• Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Nep-Nep!

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Mobile Games

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
      I needed some gems to replenish oil. I know I shouldn't over-invest though but I'll probably relax when I have a better fleet and better equipment. I'm trying to get a Super Rare Destroyer, and trying to figure out the most effective way to grind for obtaining Purple and Gold tier weapons, but my current main fleet isn't exactly struggling so I'm getting somewhere I guess.

TBH the only reason I've put so much time into it is because Mugen Souls is driving me up the wall knowing that the grind can get really painful until you open up certain post-game battles to farm high-tier Shampurus lol
      I still haven't invested a single penny in to the game, relying solely on F2P It does take longer but I have to admit, I find AzurLane is REALLY well balanced in so much that you are perfectly able to achieve the same results for free as you are if you buy gems etc. Yes it takes longer but not stupidly longer if that makes sense I admit the hardest thing to upgrade does seem to be equipment! Purple and gold boxes are a nightmare to get a hold of and when you do get them, you still don't get what you want I've found the events to be the most fruitful so far and I've been able to obtain a fair few yellows that way instead

Having just finished NieR:Automata yesterday, I was really tempted to start Mugen Souls but decided to give Nights of Azure a go first instead; so far I don't have any regrets althought NoA is a little on the easy side!! Mugen Souls I think is next up on the list

The Lonely Hollow
      Carve your master's name into your body!

Poorly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by toshioa View Post
      I still haven't invested a single penny in to the game, relying solely on F2P It does take longer but I have to admit, I find AzurLane is REALLY well balanced in so much that you are perfectly able to achieve the same results for free as you are if you buy gems etc. Yes it takes longer but not stupidly longer if that makes sense I admit the hardest thing to upgrade does seem to be equipment! Purple and gold boxes are a nightmare to get a hold of and when you do get them, you still don't get what you want I've found the events to be the most fruitful so far and I've been able to obtain a fair few yellows that way instead

Having just finished NieR:Automata yesterday, I was really tempted to start Mugen Souls but decided to give Nights of Azure a go first instead; so far I don't have any regrets althought NoA is a little on the easy side!! Mugen Souls I think is next up on the list
      I guess I'm just slightly impatient and want to setup a solid exercise fleet to farm Merits to get both Eldridge and South Dakota
      Yeah, Gold Tier boxes are a drag to acquire. I've gathered that The Equipment Blueprints are too. They need to balance the drops for those Blueprints a bit more, as I feel they're a bit too rare considering the need to gather up to 15 to create that weapon. and I'm trying to do Akashi's Im-paws-ible Quest as once you completed it, you recruit her and unlock her for construction.
      The final thing I want to do is level up and limit break certain squads to try to unlock certain equipment and also certain other shipgirls. It's worth recruiting the other starters, get them to Lv70 and max out their limit breaks, as it unlocks one of the best Gold Tier Torpedo parts and Ayanami, who's apparently a class above them.

There's some decent video guides on Oil efficient and effective money and item farming though.

Yeah you're going to need to prepare for Mugen Souls. The grind is brutal. I'm trying for the platinum, but 200+ hours and my third run through the game and I'm not even halfway to two of the gold Trophies, and I seem a good 50-100 hours from the next bronze or Silver let alone the Golds.
      this game is honestly like Neptunia and Disgaea had a lovechild

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
      Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

Kai's Journal: https://www.animeleague.net/forum/sh...h-and-Noodles!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

Neko Potato Alien

Friendly

Country
      Philippines
      AL Points

Things i play in my mobile are
      Restaurant Story
      Choices/Chapters
      Dream Girlfriend

The Orange Idol~
      Make the changes you want happen.

Godly

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Oh I used to play Restaurant Story!
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~
      ~General Discussion HMod / Crazy League HMod / Chatroom Mod / Cosplay & Meets Central Mod / Creative Arts & Writing Mod / Ravenclaw Head Girl~
      Basically feel free to ask me anything!

Spoiler:  

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Administrator
      Let it snow, Let it snow.

Crazy

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

I used to play a game where you made food and they had a time limit don't remember what it was but it was fun.

I played Magikarp Jump for a little while, that counts for something, right?

Administrator
      Let it snow, Let it snow.

Crazy

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

lol I should say no but it does

Nep-Nep!

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I used to play Township with my better half - we were competing with one another - she won

The Lonely Hollow
      Carve your master's name into your body!

Poorly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I need to get back in SAO Integral Factor and Toram Online

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime onlinel
      Feel free to take a look and add/Follow me!

Kai's Journal: https://www.animeleague.net/forum/sh...h-and-Noodles!

"I'm the one who decides my fate, even if I have to will that fate into existence. Make sure to never forget that." - Fang

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information