• zzzz

Don't worry i am smiling on the inside.

Silly

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

offically making a thread for my stuff!

ok so for my first thread im gonna show one or two things i have made and what i hope to work on maybe if i can get
      enough info on what i want too create.and the picture did not upload i guess lol i had this new fangled tech stuff.... lol
      any how it was an image i created using gimp. called Gallefrey falling which shows the planet slowly being dissolved into nothingness by lighting and fire.
      with tenant in the fore ground. i have another but till i figure this upload thing i dont want to waste my time or yours.

and since the art part really isn't working for me right now i guess i will do the writing thing to make up for it.
      i call this little story the thing that was almost but did not quiet make it.

once there was a place where things were always timed and expected nothing out of the ordinary ever happened
      there was the quiet guy who was thinking on what it was he wanted to do and it almost came to him but then just like that
      it left his thoughts it didnt quiet make the thought process . this bugged him to no end seeing how everything that started
      was completed except for this one thought and it annoyed him.

the rest of the day while he was work his thoughts would stray to what had happened which made everything he was doing
      not be completely finished which had others confused . over time this started affecting everyone and soon the world became something
      else that it had never been before , a world of unfinished thoughts, works, fun, dreams and everything that could be thought of or created.
      the king got wind of this when things started affecting his palace.

His floors were not done all the way , cooking was not complete he did not even eat his whole meal which he did everyday , he called on the man who started
      this disaster and when the man got there he slowly came in not knowing what was going too happen but he knew he was in trouble . the huge gold doors sung open as he heard
      a loud rumbling voice asking him to approach . his knees shaking and sweat dripping from his palms as he approached the throne he saw guards on both sides . they did
      not look alive they were like statues.

He now stood in the shadow of the king who was rubbing his chin as he was thinking and then he said i hear your the reason why things
      are not complete , look around my palace is in ruins because of you!Bart spoke in trembling words telling the king he was thinking of something then his thoughts
      just vanished and he could not explain why.

more of the story to continue its a work in progress.
      Attached Images

Silly

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: offically making a thread for my stuff!

ok...i see it shows the picture after i post i guess i know how this works now

I read the story earlier and like it to be honest.

It's deep insight into two character's so far, while to others it may just be a story, I would say, 'lest the man be dishonest to his nature, be the way of tomorrow's wind and show the King a truer way.'

Looking forward to the rest of the story. And from what I can see, you are getting the hang of this forum slowly, even if you don't normally frequent forums. They are pretty easy to navigate and post in once you know the layout.

If you want to post a picture, you can just place tags like this:

[img] http://www.domain.com/yourimagehere.jpg [/img] ***Make sure the url and image tags do not have spaces inbetween...that is just me showing you.

The above image tags will display an image you have uploaded elsewhere.

You can only do that if you have a photobucket account or another external site where you host your pictures and can link directly to it.

Otherwise you can click on the icon as shown in the image below and upload an image to the web server.

img_1.jpg
      Attached Images

My music composed by me- listen to Cyber Tropic on Youtube: https://youtu.be/jDLw6_4V3wE

Silly

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

thanks im glad you told me how too do that because i was gonna use something like photo shack but i think that will be way easier
      and much less time looking for a site. and thanks for the compliment on the story so far and your right he might can teach the king something if he can get over his fear.

Head Moderator
      ~I don't belong to anyone~

Bitey

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Ooooh this is a super cute piece! I love it <3
      and yay for more threads!
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~
      ~General Discussion HMod / Creative Arts Mod / Chatroom Mod / Ravenclaw Head Girl~
      Basically feel free to ask me anything!

Spoiler:  

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ

Depressed

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Interesting use of lightning to suggest the circle is a planet facing destruction, with David Tennant in his Doctor outfit for the Gallifrey connection.

The short story has some promise. Is this going to be a short story?

Silly

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

yeah it is im just finishing up oon some last minute stuff so my post wont look a train wreck with how i type some times lol.

ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ

Depressed

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Heh. I've looked through stuff and posted it, only to realize there's a bunch of errors when I come back later to read it. There's always going to be errors, which is why spell check is good.

Silly

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

true and spell check hates me some times lol.

Thread Information