• Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tempest
      Angry

Country
      Japan
      AL Points

College Crushes & Super Heroes ♥Mature♥ (Casual-Open)

OOC:
      You get one super power, student or not, and yes this is a college campus with dorms. No profile needed, just post. Mature content is allowed but please place spoiler tags around it. In general this thread should be PG.

For those who have participated in this RP before, this is not a continuation, it is instead a reboot.

Introduction:
      Welcome to Roland's University of Gifted Students. Everyone who attends this school has a super power. The Faculty is especially trained to use their super powers to handle their students if necessary.

IC:
      Jeremy was new to this school for the gifted. He was pretty excited. He barely got accepted as a student. His powers had recently developed. A month ago he had no powers at all. So he hardly knew how to control them. His parents had no powers, and far as genetics were concerned they pretty much meant everything. That said he shouldn't even have any. Though all his life he dreamed about having a super power.

Jeremy looked around the school scoping it out, and just like any teenage boy he made note of the numerous babes walking the grounds. Quite a few, he wondered if he'd managed to get himself a girlfriend here. Well as much as he was interested in wooing a girl he was more interested in learning how to use his powers more effectively.

Apparently in this school you lived in a dorm with several others and they were mixed. As far as he knew he could have a roommate, but in that regard roommates were same genders and grades. The new student male was definitely interested in who is roommate might be. He headed toward the dorm assignment on the invitation letter he received. No classes were listed yet, just the dorm a time for an indoctrination class.

Perhaps Jeremy thought they were still reviewing his powers to determine which classes would best suit him. He had heard that classes were customize for each individual student, but most were still the same for all of them. He wondered what type of classes this school taught? Perhaps combat classes? I mean that is what super heroes do, Jeremy thought. Jeremey stopped, it was a courtyard of a sorts

Benches were spread out, and a fountain stood in the middle providing a pleasant calming area to sit. Not as many students were in this area. However, most of the benches were claimed and students were either sitting and studying or gossiping with each other. Jeremy realized his dorm was right next to this courtyard along with two others, it was peculiarly laid out like a triangle. Jeremy wondered if the design had some hidden meaning to it. He had read that symbols and shapes could and did affect how super powers manifested when used.

Re: College Crushes & Super Heroes ♥Mature♥ (Casual-Open)

OOC: Am I allowed more than one character, or just one?

IC: The embankment surrounding the fountain was not the most strategic place for a student to do their homework, but somehow this did not occur to Elmo. He was sitting in crossed legged positing with his homework resting on his lower legs, just writing away whatever answers he could come up with. He looked up with his pen resting against his chin as he tried to think of more answers, until he noticed a new face entering the courtyard. His assumption was confirmed when he noticed the letter the other was holding. He slapped his notebook closed and chugged it into his bag before running over to meet the new guy. “Hey there.”

He reached out his hand to properly introduce himself. “You must be the new guy. What’s your name? I’m Elmo by the way.”
      My RP Characters The Fairy Clan
      The sophisticated show respect for those with different morals and values, knowing these vary per culture and per person.
      Only a barbarian scorns those who do not adhere to their view of social etiquette, and lack the wisdom to learn.

Assistant
      Very busy so may be offline frequently

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Maia found the forest behind the campus the most relaxing place to be. No students, no teachers, just her and her thoughts. The only place she could escape everyone and everything. Most times anyway. Maia had always found it hard fitting into a school where her family had a bad reputation. A school where most students feared her and wanted absolutely nothing to do with her. Letting out a deep sigh she stroked the fluffy creature beside her, a smile forming on her face at the fluffy sensation.
      “Wish I could take you with me, but I don’t think they allow your breed on campus.” Heaving herself off the ground, Maia dusted her skirt, turning around once more to the small beast. She’d formed a special connection with this beast ever since she was young. One that people would question. Not knowing which head to look at she bent down slightly, watching in amusement as it rolled onto its back, tail wagging.
      “Seriously I can’t now, I’ll see you later okay?” re-adjusting her posture Maia waved once more before making her way back to campus.

Idol Goddess
      Roselia are my life <3

Innocent

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Dia was lazing underneath a tree, which was shading her from the sun. She flicked her finger above her, seeing a single snowflake fly off into the sit

"Ice, huh?", she mouthed to herself, "Bit useless in this sunlight"

She chuckled to herself as she stared up into the blue sky. Her luggage was standing next to her as she hadn't bothered to go and check into her dorm yet, there was no rush she kept telling herself. She sent off another snowflake into the air and watched it slowly float down onto the ground

"I mean being able to so this is pretty cool...but did they really have to give me this ugly thing on my face?"

