• Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Welcome to London Anime & Gaming Con 2018 - Say Hello Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Emmet View Post
      Welcome to the Anime League community @sk247

We're a friendly community and I hope you enjoy your time here with us

Do you have any favourite genre's in anime?
      Thanks

I am a casual fan, so my experience has been with the more commercial anime. However i would say action and comedy/slice of life are ones that enjoy.

How about you and any you would recommend?

Avicii - The Nights

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by sk247 View Post
      Thanks

I am a casual fan, so my experience has been with the more commercial anime. However i would say action and comedy/slice of life are ones that enjoy.

That's cool, I'm personally into romance, comedy and slice of life.

My personal favourite slice of life romantic comedy is The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, it's brilliant, I absolutely recommend it

As a community we really enjoy getting to know new members, if it's okay with you I'd like to recommend you to start a Journal in the "AL Journals" area, https://www.animeleague.net/forum/fo...56-AL-Journals a journal is a great place to interact with other community members where we get to know each other

"One day you'll leave this world behind,
      so live a life you will remember."
      Avicii - The Nights

Quote Originally Posted by sk247 View Post
      Thanks

@sk247

Oh, that's a great way to say it. People are often afraid to honestly tell about their anime experience.

Do you want to take a look at some less popular series? Do you focus on the ongoing anime, easily available anime? Do you thing you'd like old anime as well (70s? 80s? 90s?), or you prefer more recent stuff?

As far as comedy/slice of life is concerned, I can recommend to you Ms. vampire who lives in my neighborhood. It's a slice of life anime about a girl living with her vampire friend. It's from the previous season, so it's pretty recent.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

Quote Originally Posted by unoduetre View Post
      @sk247

Oh, that's a great way to say it. People are often afraid to honestly tell about their anime experience.

Do you want to take a look at some less popular series? Do you focus on the ongoing anime, easily available anime? Do you thing you'd like old anime as well (70s? 80s? 90s?), or you prefer more recent stuff?

As far as comedy/slice of life is concerned, I can recommend to you Ms. vampire who lives in my neighborhood. It's a slice of life anime about a girl living with her vampire friend. It's from the previous season, so it's pretty recent.
      Thanks @unoduetre

Yeah at my age life is too short to not be straight & honest. I am a bit casual everything as i've got a older i feel like i have developed ADD as I do not have the time/patience to commit to hours of one thing.

So I am casual gamer, anime fan, movie goer, artist, geek/nerd. responsibilities also get in the way...job, mortgage, bills blah blah blah.

Easily available/recent would be good not sure I justify anymore subscriptions at the moment.

Will totally look into yours & @Emmet recommendations when i get a chance.

@Nataliamalczenko

See you at LAGC!

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

Assistant
      Cool

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@unoduetre I will be there tomorrow. See you!!

Name: Efrén (soo lately my nickname is Ekun I use before @Rubio)
      Location: Originally from Barcelona(Spain) but living several years now in Guildford, Surrey (South West)

How did I find out about London Anime Con?:
      Well, few years ago in a MCM London someone give me a AL Con flayer ... I get into the forums… but low activity then.

Who told you about this event?
      Last Sept. i get back into the forums... and find it.
      Conventions Info: Today it will be my first LAGC, but before it I attent to many, too many …since 1994 @ Salon Internacional del Comic de Barcelona (Spain) Aka: International Barcelona's Comic Fair.
      Where the authors of (one of many) Dragon Quest "Dai no Daibouken" mangakas attend. BUT I MISS THAT (crying)
      https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Quest:_The_Adventure_of_Dai

Further Notes:
      I still loving neraly any kind of Manga and animes over live action movies and tv series.
      I'm quite shy when frst meet, but more friendly after get more knowing of each other. hehe.
      Last edited by Ekkun; 02-17-2019 at 08:12 AM. Reason: add hyperlink

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information