• Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Neperator
      Nep Nep

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Ask the next person a question!

(I like this question, it's a chance for a side of me most people don't see to come out and play)

So to start with I would go pick my date up from her home (or a place she feels comfortable for me to pick her up from if we haven't been dating long) and we'd go for a little drive somewhere. The music in the car would be songs that I know she'd like mixed in with a couple of songs that I like so that we'd have something to talk about when they pop up during the drive. We'd drive to the coast (cos where I live it's not actually that far, Hunstanton FTW!) and we'd get out and go for a walk along the beach until we find a nice place to stop and eat, because I would have come along prepared and packed my Picnic basket in the back of the car. (I actually have one that I did buy for a date, it's only been used once ) We'd sit there on the sand eating and talking and laughing about silly stuff until the sunset, cuddled up together watching the sun disappear into the sea and then we'd end the date with a little time in the amusement arcades as I attempt to win a plushie for her. Then I'd take her home, hoping for a kiss goodnight or if I'm really lucky to hear the question "Would you like to come in for some coffee?" (never had that happen to me yet, would love it so much)

Would you want to come on a date with me?

Spoiler:  

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Princess of Darkness
      Meow meow

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Good answer.With your answer I would volunteer as tribute

Star gazing or looking at clouds?

o wat up

Embarrased

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Star gazing tops clouds, I think. I remember doing a lot of stargazing when I was a kid, before civilization really moved in and we got hit with light pollution. Good times!

For your own personal digital assistant (Google assistant, Alexa, Siri, etc.), do you prefer male or female voices?

Neperator
      Nep Nep

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

My Siri has a female voice but I wish you could choose which voice it has with maybe a celebrity voice.

Which leads to my question, if you could customise your Siri/Alexa/google voice whose would you choose? (Mine is kinda obvious, I’d pick Nep)

Spoiler:  

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Quote Originally Posted by Elgood81 View Post
      if you could customise your Siri/Alexa/google voice whose would you choose? (Mine is kinda obvious, I’d pick Nep)
      Having a device that's always listening and streaming your conversations to overseas corporations is just terrible. Terrible. Did nobody read 1984? Oh right, actually the lady who does the English voice of Pixie from Monster Rancher and Noin from Gundam Wing. Her vioce is very sexy.

Spoiler:  

[QUOTE=Elgood81;4687484](I like this question, it's a chance for a side of me most people don't see to come out and play)

So to start with I would go pick my date up from her home (or a place she feels comfortable for me to pick her up from if we haven't been dating long) and we'd go for a little drive somewhere. The music in the car would be songs that I know she'd like mixed in with a couple of songs that I like so that we'd have something to talk about when they pop up during the drive. We'd drive to the coast (cos where I live it's not actually that far, Hunstanton FTW!) and we'd get out and go for a walk along the beach until we find a nice place to stop and eat, because I would have come along prepared and packed my Picnic basket in the back of the car. (I actually have one that I did buy for a date, it's only been used once ) We'd sit there on the sand eating and talking and laughing about silly stuff until the sunset, cuddled up together watching the sun disappear into the sea and then we'd end the date with a little time in the amusement arcades as I attempt to win a plushie for her. Then I'd take her home, hoping for a kiss goodnight or if I'm really lucky to hear the question "Would you like to come in for some coffee?" (never had that happen to me yet, would love it so much)/QUOTE]
      I like it

What are you watching?

o wat up

Embarrased

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

[QUOTE=lambda-sky;4689229]Having a device that's always listening and streaming your conversations to overseas corporations is just terrible. Terrible. Did nobody read 1984? Oh right, actually the lady who does the English voice of Pixie from Monster Rancher and Noin from Gundam Wing. Her vioce is very sexy.

Spoiler:  

(I like this question, it's a chance for a side of me most people don't see to come out and play)

So to start with I would go pick my date up from her home (or a place she feels comfortable for me to pick her up from if we haven't been dating long) and we'd go for a little drive somewhere. The music in the car would be songs that I know she'd like mixed in with a couple of songs that I like so that we'd have something to talk about when they pop up during the drive. We'd drive to the coast (cos where I live it's not actually that far, Hunstanton FTW!) and we'd get out and go for a walk along the beach until we find a nice place to stop and eat, because I would have come along prepared and packed my Picnic basket in the back of the car. (I actually have one that I did buy for a date, it's only been used once ) We'd sit there on the sand eating and talking and laughing about silly stuff until the sunset, cuddled up together watching the sun disappear into the sea and then we'd end the date with a little time in the amusement arcades as I attempt to win a plushie for her. Then I'd take her home, hoping for a kiss goodnight or if I'm really lucky to hear the question "Would you like to come in for some coffee?" (never had that happen to me yet, would love it so much)/QUOTE]
      I like it

What are you watching?

/人◕‿‿◕人\ You.

but no seriously, they already have your information already, you're boned broski

What's the least likely newspaper headline you'd ever think to see?

Mod
      Count down is on..

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Me winning the lottery?

What would you do if you could travel back in time?

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I think I'd spend more time with those who are no longer here.

What is your favourite book?

Quote Originally Posted by Teeny View Post
      What is your favourite book?
      The War of Art was pretty good
        Spoiler:  
      (not the Art of War)

You wake up and discover you're a Soul Reaper (Bleach). Which of the 13 squads do you join and why?

Quote Originally Posted by lambda-sky View Post
      The War of Art was pretty good
        Spoiler:  
      (not the Art of War)

You wake up and discover you're a Soul Reaper (Bleach). Which of the 13 squads do you join and why?
      I don't know much about Bleach, so I looked this up: I think maybe the 12th Division? I think I'd love to develop new tools and such~

What did you do today?

ayo sik 1 bruv

Sigh

Country
      Iceland
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by spice View Post
      I don't know much about Bleach, so I looked this up: I think maybe the 12th Division? I think I'd love to develop new tools and such~

What did you do today?
      I spent a wonderful 10 hours at work, then a very productive evening of playing CS:GO!

Do you work/go to university?

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I've been to university, and now I work ^^

Do you have any pet peeves?

EZ & EH Moderator
      Relazing

Depressed

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Too many to count! But the one I can think of off the top of my head is people who chew really loudly or people who walk side by side and take up a whole placement but don't move over when you're coming past them

What are you up to this weekend?
      Sig and Avatar made by the wonderful Nocchi

AssisstantSan
      Read Below

Arty

Country
      blank
      AL Points

Not much just sitting around at home, finishing homework, watching anime.

What would you say is your perfect vacation?(You dont need to specify a destination)

Assassination Classroom
      in my heart forever.
      ❤️

Wishing to teleport

Innocent

Country
      Philippines
      AL Points

somewhere relaxing and with good food

would you rather be a zombie or a alien?

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread Information