whoops! Anyway I have been converted from Otaku Fighters to a brilliant Gamer Mage!

The Orange Idol~
      CONCERT TODAY AAAAA

Cocky

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by jioojyadaisy View Post
      Howdy ho! I am JD! I am commonly known as the con mom so if you need a hug or some confidence boosting moral support I'll help you out! My favourite colours are green and pink (sometimes together) but I often wear nothing but black heh... My favourite anime series is Ao no Exorcist though Boku no Hero Academia is a close second now! My favourite game however is Spyro, love my little purple Dragon son <3 Best movie of all in my opinion is Land Before Time and Cera is my idol! I seem to have rambled quite a bit, whoops! Anyway I have been converted from Otaku Fighters to a brilliant Gamer Mage!
      Hi dearie! You've made the right choice ;P
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by jioojyadaisy View Post
      Welcome JD! You will be a valuable subordinate and co leader in our conquest to victory!

The Orange Idol~
      CONCERT TODAY AAAAA

Cocky

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

We shall be the champions~
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by Boxie View Post
      Hi I知 Boxie! My favourite anime is currently My Hero Academia and I would like to make my own Uraraka cosplay some day! I love playing Stardew Valley and I知 currently on a Games Technology course to become a concept artist. My favourite colours are pink and mustard yellow but I like to pretend my favourite is black. I知 a presenter this year and I知 also a co-clan leader for the gamer mages! Hope to see you at London!
      Nice of you to join us! You will make a good subordinate in the ensuing battle! I look forward to you being a fitting human shield against those power ranger wannabes

The Orange Idol~
      CONCERT TODAY AAAAA

Cocky

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

@Celticxangel Do I really need to remind you that people don't like being referred to as human shields?
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by GraceMellody View Post
      @Celticxangel Do I really need to remind you that people don't like being referred to as human shields?
      Boxie is a valued co leader and very much needed as is JD, We shall use magic and games and crush the otaku fighters swiftly and with dignity (bring your own human shields and human battering rams )

The Orange Idol~
      CONCERT TODAY AAAAA

Cocky

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Celticxangel View Post
      Boxie is a valued co leader and very much needed as is JD, We shall use magic and games and crush the otaku fighters swiftly and with dignity (bring your own human shields and human battering rams )
      Muahaha I love it
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~

Spoiler:  

GD Head Neperator
      Nep Nep Nepu!

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

so, looking at the two clans, this one screamed at me JOIN ME!

I'm Elgood81 but most people know me as john
      I'm 37 (but I'll have just turned 38 when I'm at LAGC)
      i'm into most anime but currently i'm heavily into JoJo's Bizzare Adventure and Fairytail (also Neptunia)
      I play alot of MMORPG's and usually when I start a new one the first character that I make is always a mage and its always called Elgood
        Spoiler:  

The Orange Idol~
      CONCERT TODAY AAAAA

Cocky

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Yes join us~
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~

Spoiler:  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information