• Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Chilling to L'été by Snail's House

Content

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: Viallge of Miria-Where not everything is as it seems-(OOC Mature 18+) (Casual)

What time of day is it in the RP? Just want to know before I post.

If your'e waiting for a reply from me please tell me!

Friendly

Country
      Uae
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: Viallge of Miria-Where not everything is as it seems-(OOC Mature 18+) (Casual)

Late evening I would say

Like to RP? Join The Royals: Origins

Friendly

Country
      Uae
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Shall we move on to the next day?

Broken
      I bet you didn't think I'd come back to life stronger

zzzz

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Can we wait for @Wings and scales to post? Seems like it'd be a little unfair to proceed without letting her.
      Spiral -by- Godsmack -- "Sometimes we only live for the here and now... Sometimes we're lonely... Sometimes we feel we need a place to be grounded or fly away again... I will fly away again... I will fly away again... Why are we feeling something's familiar around us? Are we just dreaming? Always we search for the answers but nothing is found... We'll fly away again... I will fly away again... I will fly away again... I feel rain pouring down... I wait to rot away... live again here forever... The spiral never ends... Rot away... Live again here forever... The spiral never ends... I feel rain pouring down... I wait to rot away... Live again here forever... The spiral never ends... Rot away... Live again here forever... The spiral never ends... It never ends... I will fly away again... I will fly away again... I will fly away again... I will fly away again..."

Friendly

Country
      Uae
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Oh sure

Broken

zzzz

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Sweet. She won't abandon the RP, I know that much.
      Spiral -by- Godsmack -- "Sometimes we only live for the here and now... Sometimes we're lonely... Sometimes we feel we need a place to be grounded or fly away again... I will fly away again... I will fly away again... Why are we feeling something's familiar around us? Are we just dreaming? Always we search for the answers but nothing is found... We'll fly away again... I will fly away again... I will fly away again... I feel rain pouring down... I wait to rot away... live again here forever... The spiral never ends... Rot away... Live again here forever... The spiral never ends... I feel rain pouring down... I wait to rot away... Live again here forever... The spiral never ends... Rot away... Live again here forever... The spiral never ends... It never ends... I will fly away again... I will fly away again... I will fly away again... I will fly away again..."

TheOrginalPotatoe
      "What can I say me and insanity were meant to be"

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

i was thinking about that I should wait for Wings.

Things are getting interesting this will be fun. ^^

"Maybe She's born with it...maybe she's Erine"

Quoted by H03nn89

To read my current work check out:

https://www.animeleague.net/forum/sh...-s-what-I-hear

In the creative&Writing section of AL!

To read more of my writings, poetry or look at my other works please check out:

https://www.deviantart.com/silentangelawaits

On my Deviantart which has everything else on!

Have A Happy Valentines Day Everyone! ^^

Assistant
      Very busy so may be offline frequently

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Sorry guys >~< I'm really ill atm so I'm taking a bit longer than I'd hoped

Broken

zzzz

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Oh, so that's why you haven't really been on lately. D: I hope yu get better.

Assistant

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Emotive View Post
      Oh, so that's why you haven't really been on lately. D: I hope yu get better.
      Thanks a lot <3

Broken

zzzz

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wings and scales View Post
      Thanks a lot <3
      Always :3

TheOrginalPotatoe

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Wings and scales

Oh I see.

Thats alright.

Hope you feel better soon! <3

-hugs-

Quoted by H03nn89

Assistant

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Erine View Post
      @Wings and scales

Oh I see.

Thats alright.

Hope you feel better soon! <3

-hugs-
      Thanks Erine~ *hugs*

TheOrginalPotatoe

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

ur welcome

I hope everyone is alright.

I am happy to see so the RP still going strong.

If your going away for the weekend or if your not well or going on holiday or if personal matters to sort out dont have to give us the details of the personal matter just let me know that way I can help keep track of things so while you are away you dont miss to much and can keep up because I know I can post a lot.

Its your choice when you guys post if its once a day or every other day as i say it is casual but its a good idea if your going to be away for a long time to let me know so that you dont miss to much because I know I can get really into the RP as iv always loved doing so and can just keep going but I know not everyone is the same. I know sometimes things happen that you may not be able to mention until it sorted out but in that instance just contact me when you have so I know your okay.

So If you struggle with anything you can contact me.

If you don't know what to do next then you can contact the person your character is interacting with to help move things along if your lost.

I worry so I want to make sure that everyone is alright and if you lose interest in the RP do let me know if you do wish to no longer continue or if you just dont know what to do next I want to help any way I can.

I hope this helps I know I am not on all day or anything but feel free to message me.

<3 you all -hugs-

Thank you all so much for continuing the RP could not have got it started without you all!
      Last edited by Erine; 06-29-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Quoted by H03nn89

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information