We're pleased to confirm that Jordan & Dave will be attending to give a panel on Cosplay Cosplay Positively as well as presenting on our stages at Manchester Anime & Gaming Con this 8-9 April ( www.manchesteranimecon.com )

BeFunky Collage.jpg

"My name is Jordan and ive been cosplaying for around 4 years now , i mainly cosplay from Comics and games but have done some anime also , i love to make people smile and entertain others , and have done from a very young age , i started cosplaying because its fun above anything for me and i get to express my love and appreciation for characters , cosplay has given me a small but wholesome way to do two things i love at once and i enjoy every minute of it".

"I've been cosplaying since 2013 and loved every minute of it. Since i studied acting since secondary school I've always like to become the character I'm cosplaying in order to bring people's favourite heroes & villains to life. I mainly cosplay from DC & Marvel but this year I'd like to expand my cosplay horizons."

"the both of us have a few things in common namely , love of cosplay and expressing our appreciation and love for characters , making people smile and entertaining others , we both have a background in acting and we love to bring peoples favourite characters to life , we do it because its fun for us , making others happy and laugh makes us happy , and we love every minute of entertaining others and putting a smile on people of all ages"