• Achy
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arty
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bitey
  • Cocky
  • Content
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Doh!
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Friendly
  • Fussy
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Horny
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Laughing
  • Loved
  • Ninja'ed
  • No Mood
  • Pervy
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Results 1 to 15 of 15

    1. #1
      The Original Mors
      Awesome
       
      Momogari's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      29,945
      Blog Entries
      1
      AL Points
      20,827

      MapleStory 2

      I know several ALers who are playing this already, but wanted to ask if anyone else is.






      It's a casual MMO. Free to play. Cute as all heck with good character customization options. These are characters Nocchi and I created:
        Spoiler:  


      I can't resist cute. Not gonna lie it's a major draw for me.

      At higher levels the dungeons can get pretty challenging and some real party mechanics are necessary (I just got to this point myself)
      Quote Originally Posted by HentaiSenpai View Post
      Hey, old polish people are pretty hot.
      sticker credits: sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

    2. #2
      Moderator
      Nep-Nep!
       
      Happy
       
      toshioa's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2017
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      3,154
      AL Points
      10,719

      Re: MapleStory 2

      I played the original MS back in the day and absolutely loved every second of it; a group of us from my college started the same time and managed to make accounts on the US servers before they introduced the drastically scaled back EU version that was rubbish in comparison. We played MS for a good 4-5 years and got really quite good at it! I've not really looked at MS2 all that much - I do keep seeing it pop up in adverts and discussions and some of my friends who I played MS with have been chatting so watch this space - I may well end up downloading it and giving it a shot too

    3. #3
      The Lonely Hollow
      "Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka!"
       
      Depressed
       
      Kai's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      1,805
      AL Points
      3,217

      Re: MapleStory 2

      I'm pretty curious too. I've downloaded the game via Steam, and I'll take a good look at it this weekend!



      Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
      Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

      Kai's Journal: https://www.animeleague.net/forum/sh...h-and-Noodles!

      "I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

    4. #4
      The Lonely Hollow
      "Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka!"
       
      Depressed
       
      Kai's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      1,805
      AL Points
      3,217

      Re: MapleStory 2

      I'm up and running. I'll only be available on MMOs on weekends though, but feel free to add me. Europe server

      2018-11-22 (1).jpg



      Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
      Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

      Kai's Journal: https://www.animeleague.net/forum/sh...h-and-Noodles!

      "I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

    5. #5
      The Original Mors
      Awesome
       
      Momogari's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      29,945
      Blog Entries
      1
      AL Points
      20,827

      Re: MapleStory 2

      Oh, sweet.

      Add Momogari if you want. Otherwise I'll add you when I next get on. Not playing super often right now, but I still intend to.
      Quote Originally Posted by HentaiSenpai View Post
      Hey, old polish people are pretty hot.
      sticker credits: sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

    6. #6
      The Lonely Hollow
      "Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka!"
       
      Depressed
       
      Kai's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      1,805
      AL Points
      3,217

      Re: MapleStory 2

      Quote Originally Posted by Momogari View Post
      Oh, sweet.

      Add Momogari if you want. Otherwise I'll add you when I next get on. Not playing super often right now, but I still intend to.
      I'll look into sending Friend requests this weekend then!



      Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
      Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

      Kai's Journal: https://www.animeleague.net/forum/sh...h-and-Noodles!

      "I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

    7. #7
      Moderator
      Nep-Nep!
       
      Happy
       
      toshioa's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2017
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      3,154
      AL Points
      10,719

      Re: MapleStory 2

      Oh well if @Kai is jumping on board, I'll be sure to download and install it tonight Naturally will be joining the European server(s). Who's up for getting a little 'AL Clan/Guild' going?

    8. #8
      The Lonely Hollow
      "Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka!"
       
      Depressed
       
      Kai's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      1,805
      AL Points
      3,217

      Re: MapleStory 2

      Quote Originally Posted by toshioa View Post
      Oh well if @Kai is jumping on board, I'll be sure to download and install it tonight Naturally will be joining the European server(s). Who's up for getting a little 'AL Clan/Guild' going?
      I only got as far as just past to prologue/tutorial, but it seems like a pretty cool game.

      @PharaohAtem @toshioa What do you think about maybe looking to see what other MMOs out there that are or seem sufficiently active? Maybe we can schedule Party/Guild activities too, like clearing tough dungeons or just a fun grinding/farming session to level up and get important items or equipment. Personally I think, especially for MapleStory 2 at this point, if we can get people on board with this, it could be a great way to get fresh activity into VG. I'd be curious to hear your thoughts and opinions on this sort of stuff too. Perhaps we can even create a discussion thread for more ideas if needed.



      Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
      Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

      Kai's Journal: https://www.animeleague.net/forum/sh...h-and-Noodles!

      "I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

    9. #9
      Moderator
      Nep-Nep!
       
      Happy
       
      toshioa's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2017
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      3,154
      AL Points
      10,719

      Re: MapleStory 2

      Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
      I only got as far as just past to prologue/tutorial, but it seems like a pretty cool game.

      @PharaohAtem @toshioa What do you think about maybe looking to see what other MMOs out there that are or seem sufficiently active? Maybe we can schedule Party/Guild activities too, like clearing tough dungeons or just a fun grinding/farming session to level up and get important items or equipment. Personally I think, especially for MapleStory 2 at this point, if we can get people on board with this, it could be a great way to get fresh activity into VG. I'd be curious to hear your thoughts and opinions on this sort of stuff too. Perhaps we can even create a discussion thread for more ideas if needed.
      Completely on board with this @Kai . I think there are a fair few members that would really enjoy this too and it's a great way to socialise and interact with one another. It may also encourage me to play a few more games and have a bit more 'down time' as I'm constantly on the go which isn't healthy in the long run

    10. #10
      The Lonely Hollow
      "Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka, Baka!"
       
      Depressed
       
      Kai's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      1,805
      AL Points
      3,217

      Re: MapleStory 2

      Quote Originally Posted by toshioa View Post
      Completely on board with this @Kai . I think there are a fair few members that would really enjoy this too and it's a great way to socialise and interact with one another. It may also encourage me to play a few more games and have a bit more 'down time' as I'm constantly on the go which isn't healthy in the long run
      I'm definitely going to look into it then. When I get super invested into a game, I love to go out of my way to dig in and investigate for tips, tricks, and for MMOs, I love looking for events and scouting out dungeons. but yeah I'll see what else there is out there for people who isn't currently playing any MMOs but seem interested as well as seeing how we can draw new people into this. It's hard to get the best out of an MMO trying to solo it, so I'll see what there is that will entice and encourage people to get in on this.

      Teamwork makes the dream work



      Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
      Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

      Kai's Journal: https://www.animeleague.net/forum/sh...h-and-Noodles!

      "I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

    11. #11
      Administrator
      Let it snow, Let it snow.
       
      Crazy
       
      PharaohAtem's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      56,307
      Blog Entries
      1
      AL Points
      48,353

      Re: MapleStory 2

      Sounds good to me.




    12. #12
      Moderator
      Nep-Nep!
       
      Happy
       
      toshioa's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2017
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      3,154
      AL Points
      10,719

      Re: MapleStory 2

      Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
      I'm definitely going to look into it then. When I get super invested into a game, I love to go out of my way to dig in and investigate for tips, tricks, and for MMOs, I love looking for events and scouting out dungeons. but yeah I'll see what else there is out there for people who isn't currently playing any MMOs but seem interested as well as seeing how we can draw new people into this. It's hard to get the best out of an MMO trying to solo it, so I'll see what there is that will entice and encourage people to get in on this.

      Teamwork makes the dream work
      Agreed! It's really odd because by definition an MMO SHOULD be all about teamwork and playing together with friends etc yet I found myself solo'ing just as much as a single player game - it's one of the main reasons I stopped playing WoW and FFXIV. I think a clan or guild really makes an MMO work or not; without a solid clan/guild there just doesn't seem to be much point to an MMO, at least that's my opinion. So if we can get involved in an MMO (probably better if its a F2P just for ease) and create a clan/guild with members of this forum we should be on to a winner

    13. #13
      Dusting the cobwebs off this account.
       
      Content
       
      Munchkin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      4,536
      AL Points
      1,471

      Re: MapleStory 2

      I'm playing.
      AL's Bipolar Bear - Roawr.
      Feed me with yummy cookies &+ cuddles :3

      27 // F // AL Vet since 06' // (♪♫ + =^.^=) =

    14. #14
      Moderator
      Nep-Nep!
       
      Happy
       
      toshioa's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2017
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      3,154
      AL Points
      10,719

      Re: MapleStory 2

      Welcome to the party haha.

    15. #15
      Dusting the cobwebs off this account.
       
      Content
       
      Munchkin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      4,536
      AL Points
      1,471

      Re: MapleStory 2

      I looove MS2 =] and thank you.
      AL's Bipolar Bear - Roawr.
      Feed me with yummy cookies &+ cuddles :3

      27 // F // AL Vet since 06' // (♪♫ + =^.^=) =

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Animeleague Uses Cookies!
    We use cookies to store session information to remember your login information, to save your website preferences, to provide other functions such as our chat room and to analyse our web traffic. Read our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
    Please let us know your cookie preferences.