• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mistress Kitty
      Hot Purple mess.

Pervy

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Re: Kitty's Hot Spring/Hotel (Mature/Causal)

Karana paused for a moment staring at Zainin like she just saw him for the first time. She took care to look at his facial features until she finally saw the family resemblance. It was slowly starting to come back to her, the memories of a time long ago, in one of the most beautify places she had ever visited. It was a shame she had never once been back to the lush greens of Ireland. One day she was going to have to make the journey back. She thought over her next words carefully before she spoke.

"I have many scars, its just another one to decorate my body."

She played it off as she poured some of the Irish whiskey for herself. She sipped on the sweet liquid fire. The warm made her feel cozy as she got more relaxed on the couch. She leaned back, her tired eyes glancing him over. She had never gone back to see him or the family, but now that she saw him, it sparked curiousty in her.

"So how are the folks doing?"

:: ~ My Sexy ALJ ~ ::

Zainin could see the recognition in her face when she put two and two together. He wasn't even sure of it himself until he had seen the bottle. He smiled broadly at the thought of back then. She was quite beautiful then and she didn't seem like she lost any of her luster.

His face fell at the mention of his parents though. He knew she wouldnt fully understand the actions of his father...

"My mother passed a few months after our last meeting.... father is still trying to track down...."

Zainin swigged the whiskey in one go. The warm tendrils of the drink woke the beast and he was angry.

#What in the nine hells are you doing. You haven't drank that since I first got trapped in this web of piss poor memories and self pitty....#

'Shut the hell up you damn demon... you are just pissed that you are trapped and your boss will be dead soon enough...' Zainin whispered.

That seemed to shut him up and Zainin continued.

"I have been searching as well but for my brothers... I tracked them from battle to battle but even though they werent taught anything about stealth... but i cant seem to find anything but a busted up bar....

He smiled at her... "That was partially my fault too.... reasons for the coin...."

Grindstone.
      Horny

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

This is being moved to the Roleplayers' Sanctuary section of the archives (redirect expires in three days). If you'd like it moved back, let me know.
      .:Stop:Breathe:Shatter:.

TheRealLuthien: Your character can blow things up by touching them
      TheRealLuthien: If I knew I was going to be this fucked I wouldn't have posted!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information