• Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Last Exile

Spoiler:  
      And this makes him different from Captain Harlock. Hmm… That's yet another reason why I like Harlock more.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

@Citizen @Expendable @Momogari @Servo @Shizu

And who are your favourite characters?

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)

The Original Mors
      Status cymbal ba-dum tssss

Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Luciola was probably the best characters outright.

I'm not sure who I like the most though. It's not any of the male characters. I liked Mullen but he wasn't my favorite character. The other male characters are meh. Alex is cool just because he's a badass though.

My favorite could be Sophia. Could be Tatiana, but honestly she doesn't deserve it. Could be Alister, but I'm not sure why. Probably isn't Lavie, though I like her development.

Oh, that reminds me of something I still wonder every time I see it
        Spoiler:  
      Why did Sophia kiss Claus?

Duke Mad-Thane is a very likeable character.

Actually Mullen is pretty cool. My favorite is either Luciola, Sophia, or Mullen.
      Actually, from that list, it's Sophia.
      sig art by poronegi and miwool; sticker credits: sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa
      Quote Originally Posted by NataliaJulia View Post
      I'll learn Polish if it's a Pope dating sim.
      Oh my, that comment recalled me a dream I had a few years ago <.<

@Momogari

Spoiler:  
      I have no idea why she kissed him. I do not have any way to explain it inside the show. Outside it's probably a sign of "all babes are his". But inside, no idea, besides maybe something like: she was angry at Alex and it was a kind of revenge or something like that. Do you have any better ideas?

Mine was Alis.

Luciola wasn't very high on my list, hmm… His background story and the social class difference was interesting though. But I can can't say I liked him. It's more like he was an interesting character for me.

I think I also liked Alis because she was dependable. She was someone I could trust.

@unoduetre Alex Roue was my fav but I barely remember the characters cause I watched it like 6-7 years ago

@Servo

Oh, ok. Yeah, Alex was certainly interesting. Have you seen any other anime about a flying pirate ship. How does he compare to other captains in other series (if you've seen any)?

@unoduetre

I am big fan of space opera anime genre and I have seen plenty with spaceships
      Hmmmm I dont remember what kind of captain he was I just remember he was interesting
      I think Yamamoto from Space Battle Ship Yamato was good Fan Hyulick from Tytania nd Captain Harlock from Space Pirate captain harlock

mY most favorite space opera anime series is banner of stars and crest of stars series but it does not have any impressive captain

Oh, I haven't seen some of the series you mentioned, so I'll take a look.

Yes, Captain Harlock was great indeed! If you check one of my previous posts in this thread you'll notice that Alex was based on Harlock.

Quote Originally Posted by unoduetre View Post

Yes, Captain Harlock was great indeed! If you check one of my previous posts in this thread you'll notice that Alex was based on Harlock.
      This is exactly what I thought when included captain harlock in my above post captains list..
      I saw the move this month the 3d one and it was a good one

Nice!

Head Moderator
      ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ

Depressed

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Sophia, she seemed practical.

Oh, so it was Sophia as well.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information