On closer inspection there was a tattoo which resembled a seal over her right eye, a rune that was put in place to control her powers over ice...just for precaution of course, just in case she did one day lose control of herself

"It's like they don't trust me....", she said, letting off a little laugh

"All worn out with sweat and tears
      Those days when you're tired to the point of exhaustion
      (Yeah~? Yeah~? Is that so~?)
      I think that the most important thing to do
      is to believe in yourself
      "
      SURVIVOR Never Give Up! - Pastel*Palettes

Tempest
      Angry

Country
      Japan
      AL Points

OOC: Yes, you may have multiple characters.

IC: Jeremy looked around admiring the setting and right next to his dorm. He checked his letter again to make sure the name matched ‘Blazer Jackals Dormitory.’ Inwardly he gasped, it really wasn’t a joke.

Then he noticed a boy hustling towards him calling in greetings to him. A moment later the male student arrived with a bag slung over his shoulder. He introduced himself as Elmo and asked Jeremy what his was.

“Jeremy, and don’t you have a few dozen new students?”

Elmo blinked in surprise. “I do?” If it was an introduction day he certainly missed the memo, he was just excited to see a new face on campus and wanted to make a good first impression before his status ruined it. Not that he was hated, but he was known as a bit of a clown that often made a fool of himself, hence people rather not associate themselves with him. He had a few acquaintances that he hung out with, but he wasn’t close enough to really call them his friends.
      He dropped his hand again, apparently Jeremy didn’t want to shake it, but he didn’t take it personal. Depending on the superpower a handshake could be a dangerous thing after all, or perhaps the other was simply afraid of germs. He perked up from the news that there were more “That’s great news Jeremy! Why don’t you follow me and we’ll gather up all the newbies?”

Elmo gestured for Jeremy to follow him and hurried over to the dorm entrance. There was a receptionist on the left, who took care of a ton of dorm and college related tasks including check in and safety deposit boxes. “Miss Jefferson, how are you doing today? Can I borrow the Megaphone for a sec?”

When she handed over the megaphone he stepped outside again. He looked at Jeremy. “You may want to plug your ears for a bit.”
      He looked around, turned on the megaphone and raised it to his mouth. “Attention all the new students. If you want to meet some people before the indoctrination class gather at the entrance of Blazer Jackals Dormitory. The one with the big fountain, you can’t miss it.”
      To be sure everyone heard him he repeated the announcement one more time, then turned off the megaphone and returned it to the receptionist. Now all they had to do was wait in front of the dormitory for others to show up. “So.. Jeremy! What’s your superpower?”
      My RP Characters The Fairy Clan
      The sophisticated show respect for those with different morals and values, knowing these vary per culture and per person.
      Only a barbarian scorns those who do not adhere to their view of social etiquette, and lack the wisdom to learn.

Assistant

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

As Maia walked across campus, she caught a glimpse of a silhouette under a tree. Upon closer inspection she recognised who it was. Dia. Dia had always been an interesting one to Maia, but so were many other students at this academy. It wasn’t hard to miss her in school with that tattoo over her eye. She was one of the few people here who actually had one. One of the few people who didn’t know how to “control” their power.

Before she knew it Maia had started to walk towards the tree. Her feet carrying her towards Dia. She didn’t know why but there was something about her that made Maia want to become... friendly with her. Coming to a halt, Maia looked down at the figure. Not knowing what to say she moved her mouth, muttering a small “Hi.”

Idol Goddess
      Roselia are my life <3

Innocent

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Dia awoke from her day dream and shook her head, she looked up and saw the figure of a person standing next to her. her eyes widened as she quickly got to her feet and dusted herself down. She then quickly readjusted the clip in her fringe and flicked out her long red hair

"Hi", she replied, caught unaware and unprepared for such an instance, "Maia, right?"

She had seen her before but never really spoken to her. She then started to feel lot more relaxed as a smile started to form on her face...well until her ears were almost blown off from the sound of someone shouting through a megaphone

"Jeez...", she said covering her ears and wincing, "Could have shouted a bit louder..."

