• Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

The Lonely Hollow
      Carve your master's name into your body!

Sigh

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Azur Lane

This needed a dedicated thread.

@toshioa
      @Elgood81

Let's have a real discussion here

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
      Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

Kai's Journal: https://www.animeleague.net/forum/sh...h-and-Noodles!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

Administrator
      Beware my fangs and watch as I roast you in Dragon flames

Angry

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: Azur Lane

Ah yes I have seen that but never played it.

Nep-Nep!

Happy

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Wahey! I was thinking we should probably open a thread JUST for this game! Shall we start a clan in-game as well?

Nep-Nep!

Happy

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Just read the mobile games thread where you mentioned about the Akashi's Im-paws-ible Quest… I didn't even know this quest existed Shows how much I need to put more effort in to this game! I've just started said quest line myself though and the first task is a little grindy! But I'll get there - on a mission now to obtain her too I may even look at investing a little money in to the game myself now Just to speed things up a little

Agreed with the balancing! My goodness trying to get anything is a real grind!!! But I guess that's the F2P model kicking in?

Out of curiosity, how do we recruit the other starters? I'm sure I could find a video or guide online showing how but I'm being lazy

The Lonely Hollow

Sigh

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by toshioa View Post
      Just read the mobile games thread where you mentioned about the Akashi's Im-paws-ible Quest… I didn't even know this quest existed Shows how much I need to put more effort in to this game! I've just started said quest line myself though and the first task is a little grindy! But I'll get there - on a mission now to obtain her too I may even look at investing a little money in to the game myself now Just to speed things up a little

Agreed with the balancing! My goodness trying to get anything is a real grind!!! But I guess that's the F2P model kicking in?

Out of curiosity, how do we recruit the other starters? I'm sure I could find a video or guide online showing how but I'm being lazy
      Oh yeah, if you've ever wandered about the random pawprints, they make up a little message if you can find them all and combine them. there's 11 of them scattered around 11 different screens. once you've found them all, go into the Gem shop and tap Akashi 30 times and you'll start her subquest line. from what I've seen, most of the tasks are pretty grindy and there's quite a few of them to do, so rather than going out of your way to complete them, you'd be better off just letting it progress as you progress.

Also, there's a new Super Rare up for grabs today for the next fortnight. the last one was Illustrious, and now you can get hood, though I managed to pull Hood from the Heavy ships Gacha banner

the other starters can either be pulled through Light ships constructions or from Stage 2-1

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

Nep-Nep!

Happy

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

I did wonder what the paw prints were about truth be told - seems I inadvertently managed to collect them all as the quest has now started for me too Aye, definitely going to let it come naturally; I am assuming there isn't a time-limit on it, at least there doesn't seem to be one Where on Earth did you find out about Hood from? I read the notifications and stuff but it never mentions anything like that Do I need to be doing wider reading? And thanking you - will start building some lights

The Lonely Hollow

Sigh

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

As far as I know, there's no limit to her quest line.

If you go to Build, then Exchange, you'll find a range of Ship girls and items you can buy. Common, Rare and Elite ships usually refreshes once every 3 days, while the Featured Super Rare lasts 2 weeks

I found a fan Database Wiki that is worth checking out if you still haven't grasped certain aspects yet

https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

Nep-Nep!

Happy

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
      As far as I know, there's no limit to her quest line.

If you go to Build, then Exchange, you'll find a range of Ship girls and items you can buy. Common, Rare and Elite ships usually refreshes once every 3 days, while the Featured Super Rare lasts 2 weeks

I found a fan Database Wiki that is worth checking out if you still haven't grasped certain aspects yet

https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki
      You really are like the phantom of all knowledge when it comes to video games @Kai ! I'd forgotten about the exchange mainly because I rarely retire ships, preferring to use them for enhancements or limit breaking I'll take a look though and maybe start retiring a few more ships

Oh nice one, thank you for sharing that, I'll take a proper look at it. Currently trying to get my 2 main fleets up to level 70+. Still haven't put a single penny in to the game and I think I'm doing ok Finally got the dorm going well

The Lonely Hollow

Sigh

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by toshioa View Post
      You really are like the phantom of all knowledge when it comes to video games @Kai ! I'd forgotten about the exchange mainly because I rarely retire ships, preferring to use them for enhancements or limit breaking I'll take a look though and maybe start retiring a few more ships

Oh nice one, thank you for sharing that, I'll take a proper look at it. Currently trying to get my 2 main fleets up to level 70+. Still haven't put a single penny in to the game and I think I'm doing ok Finally got the dorm going well
      Well I just like to dig around when I get super curious Yeah I only do it now when I'm running out of dock space for the girls, but I did retire a few ships who either I was getting a lot of dupes of, or just surplus to requirements. I pulled a few more San Diegos after getting her to Rank 6 so they had to go

well hopefully I don't get too tempted to spend too much more, though I do want to Lv50 supplies pack as I did pick up the other packs. I'm currently Commander Lv49 right now and my main fleet are around Lv82-87 with my second fleet at Lv69-74. There's a bit of a difficulty spike from Chapter 6 onwards just to give you the heads up for when you eventually get there if you haven't yet

Nep-Nep!

Happy

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
      Well I just like to dig around when I get super curious Yeah I only do it now when I'm running out of dock space for the girls, but I did retire a few ships who either I was getting a lot of dupes of, or just surplus to requirements. I pulled a few more San Diegos after getting her to Rank 6 so they had to go

well hopefully I don't get too tempted to spend too much more, though I do want to Lv50 supplies pack as I did pick up the other packs. I'm currently Commander Lv49 right now and my main fleet are around Lv82-87 with my second fleet at Lv69-74. There's a bit of a difficulty spike from Chapter 6 onwards just to give you the heads up for when you eventually get there if you haven't yet
      Haha that you do! I should probably spend more time doing the same to be fair and really getting to know a game and it's mechanics... I'm sure I could actually be good at it then Haha. Consequently, I too have now had to retire a few ships as I just got FAR too many duplicates to handle at once and I've hit most of my enhancement limits haha.

I'm now commander level 44, main fleet is lvl 58-68 and second fleet is 46 -61. I definitely need to put more time in levelling them all and I'm now using and abusing the dorm Half way through chapter 4 at the moment so going to pick up my game a bit and smash through those. Noted re chapter 6

The Lonely Hollow

Sigh

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

The Neptunia Event starts on November 23rd

Thread Information