• Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

long time no .....blog ?

gomenasai~!!! i know ive been pretty in active and that is due to alot going on! example i had a hearing appoint to see how much ive lost at this point! and yes i have very bad hearing loss i have had hearing loss my whole life and to be honest its the worst because i have to buy headphones and ear buds that are made to be super loud so that they wont get ruined because if i buy regular ones they will be out of commission in around two weeks depending on how much i use them because i have to have my volume pretty high up to actually be able to hear anything ! take care of your body guys because believe me i got the news that in a matter of years my hearing will start to completely fade away and that sucks alot because i love music and watching movies and tv shows and pretty soon ill have to give up music and find movies and shows that have subtitles. my vision isnt great either and im due for another eye doctor appointment to check them and see what prescription level i need. i also have to have a surgery on my mouth to get my adult teeth to come in where i had the baby ones pulled that have yet to come in. My boyfriends house also burned down last friday you might have seen it on the news it was the structure fire in longview texas and it was devastating for them and their close friends and family, don't worry everyone is fine they were actually out getting santa photos done with their two young boys and came back to it being on fire and fire engines everywhere . they unfortunately lost their puppy and turtle and almost all of their things in the fire but their current church and friends and family have helped them out and they are staying at a hotel right now, they dont know if my boyfriends cat damien is safe or not but were hoping he is! im currently looking to see if maybe i can find a website like gofundme but they take a 8% tax fee out of the money you make so thats not a great idea especially since its to try to get them a house and more clothes and things. so my past i guess month or so hasnt been the best time to be blogging but hopefully the future is bright and things will get better !!! i have hope that they will !!but anyway bye~~!!!!!

EH Head Moderator
      Yet another cold! :(

Depressed

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: long time no .....blog ?

Hi! Wow you've got a lot going on @Wolfie
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

losing my hearing

hi everyone so by the title im sure you can guess the point of this blog. Let me start from the beginning, since i was born i have had hearing loss well recently my hearing was tested and the hearing in my right ear is very nearly completely gone. I had been noticing i couldnt hear that well in it but i hoped it wasnt as bad as it is. In as short as a few months up to a year and a half from now the hearing in my right ear will be gone. The hearing in my left hear is better than my right but it will be gone in a few years , and then i will be considered deaf. And while i know i could try hearing aides or even a cochlear implant i have decided not to go as far as a cochlear because i just can't put myself through it. This of course means that i will no longer be able to hear people when they talk , music or movies and tv shows, which also means when i watch anime it will have to be subbed and i wont be able to review them as well as i planned for you guys. I have told only four people so far, my boyfriend , and my three closest friends. I know i should tell my family but i dont know how or when or how theyll react. Since they found out i have a learning disability when i was diagnosed at the age of two theyve only excluded me from things and pushed me until m,y breaking point many times over, they aren't bad people but they believe that all problems can be fixed including disabilities blindness and even yes being deaf. This alsomeans that they would try top force me into getting a cochlear implant and cause problems when i refuse to. Everyone i've told has been extremely supportive and willing to help me with whatever they can but me being hard headed i have only told them ill be learning sign language and they've decided to as well. I've insisted they dont have to be they have as much stubbornness as i do if not more and now we are all learning together. Well thats all for now ! bye byez~!

EH Head Moderator
      Yet another cold! :(

Depressed

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi @Wolfie maybe all this would be better in AL Journals?
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

Assistant

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by .:Gemz:. View Post
      Hi @Wolfie maybe all this would be better in AL Journals?
      I agree with @.:Gemz:. . You can create a journal where you can keep posting in the same thread instead of making separate ones everytime.
      I'm sorry to hear about your hearing wolfie, I can't begin to imagine how difficult it must be, know that we are always here to chat if needed

Thread Information