CAGC Talent Show @ 4pm on Saturday Main Stage
Please remember to turn up by Upstairs Stage 15 mins before the start of the show.
Confirmed! Minimum prize of £30 cash and other prizes!
Please be aware that all times for the Talent Show are provisional and subject to change. The CAGC Talent Show accepts any act, no matter what it may be! So, even if it is a Harry Potter barber-shop trio! So if you sing, act, dance, play a musical instrument or just want to snort milk out your nose this event is for you!
If you have an idea for a talent - Let's say you play a musical instrument, and want to form a band to make a performance, please let us know and we will do try help . We want to encourage you to take part in the events on stage so if you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me either by PM or post in this thread
- You can participate as an individual or as a group.
- Any music you need for the show we will need for you to post us a link to a youtube video where we can download the music or send us the MP3 via PM.
- If you have Audio planned where you are going to be talking back and forth with someone else on stage we recommend recording it before the actual event and then bringing it to the stage the morning of the Talent Show. This way you are sure that everyone can hear you and you also don't have to worry about remembering your script on stage.
To participate please post in this topic with (or email email@example.com
if you wish to keep it secret) -
You can also sign up via our form HERE
- Full name
- Genre of Performance
- Special Requirements (or N/A)
- Track length approx
- Link to youtube link for your track, OR attach it and email to events@Animeleague.com
Nothing over 4 mins please, try make it less than 4. if it runs over we wil have to stop you
If you require music please do NOT bring it as a USB stick on the day, we require it BEFORE the event!
Regarding instruments & equipment such as amps, we do not provide these however if you can find someone (with their consent) who will allow you to borrow equipment then we are happy for you to use it but you must notify us BEFOREHAND and come to the stage NO LATER than 1 hour BEFORE the competition so we can clear everything is ok with our tech.