• zzzz
  • Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Vampire Kitty
      If Vampire Kitty doesn't get her pets she will bite lol

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

The Fall and Rebirth of the Dragon Kingdom (Casual/18+)

The Fall and Rebirth of the Dragon Kingdom

The Kingdom of Avrarene (The fall)

It seemed like a usual day.The sun was shining slightly over the horizon,birds chirped and there was a gentle breeze.The dragons were restless within the castle.They sensed something terrible was about to happen.The King and Queen laid in their bed of red silk with feathered pillows.The staff within the castle started their daily chores and the Princess was already busy choosing her gown for the day.

Without warning there was screaming throughout the castle.The villagers have risen against them for they feared the dragons and the power that the royal family had due to them.The screams of the dragons pierced through the loudest as each one was slayed.Everyone was running and was afraid.The king and queen were captured.

The Princess was afraid and crying.Hiding under her bed as she hoped that no one will find her.She was grabbed by her arm and she screamed.A gentle voice of her hand maiden calmed her. "Princess,I am going to help you escape." The hand maiden lead her through a secret door that was within her room.They quickly ran through the tunnels that lead out to the river.When they reached the river the hand maiden gave the Princess a satchel and told her to follow the river and head towards the village past the Kingdom. "You will be safer there,Princess."

The Princess nodded and started to follow the river as the hand maiden returned into the tunnels that lead back to the kingdom.As the Princess reach a safe distance away she looked back and saw her beloved home engulfed in flames and smoke filling the sky above it.She wept and remembered the satchel.She looked inside to find some gold,silver,bread,water and lastly a beautiful sapphire blue dragon egg.Not knowing it at this time she was the last dragon noble and the last hope for a bright future for Avrarene.

The Present (15 years later)
      Kaida awoke in a cold sweat.The same dream tormented her almost every day since the Fall of the Dragon kingdom.She sat up at the edge of her bed of straw and sighed.She knew one day she needs to return to Avrarene.She had a kingdom to reclaim.She found her clothing and quickly got dressed.She hated dresses these days so she was wearing pants,shirt,boots and a cloak.It was a usual attire for females that were wanderers.She grabbed the satchel that has been with her since she was six,since that horrible day.She checked it and saw the dragon egg.She remembers that the dragon eggs don't hatch unless they are needed.She knew the dragon was not needed yet.She didn't know what purpose her dragon had.

She smelled fresh bread,eggs and bacon being cooked in the kitchen.Her stomach rumbled.She put her satchel over her shoulder and headed towards the kitchen.She was greeted by the Librarian and his wife.She only called them Sir and Ma'am.They had no children of their own.Kaida was grateful to them for taking her in and raising her.She had grown into a beautiful young lady.She stood at 5 feet and 6 inches tall,slim and slender body,porcelain skin,soft meek lips,silky black hair that was cut a little below her ear,and beautiful sapphire eyes.She has turned a lot of heads due to her beauty.Proposals were common but Kiada turned down every one of them.

She quickly ate her breakfast and cleaned the dishes from the meal.She smiled to herself when she was done.It was time for her to look over the small library below them.She loved reading the books and she loved looking over the library.As she went down the stairs she had a feeling that today was going to be very different.Exciting even...

------------------------------------------------------

Rules

* No "one-liners". Each reply needs to be at least one paragraph in length. (5-7 sentences)
      * Anything graphic must be put into "spoiler tags".This includes violence and sexually explicit scenes
      * Please keep ALL out of character discussion in the OOC thread only [ https://www.animeleague.net/forum/sh...Dragon-Kingdom ]

Other then that anything else goes.
      Last edited by Sirena; 10-21-2018 at 02:26 AM.

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: The Fall and Rebirth of the Dragon Kingdom (Casual/18+)

Tannis had been sitting in the tavern up at the bar for hours. He started to run through a few of his most recent career choices in his head. Would he classify himself as a mercenary... or just a man with no job? As this was going on the 3rd day waiting for his contact and he was slowly eating through his payment advance, no job was sounding about right. It had been cheaper to nurse drinks all night than to rent a room. After staying awake for a straight day and a half his nerves were pretty fried.