She shook her head and slowly opened her eyes, noticing Maia's eyes which were a beautiful deep red colour

"Those eyes...", she said to herself, seeming to be captivated by them

"

The Legend
      ~The Best Dragon !~

Angry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Jake woke up and got ready to head to the campus he walked down the path seeing come up on horizon he sat on the field and waited for day to start so he closed his eyes and began mind training to keep his power in control.

After he finished he got up and made his way inside the building and observed the place and students round him wondering what today would bring.

Assistant

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Maia quickly broke their eye contact, looking at the ground as she fiddled with the hem of her skirt. Her eyes weren't something she was proud of. To outsiders it may just be a peculiar "feature" but inside the academy it was a whole other story. A label that said "I'm a part of the ____ family, the one that killed all of your people."

Composing herself Maia looked up again. Once again, making eye contact with Dia.

"You're not... scared of me? After all my family has done?" She asked quietly under her breath unsure of what the answer would be

Idol Goddess
      Roselia are my life <3

Innocent

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Dia shook her head and came back to the real world

"Oh my....I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have stared...how rude of me!", she said, her expression changing, "Your eyes are just....so nice....better than my boring ones anyway"

She looked to the side, she really did hate everything about herself, hence why she began dying her hair red instead of having her usual blue hair. She then looked back at Maia and tilted her head to the side

"Scared of you? No of course not!", she said, grabbing her hands, "Anything but scared!"

"

Magical Girl
      Content

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Aria was making her way towards campus, down a path that was covered with various beautiful flowers. One particular rose took her interest so she stopped to admire it, leaning in close she sniffed lightly, enjoying its aroma. Flowers held a special meaning to Aria, her grandma had the most amazing garden that Aria had ever seen and she would often go help her gran in the garden and she was always allowed to take one rose with her once a week, that was until one day the garden started to slowly die. You see, her grandma was able to control plant life and as she wilted away, so did the garden until their was nothing left. As Aria thought of this painful memory she tensed up her hand around the stem of the rose.

“Ouch..” upon releasing her hand she noticed blood trickling down, on closer inspection she realised a thorn was lodged into her finger. She quickly brought it up to her mouth, biting out the thorn then placed her other hand on top of her finger that had been cut. A faint glow shone from underneath and after a few seconds she removed her hand and the cut had completely healed, like it was never there. Then all of a sudden there was a loud voice on a speaker, saying for the new kids to meet up. Aria smiled and carried on walking towards campus. As she got closer to where everyone was to meet she noticed a few students had gathered, getting a little shy she placed her arms around her back, locking her fingers together and walked up to the others.

“H-Hi..”

Assistant

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

"But you're beautiful," Maia said softly, "You're not dull. Not even in the slightest."

"Scared of you? No of course not!", she said, grabbing her hands, "Anything but scared!"

Maia still couldn't wrap her head around what Dia had just said. She wasn't scared of her? In her whole life, Maia had never met someone who would talk so freely to her. Someone who wasn't afraid. Wincing slightly at the sudden contact, Maia looked down at her hands. Dia's hands being very cold compared to her warm ones.

"How comes your not scared...?" Maia muttered with confusion. Before she got an answer she felt something soft nuzzle against her leg. Shifting her vision slightly, Maia caught glimpse of the three headed creature, eyes glazing over in worry at it's presence in front of another student.

Idol Goddess
      Roselia are my life <3

Innocent

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Dia let go of her hands and looked at Maia

"Why would I be scared of you? I mean you're lovely and sweet", she said, smiling

She then shifted her gaze to the side, holding her hand over her right eye

"I'm not beautiful at all...this rune on my face is so ugly...I hate it", she explained, "I wish I never had it..."

She said, turning her back to Maia and opening her eyes, seeing that her luggage was still there and it was then she remembered what she had to do

"Oh dammit...", she said to herself, turning back and looking at Maia, "Do you mind coming with me to check into my dorm....I kinda forgot to do it"

"

Assistant

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Maia stared at the rune on Dia's face. Previous research flooding back into her mind.

"If you don't like it that much...I heard that if you're able to control your power without any help. As in, you've fully mastered it, that rune will disappear."

Maia lifted up the small thing, hiding it in her bag before turning to look back at Dia. Grabbing the small note that was now in Dia's hand, maia started to walk forward, eyes scanning the area until it landed on a door. It was only then that it occured to her why the numbers looked so familiar. It was her dorm!

"Hey.. you couldn't be my new roommate could you?"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information