• Wtf
  • zzzz

Procrastinating as usual whoops

Arty

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Otaku Fighters HQ

Greetings guys, gals, and everything inbetween, to the Otaku Fighters.

What is a Clan Battle?

Every year at LAGC attendees are invited to join a clan - Gamer Mages! or Otaku Fighters!
      At the end of the con all points are counted up and one of the clans will have been victorious and the other will have been thoroughly defeated.
      There are various games and events throughout the con where members can collect or win points for their chosen clan. These are events such as Video Gaming tournaments, The Cosplay Masquerade, and many many many other fruitful events. Its the perfect excuse to let out the inner weirdo in all of us and be the best us we can be in order to be victorious in the war that is THE CLAN BATTLE!
      There is also the Spam War! before we get to the convention in which the Clan (obviously the Otaku Fighters!) with the MOST posts within its thread gets a boost at the convention. (No double posts, They wont be counted!)
      This is also a Brilliantly fabulous place to get to know people and make friends and greet fellow Weebs before the convention so you have met a few people when the convention starts.

Who are you?

@IlluminaughtyCipher13

Yellow! Well it's certainly good to see you all and have some fun this con! You can all call me Cipher and I am one of your hosts this time round.
      A lot of you may recognize me for my gravity Falls cosplays and love of all things potter and cosplay. You'll find me in some ridiculous heels of some sort at con if you wanna chat!!

What must we do now?

Step 1: Introduce yourself!
      Step 2: Talk about whatever floats your boat! What are you most excited for? Are you Cosplaying? If so who are you cosplaying as? What is your favourite manga/anime/game/etc.
      Step 3: The third and final most important step...HAVE FUN! We're ALL weebs here. No being nasty to each other, nothing making fun, no putting others down. Everyone starts somewhere in this community and the important thing is to make this place welcoming.

If anyone needs a template as to what to say or how to introduce yourself then use this...

Name:
      Favourite Character (Anime, Game, Book, Film Etc.)
      Favourite Colour:
      A little bit about yourself: (This one is entirely optional)
      Last edited by LikkleMel; 12-11-2018 at 02:25 PM.
      COME TO WEIRDMEGEDDEN WE WELCOME ALL FREAKS AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Recent cosplays from the last year or so

Re: Otaku Fighters HQ

OOOOOOOO challenge accepted! Otaku fighters are going down!!

The Orange Idol~
      Gracie best girl~

Amused

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Celticxangel View Post
      OOOOOOOO challenge accepted! Otaku fighters are going down!!
      GAMER MAGES FTW
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~
      ~General Discussion HMod / Crazy League HMod / Chatroom Mod / Cosplay & Meets Central Mod / Creative Arts & Writing Mod / Ravenclaw Head Girl~
      Basically feel free to ask me anything!

Spoiler:  

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Arty

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Bring it on!

Top Decking Lethal

Drunk

Country
      Estonia
      AL Points

Hello. I shall join the vanguard and we shall squish those darn clothies with their frills and glorified walking sticks!

I'm Beerkeg and I like cheese. My favorite character is Deadpool. My favorite Anime is Steins;Gate. Favorite color is #b6b6b6. I will be cosplaying Wrench from Watch Dogs 2.
      So I'm a nerd who does things. I like building useless machines, programming dumb bots and things of that nature. I like breathing, been doing it all my life. I eat food and drink liquids.

Arty

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beerkeg View Post
      Hello. I shall join the vanguard and we shall squish those darn clothies with their frills and glorified walking sticks!

I'm Beerkeg and I like cheese. My favorite character is Deadpool. My favorite Anime is Steins;Gate. Favorite color is #b6b6b6. I will be cosplaying Wrench from Watch Dogs 2.
      So I'm a nerd who does things. I like building useless machines, programming dumb bots and things of that nature. I like breathing, been doing it all my life. I eat food and drink liquids.

Welcome to our Army Minion!!!

Hey I'm DJ/Saturated Sentiment
      and my favourite anime atm has to be a place further than the universe cus IT FUCKED ME RIGHT UP
      I'm super hyped for Dororo and idek why I watched the first episode today and was just buzzing at how good it looked apparently they've spent 50 years on it?

Thread Information