It was decently entertaining to overhear the other patrons chit-chat. It helped pass the time at least. Apparently, there was a real looker in town staying with the librarian right now. It would be nice to get a look-see for himself before leaving town. Also, a local man passed away last night, named VonBraddash.

Wait... my contact is named VonBraddash. I've been wasting time, at a meeting spot, in the town my contact LIVES in? What, was he out of town until last night? ... ... My contact is DEAD?!

That clinched it... definitely unemployed again! He just stared ahead for a few minutes grasping his current scenario...

"Dammit!" Tannis hit his head on the bar. His stress, fatigue, and liquor all hit him at once and he fell off his stool, passing out on the tavern floor.

Signature by Catacombs

TheOrginalPotatoe
      "What can I say me and insanity were meant to be"

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Terra sat on old wall she shivered it had gotten cold she knew she had to work in order to get money to get food and shelter. She sighed knowing how helpless things seemed right now she jumped down from the wall and landed on her feet with ease.

Terra was no ordinary person she wore a purple cloak that hid her elven ears. She had pale skin, violet eyes, silver and lavender hair undercover cloak hid her elven liget blue dress and silver crstyal necklace.

Being a moon elf she did her best to blend in with the humans as she did not wish to cause trouble however she was weary her clan now gone she was all alone she did not know what to do. So far she had got by being in the medical profession though really she was using healing magic to help those in need.

Terra walked past the Tavern and stood outside it she longed for drink for food to be warm but she knew going in there with no money was a mistake. Instead she looked up at the sky lost in thought.

It was then it seemed like all hope for was,almost gone as who would want to help her no human gave a damn about a elf and she knew that so why did she hope someone would? It puzzled her she really had lost her mind so she thought.

"Maybe She's born with it...maybe she's Erine"

Quoted by H03nn89

To read my current work check out:

https://www.animeleague.net/forum/sh...-s-what-I-hear

In the creative&Writing section of AL!

To read more of my writings, poetry or look at my other works please check out:

https://www.deviantart.com/silentangelawaits

On my Deviantart which has everything else on!

Have A Happy Valentines Day Everyone! ^^

Vampire Kitty

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

The day seemed to pass slowly.Not many entered the library.The only ones that entered were there to see and talk to her.She dismissed them quickly due to the fact that you were not there to discuss or get books.Other then that nothing eventful.She spent time dusting and putting away books.She was so relieved when the Librarian had came down stairs.

"Time for you to take a break Kaida."

She smiled and grabbed her satchel. "I am off to the tavern."

She excited out of the door before the Librarian even got a word out.

She walked the graveled road that lead to the tavern.Many stared at her as she walked.The black smith's pregnant wife glared at Kaida as she passed by.Kaida didn't let it bother her.A part of her distant past.The black smith and Kaida were an item when they were sixteen.She loved him dearly.That was before his father had betrothed him to the baker's daughter.After that Kaida didn't really care and didn't let anyone in.He choose family duty over love.Since then she avoided them both but didn't stop the glares that his wife gives her.

She approached the tavern,opened the door and entered.

TheOrginalPotatoe

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Terra decided against everything she snuck into the Tavern and sat near the fire place to keep warm she hoped to hide there without issue for awhile by the fire place before obvious chuck out time when the owner found out she had no money to pay for anything.

She kept her purple cloak around her to keep warm too and hoped to stay unnoticed she looked around the Tavern. It dawned on Terra she was surrounded by humans and the only weapon she had was her elven long sword she kept hidden under her cloak and her elven magic.

Quoted by H03nn89

Assistant
      BOO!

