• Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

Silence is the Sound of Madness

Godly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Post Cellular Spectercal! RN Halloween Event!

On top of an eerie hill, at the end of a small not-so-normal town, rest an ancient chilling mansion. The walls rot with age and moss, the occasional snapped tree branch somehow managed to hang to the cracks of these once pristine barriers. The trees surrounding the land were was as corrupt and noxious as the grass that idled lifelessly below. A shed or a boathouse in the far corner of the complex? It was hard to tell across the thick fog that seemingly haunted fields unflinching. The manor was magnificent still despite the years not being kind without an owner or caretaker to speak of, it could be considered something of a grand palace or modern castle, one would say. It had an upwards of five floors or more, it would be hard to know for sure as the mansion adorn many structures that did not seem to match the original design. As if several different owners desired many variant adjustments in its time. A few towers of different material and height sprouted randomly across the rooftops--the lack of matching design could still be seen through the aged rotted woods and moss covered bricks. With all its former beauty, now it was something to be forgotten. Shattered windows and broken glass litter the borders, large and strong tree branches suggest growth from inside the manor as they sprout from the rooftops. Tiles lie demolished across the canopy, threatening to fall to the earth at the slightest rumble. Another notable feature would be that many of the windows in each room and on each floor bore a slightly different design. It truly must have been a wonder in the days of its prime, beautiful and strange at the same time. Today it looked as though it may actually be a portal to hell and was notoriously avoided--especially on the day of Halloween. For generations, kids were told many tales of why to avoid this manor, which's was long forgotten. However, there has also been a long-standing tradition of a few brave souls who dare each other to go up to the door and knock. A fewer brave dare to go inside.

Upon reaching those first steps the first thing one would notice is that there seemed to be two front doors. A dueling pair of wooden doors so rotten it would be impossible to tell what kind of tree these long-standing frames have held all these years. Further along, that same wall conjoined to a wall so covered in moss that might as well have been what the holding up the building from now on. A single door stood out among the green mossy walls for it bore no moss, no dirt--just rotting oak.
      You all have come to this mansion for your own desires. Some have come because they were promised riches if they could survive the night. While others have come to investigate the mysterious paranormal activates that this seem to befuddle this house. No matter what reason you were drawn to the house, once you enter, you become a mundane human. All of your powers have disappeared and all of your gadgets are gone. Only one piece of power remains, a single blackberry that rest upon a small table in the foyer. Beneath it a small envelope. As you gaze upon envelope you feel compelled to read it. So much, are you compelled, that you do not notice others have entered the mansion. All of you seem fixated on the phone and the envelope before you. One of you reaches out to it and manages to writhe it from its resting place. Touching the envelope seems to give them a wave of relief. Their face quickly contorts, overcome by yet another swell of compulsion. Open the envelope and let your eyes feast upon the supple messages carried within. So enthralled on this article, no one notices how savagely it is ripped it open. Its outer shell discarded like candy foil. All eyes are now fixated on the nakedness and pureness of the letter that seemed to be meant for only them. Scarlet words reflect in the abysmally dark house, almost as if they are enchanted.
      Lonley and hungry have I been, so much I invested in a phone! No-one delivers here though. Well at least until you arrived. It has been ages since I have had a friendly snack.. Surely that couldn't be all that compelled you? Some silly person's ramblings? The one he read the letter looks at the phone then seems to snap out of his trance. He looks to the rest of the group and holds up the phone. On it's screen a single text. Take a picture

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

This is the Halloween Event for the Role Players Realm. It's going to be a fun game where one person is the bad guy, an evil specter that is trying to eat you! The only thing that prevents him from being able to kill you all is the cellphone on the table. The bad guy is a evil presence that cannot manifest on this corporeal plane unless he murders all of you and consumes your flesh. Don't worry though he doesn't want to eat your soul, just your squishy bits, and probably the hard ones to. So below I will go through the rules of the game.

Rules (Your character does not know these so make it fun):
      Quote Originally Posted by TheBadGuy
      The phone looses 20% battery life with each text the bad guy sends to the phone.
      Bad guy can only interact with the people through the text or by possessing someone.
      If the Bad guy is seen on the video recorder, he is immediately expelled and cannot possess anyone for one post.
      The Bad Guy cannot possess the Marked Person.
      The Bad Guy can only kill the Marked Person if the phone is below 50% battery.
      The Bad Guy can kill two people if the phone looses charge.
      Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoneRules:Camera
      Camera starts @ 100% battery life
      Players can take a pictures of other players, but can only take one picture per post
      Taking a picture of a non-marked person allows them to be possessed.
      Taking a picture of someone recharges the phone by 10%.
      Only one picture of each person can be in the phone at once.
      If a non-possessed player tries to take a second picture of someone the phone loses half its current battery life.
      Ghost of Players post count against the total score for players to score.
      Once someone dies all photos except the new "mark" are delete and the camera gets reset but -10% from the last time.
      Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoneRules:Video Recorder
      Every post that uses the video recorder, takes 10 % of the Battery
      Any Player may use the video recorder to see the ghost of any previously slain players.
      Ghost of the Players can only talk to a living player that can see them.
      You cannot take picture in the same post you use the recorder.
      Whenever someone dies, the phone gets 75% charge.

Humans get 1 point if someone has not died in 6 post from the Bad Guy.
      At 3 points the spirit leaves and they are free… for now.
      Quote Originally Posted by ”The Marked
      The first person to look at the phone is Marked.
      The first person to have their picture taken, will be the next Mark.
      Marks are known to players because their picture in the phone will have a glowing number on it.
      If there is no Marked person, players cannot gain a point.
      The Marked Player can use the phone to see the Bad Guy if he is possessing someone.
      Now do not fret, if you are murdered by the Bad Guy don’t leave. Stick around and help your friends find out who and what is killing them all.
      Quote Originally Posted by DeadPlayers
      You are not able to tell the players anything unless they are using the video recorder.
      Every time a dead player post, the Bad Guy gets an extra post.
      Each Player ghost may charge the phone once for 5% if they choose to each round
      Player ghost may any photos from the phone
      Player ghost may choose a new Marked Player if no players are marked.
      Player ghost can interact with the bad guy all the way as long as it doesn't affect the players

Godly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: Cellular Spectercal! RR Halloween Event!

OOC - This will be an Open RP anyone can join in with any character. Just be wary as all of your power become null and void and you become a simple human upon entering.

Grindstone.
      Horny

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points
      Last edited by Skye; 10-24-2018 at 08:58 PM.
      .:Stop:Breathe:Shatter:.

TheRealLuthien: Your character can blow things up by touching them
      TheRealLuthien: If I knew I was going to be this fucked I wouldn't have posted!

Administrator
      Beware my fangs and watch as I roast you in Dragon flames

Angry

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: Cellular Spectercal! RN Halloween Event!

Hmm what character should I be?

Charlottesville

Crying

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

feck off trying to rope me into a crapy cell phone rp. I don't need an rp for a crappy phone I have one in real life ya fecking bell end.

Grindstone.
      Horny

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Considering everyone in this thread has a US location, is "bell end" really the insult you want to go with? lol
      .:Stop:Breathe:Shatter:.

TheRealLuthien: Your character can blow things up by touching them
      TheRealLuthien: If I knew I was going to be this fucked I wouldn't have posted!

Godly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

sadness nobody did this

Thread Information