• Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Halcyon High School [Closed 18+]

This is a closed RP for @Catacombs and myself. Feel free to follow along but please, no posting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Setting: A familiar high school campus (2006)

iroha0410-1517096763_lrg.jpg

As the bell rings, class doors all open almost in unison as the lunch period begins. Ben was lagging behind his fellow classmates stuffing school supplies back into his bag. He usually saved money by skipping lunch so he didn't have to rush for a cafeteria line or anything like that. Lunch was just half an hour to hang with his friends and chat about things. Except there was that one girl... she was definitely more than just a friend to him... or he wished she was at least. But, he was pretty sure she wasn't interested.

He slung his backpack over his shoulder and started off toward the large tree where he spent lunches with his group of friends. It was early in the new school year so it was pretty cool outside. Not cold, but brisk, so Ben had on a couple shirts. His T-shirt was loosely covered by a open button up which hung down slightly over casual blue jeans.

Maybe there would be a game of Magic: the Gathering today. There was time to get a multi going. Maybe he'd just shoot the breeze with pals and make some weekend plans. Hopefully... she'd be there already.

Just imagining seeing her made him quicken his pace.

Signature by Catacombs

~*Dark Princess*~
      Crashing in to steal hearts like a Siren <3

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: Halcyon High School [Closed 18+]

Kat was busy doodling like usual.She finished her assignment early and there was nothing else for her to do.In the middle of her doodling the bell rung.It was lunch time and that made her happy.She didn't eat lunch.Hanging with her friends made her the happiest.She gathered all of her things and put them into her backpack.

It was a bit chilly to her.The downfall of being so skinny.She had on a simple t-shirt and a pair of black jeans,a grey light jacket,tennis shoes,and her shoulder length brown hair in pigtails.

With her backpack in her hands she swings it over her shoulder and smiles as she exits the classroom.She walks towards to the tree in which her and her friends usually hang out at during lunch.She approached it with a smile on her face.

Today is going to be a good day.
      Last edited by Sirena; 10-03-2018 at 08:31 AM.

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Hmm... not here yet.
      He had hoped he might see her at the hangout spot.

Sitting down with some pals, Ben slid a large deck box out of his bag. The Magic multi was getting set up and he usually had his cards on him. Corey had taught him the game and he usually had the toughest deck construction out of any group match. He was joined by Josh and Nick for an even 4. They all shuffled and let the match begin.

As the match went on, they all discussed possible plans for the upcoming weekend. Sounded like everyone was busy or had family plans, so Ben figured he'd have to figure out something else to do. Kinda put a damper on the thrill of the closing Friday school day. Even just having down time would be alright.

Shortly after weekend talk ended, he saw her coming to the group's hangout spot. There was Kat, and just seeing her made Ben smile.

Signature by Catacombs

~*Dark Princess*~

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Kat arrived to the hang out spot with her usual smile on her face.She quickly waved at her friends and said hi to everyone as a group.She put her bag down in her usual spot at the middle of the group.She sighed and then sat down on the floor.She then grabbed her bag and took out her drawing so she can finish it.She hated leaving things unfinished and today she didn't want to start the conversations like she usual did.She wasn't in the mind to jump around and be the cute bubbly girl she usually is.Today it seemed she was a bit shy and reserved.If someone wanted to to speak to her she would gladly reply and converse with them.

(OOC: waiting on you now lol @Overlord Kujo )
      Last edited by Sirena; 10-21-2018 at 05:38 AM.

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

After the card game, Ben packed up his cards. He strolled over to Kat to see what she was working on. Pencil motion looked like she was sketching and, as a fellow artist, he was interested in checking out her sketch. Sliding his backpack off his shoulder he sat down next to her and pulled out his clipboard and a pencil.

"Hey Kat! Whatcha working on?"

Signature by Catacombs

~*Dark Princess*~

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Kat didn't notice at first that Ben had sit down beside her.When he spoke it slightly startled her.She stopped drawing and looked up at him."Nothing special.Just a small drawing.I got bored in class earlier.I didn't want to leave it unfinished."

She looked back down at her drawing and continued drawing.She sighed and tried to hide that her heart was racing a little bit due to the fact that he was next to her.Everytime she breathed in the smell of him lingered in and made her smile.She tries her hardest not to let him know that she likes him.Simpliar for her not to say anything.She feared the feeling was not mutual and she hated rejection.

She liked that they had a lot of things in common and he made her smile and laugh.She felt special when she was hanging out with him.

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

"I like what you've got so far, the line work looks nice and clean. Heh heh, I know what you mean about not wanting to leave it unfinished. I get that way, too, when I'm drawing."

Ben began to draw on his own paper as well while they talked. He spun his pencil a little between his fingers.

"Whatcha got planned for after school today? I figured since its Friday... maybe we could go to the arcade or something... just you and me. It's been a while since we played DDR together."

Signature by Catacombs

~*Dark Princess*~

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Kat finishes her drawing and looks up at Ben.

"I don't have anything planned.Some DDR would be awesome.Would anyone else join us?"

She twirled a piece of her hair.She looked back down and started to put away her things.After she was done stuffing her stuff back into her bag she laid it on the ground beside her.She smiled at Ben and then the bell rung.Time to go back to the boring day of school work.The weekend couldn't come soon enough.She needed to sleep in a little and wanted to hang out with some friends hopefully.

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

The bell ringing didn't afford Ben much time. He laid his cards on the table and took his shot. He reached out and gently held Kat's hand.

"I hadn't really planned on anyone else... just you and me. I like you and I wanted to see if I could take you on a fun little date. I don't want to make you late for class, so let me know after school, I'll be in the usual spot. 'Kay?"

He lightly ran his thumb over her knuckles as he spoke. They gave hugs as friends before but he hadn't held her hand before, at least not like this. Her fingers were so soft. He didn't want to let go, but she would have go to class. So he slowly pulled his hand back.

Signature by Catacombs

~*Dark Princess*~

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

As Ben proposed the little date idea Kat instantly blushed.

"I will let you know after school then.."

She hugged him back and hurried up to her next class.She looked back once or twice as she walked away.She touched her own hand.The hand in which he held and she blushed slightly.

She arrived to her classroom and took her seat.She constantly looked at the clock through the next few classes.When the final class was like 10 minutes left til the end of the school day she felt her heart race.

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Her hug felt so warm and he rubbed her back as he held her. As Kat walked off to class he watched her and smiled everytime she turned back to him. He made his way off to class as well and tried to focus on work... but he was lost in his own little world for the rest of the day.

The final bell rang and he made his way to the after school spot everyone met at. He waited excitedly for Kat. It was Friday afternoon and he was possibly about to go on a date with the cutest girl he had ever seen. When she approached him he gave her a little waive. His heart was racing!

"Hi, Kat", his voice almost cracked. Real smooth, Ben...

Signature by Catacombs

~*Dark Princess*~

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Kat waved back.She chuckled a little as Ben's voice almost cracked.

"Seems you are nervous about something." She smiled at him and she pushed her hair back because the light wind moved her hair into her face.

"We can go and play DDR.I haven't done that in ages it seems."

--------------
      OOC: @Overlord Kujo are we continuing this RP?
      Last edited by Sirena; 12-03-2018 at 12:22 AM.

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

@Catacombs Maybe we should close this. I'm not doing a lot of RPing right now.

Signature by Catacombs

Thread Information