Amused

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Ylva sauntered into the tavern. That everlasting smirk plastered on her face. The extent of her ego and arrogance made up for her lack of height. Ylva was part human and part halfling, standing at a whopping 4'6. This was a contributing factor to why her head was so full of hot air. All her life she towered over her peers and was quite a bit heavier than them as well. Her added strength and height put her leagues above the warriors of her halfling village. She had spent most of her adult life traveling the lands, taking up tasks for money but mostly entering competitions and tournaments.

"Tankard of ale" she nearly barked at the bartender. His eyebrow shifted upward as he did as she asked. She chuckled and mused at her effect of intimidation on the poor man. It was then she couldn't help but notice a man passed out on the floor. "The beer that good here, eh?" she asked, motioning to the fellow for the bartender to notice.

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Tannis came to and noticed that the tavern seemed fuller than before. Must be rush hour, he wasn't out for that long or he would have woken up outside. Staggering up to his feet he sat back in his stool.

"Its not so much the ale... maybe drink it for a few hours and see." he said in response to the new woman at the bar next to him. "Just don't make my mistake and skip on food..."

His head was pounding and he couldn't just burn money in the bar. He needed to find more work soon. There was someone sitting in the back by the fireplace and she looked like she might need some help. He ordered a couple of drinks and walked back over to where Terra was sitting and sat down at a close table.

"Hey there," he said to her, "couldn't help but notice you looked a little troubled. Everything alright?" He set a tankard of ale in front of her, offering her the drink, and took a sip of his own.

Signature by Catacombs

TheOrginalPotatoe

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Terra looked at Tannis with her purple eyes she responded "Hello" She hesitated before continuing. "I guess you could say that." She was worried being a elf in a place like this she didn't want to fight anyone.

"I only came inside to keep warm hide from the cold for awhile. I'm not sure if I will be chucked out having no money on me."

Terra wrapped her purple cloak around her more for warmth. "Thank you" She accepted the drink holding it in both hands and drank some of the ale had been some time since she last drank anything alchol included.

Terra was weary from travel she had not ate anything in w long time either she was starving she did not remember the last time she had ate something.

She sighed it was no use she felt so alone her clan gone she did not know what to do with her self she had tried to help people her healing magic however people always accused her of being a witch of her doing the devils work.

Terra did not want to go back to running fighting and hiding for her life but this stranger she did not know what he would do if he found out she was a elf or if he already knew.
      Last edited by Erine; 10-28-2018 at 04:47 PM.

Quoted by H03nn89

I missed my chance

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Criella. A tiefling stood at the tavern watching the patrons through the windows. It was warm in there, the cold wouldn't touch her magenta skin. The wind wouldn't harm her. The people could, of course, but that wouldn't stop her. She wasn't like her kind, she could take the abuse, the punishment, the name calling, and still not try to take vengeance of any kind. Criella instead would sit and not do anything. Her demon like appearance scared people enough. In fact the guard disregard her, she had been thrown in the dungeons and jails many times under false accusations. She looked back momentarily to see if anyone was aware of her. Nobody turned her way. She moved inside.

Inside was warm, bustling, and calm. It was different than outside. In fact one could see what she was wearing now. Atop her head two horns jutted out of her forehead and curled upwards, then back, sloped down a tiny bit than both ended in a point. They we're solid black. Her hair was also a purplish color that sort of resembled her skin, but darker. It ran down her back in a single braid. She was wearing a simple brown tunic and simple brown shorts that came down past her upper thighs. She wore simple padded shoes. She had very soft features in her face, many that often allured men to her, but some that would even attract women. Her body wasn't remarkable, but she did have some curves, mainly around her thighs.

A few moments in and she was spotted. Suddenly more expensive things we're hidden away. Even expensive alcohol was hidden. This was very common to her happened almost everywhere she went. She sighs. Criella looks around and then sits at an empty table, looking over the patrons.
      (Chorus from Let You Down by Seether)So say something beautiful/Say what you're keeping inside/This anticipation, I will only let you down/Say something meaningful/Say what you're trying to hide/This anticipation, I will only let you down

A big thanks to @xWickedNekox for this amazing set

Rai looked up from his spot near one of the windows at the tavern as another person entered the building. Like most new patrons to the bar, attention is the first thing they get from the ones already inside. Unlike most patrons though, this new person entered and immediately was met with many different reactions that were not so happy. Items began to shift their way closer to owners and even some of the more expensive items that are normally on display for sale seemed to find themselves placed farther away. This caught his eye almost more than the one that showed up.

The reactions that show from one race to another, even if they almost happen unconsciously, sometimes saddened Rai. Being a changeling, Rai has literally been in the shoes of many of the races among the lands. This came with it times of pure joy and also times of pure contempt for them. He could not understand what could bring such a distaste for the entirety of a race. Sure, bad people existed in some races and sometimes these bad people can become famous for terrible reasons, but that doesn't mean everyone should pay for it.

As he pushed the thoughts away, his eyes moved towards the Tiefling that stood in the entrance. From what he could see, she had nothing visible on her that should be an cause for concern. The color of her hair and skin kept his attention for a while as he noticed the similarities between the two even as the hair had its darker shade to it. Her horns were not intimidating to him. He had often seen many horned races and it was always interesting to him to see the differences in how they all were shaped. Compared to her, he was wearing his traveling cloak still. The brown cloak would bring no more attention to him than the rest of his clothing. As was usually the desire, Changelings desired to blend in. His standard tunic and pants both showing dark shades of Green and brown respectively. His boots showed wear, but were still quite sturdy even after his travels.

As he looked once more over the bar, he stood up and made his way towards the Tiefling. As he approached, he made himself known so as to try not to surprise her, by clearing his throat and bowing slightly.

"Hello, I hope I am not bothering you, but I noticed some of the not so welcomed reactions to your entrance. I was hoping I could at least make your visit a little more comfortable. I tend to be one known for both fitting in and standing out at the same time."

He smiled as he looked at her after saying this. He was currently in his natural form. This brought with it different reactions from others. Some curious about his abilities, while others standoffish for those same reasons. His pale skin and lithe body made him one that could turn heads, the normally more so just to verify what exactly they had seen in passing. He kept his silver hair loose as it fell to just at shoulder length. His also colorless eyes displayed a kindness to them, but they also showed a depth that came from someone who has seen many things on his travels.

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

As the tiefling entered, Tannis unconsciously felt for his wallet making sure to keep it out of reach. He had no strong prejudices, but all rumors were based in some amount of truth...

"Hey," he whispered to the woman opposite him at his table @Erine lightly touching her hand, "not for nothin', but keep an eye on your stuff." Speaking of eyes he couldn't help but notice he's were a deep shade of purple. Beautiful, yes... but not common. Non-existent in blunted humans like himself. He would fish for a bit of info into that. "You must be a member of the Magus Academy, yeah?" He wiggled his fingers at her dumbly pantomiming a a magical gesture. "What brings you to this fine neck of the woods? If you're looking for safe passage anywhere in there lands, you can't find better than Handsome Tannis' professional escort service... no, not that kind of escort." He had gotten far too used to people assuming he ran some kind of brothel by now. Maybe it was time to rethink his business title.

Some pale fellow was attracting the attention of the tiefling so at least if someone was gonna get turtledoved, it would be him. "Anyway, I'm Tannis. And you are?"
      Last edited by Overlord Kujo; 11-07-2018 at 05:03 AM.

Signature by Catacombs

TheOrginalPotatoe

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Terra watched the tiefling she had not seen one in years she was not afraid more curious and more at ease to see another race in here. She noticed Tannis hide his wallet she forced her self not to sigh as usual humans held prejudice this made her worry.

Terra looked at him she felt his hand on hers and she jumped a little at the touch she was not used to such. "I see well I have not much on me I think I should be alright" She noticed him staring she stared back curious. Terra looked puzzled by his
      statement "Mangus Academy? Can't say iv heard of it " She looked at the fire watching it flicker and burn feeling it's warmth.

She wondered if she should have lied and said she was but she honestly had no knowledge of this place he spoke of. He would know it would be odd for someone not to know of it.

Terra looked back at Tannis "Iv been travelling I just so happened to end up here not so much by choice. Safe passage? I suppose this isn't the safest of places."

She looked amused at him saying such sure he was a attractive human no doubt but amused he would say such. "Escort service?" Terra looked puzzled again. Humans were confusing so many things about them she found puzzling and did not understand. "Would that mean paying for ur services? I'm afraid I have nothing to give."

"Nice to meet you Tannis, I am Terra."

Quoted by H03nn89

I missed my chance

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Criella watched this fellow come along. He came up to her all quiet like, something she wasn't prepared for. Her tail began twitching in discomfort. "I don't care who you are, where you're from." Her eyes darted up to his, he was a Changeling, in his true form. "You are a rare species to see in these parts. I hope you don't reveal your true self to every girl you see walk in a bar. Especially ones that everyone views in prejudice, well except the authorities." She looks away and towards the fire. It seemed the elven girl had taken interest in her. "Anyways. What do you need?"

By this time Criella's tail had stopped twitching. She had calmed down, but was still hesitant to do anything else.
      (Chorus from Let You Down by Seether)So say something beautiful/Say what you're keeping inside/This anticipation, I will only let you down/Say something meaningful/Say what you're trying to hide/This anticipation, I will only let you down

A big thanks to @xWickedNekox for this amazing set

Vampire Kitty

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

As Kaida entered into the tavern she noticed many that she had never seen before.They seemed a bit unusual compared to many that lived in the village and went to the tavern to unwind.She walked to the only table left unoccupied and sat down.She shooed away the usual that came to bother her.She stared at the newcomers and observed them.They seemed unusual but they seemed harmless to her.

The bar keep came to her personally/"What is your poison today,Kaida?"

She looked up at him and smiled."Anything light." He nodded and went and got her drink.

He returned with light ale and as he walked back Kaida took a little sip as she continued to observe the newcomers.She hoped they didn't realize who she really was.In all honestly no one really knew what had happened to the only daughter of the Queen and King 15 years ago.Most assumed she was dead.Which was for the best because Kaida was able to give up and live peacefully.

Rai watched as Criella immediately became defensive of him as she spoke. The twitching of her tail did not go unnoticed either. From what he could tell, being the one approached by others did not seem to be something Criella appreciated. This must have been either due to something in the past going wrong when approached or possibly even just from everyone normally avoiding her. As she spoke, he listened and almost immediately felt a smile form on his lips. Soon after she finished he let loose a short laugh.

"I apologize about the laugh, but I don't usually have my true form spoken about like that. Normally I spend a good bit of my time looking like others, but their are times that just blending in looses its charm. I do meet people in this form as well. It makes for interesting conversations...for those that will speak to me at least."

His vision appeared to unfocus for a moment as he spoke as if recalling the memories he spoke of. This only lasted a moment though as his focus returned on Criella. Noting her tail had stopped twitching, he felt maybe she had at least calmed down some.

"As far as revealing myself to women in bars, my intention was more so to try to come to you in a natural state. Seeing how other races react at times to yours...even here it seems, I thought this would be something that would make you at least slightly more at ease. Prejudices play a big role in the world, but when you have literally walked in the shoes of those that are on both sides, you notice a lot of it is unneeded and unwarented. I would rather learn about someone as a person than treat them as their race. As far as me though, I do not necessarily need anything, but I always appreciate the chances to meet others. My name is Rai by the way."

He hoped his words were enough to at least reassure Criella in some way. He had not meant anything further than a discussion. The more sensuous acts of some races, especially related to ones started in bars, were things he usually steared away from. Being what he was, it made interacting in that way with others more difficult.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information