• Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Entrance Hall Check-In - ask questions, get buddies or help out in Entrance Hall

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson-Danny View Post
      Hey glad to be here Iam Danny Iam 28 from East Yorkshire I found this site as Iam going to one of the Sheffield meet ups in November ' my hobbies away from cons and anime are mainly sports and PS4 ' not sure if I need a buddy Iam a pretty friendly person so I tend to make friends a lot but anyone is welcome to say hi to me
      Welcome to the Anime League community, @Crimson-Danny

Quote Originally Posted by linanomalily View Post
      Name and age: Vi , 22
      What brought me here: A friend introduced me to this
      Hobbies: Games and I love drawing and digital art )
      Interesting facts: I am a huuuge one piece fan and I have an addiction to tea
      Welcome to the Anime League community, @linanomalily

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Entrance Hall Check-In - ask questions, get buddies or help out in Entrance Hall

Welcome to AL @linanomalily ! I love tea too!!! Do you have any faves?
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome to Anime League @linanomalily !
      If you enjoy drawing, you may enjoy the Arts Section of the forum Hopefully you can share some of your art with us sometime.
      You should talk to @Luffynatsu87 if you're a one piece fan. ^^

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

Had a great November its been awesome

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hey @linanomalily one piece is favourite of mine along with fairytail do you have favourite arc? mine is Enies Lobby

Hi everyone new to this trying to make new anime and manga friends and also looking for people who are going to the anime and gaming convention in London

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Calpole View Post
      Hi everyone new to this trying to make new anime and manga friends and also looking for people who are going to the anime and gaming convention in London
      Hi again @Calpole !
      Keep an eye out for the London Anime & Gaming con area under the Animeleague Conventions section on the forum. It will appear closer to the time that the con happens. Lots of people that are going to it will be interacting there.
      In the meantime, you should make your on thread in Entrance Hall so other members can talk with you & come join us in the Entrance Hall Ice Breaker too! Great way of getting to know everyone

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

So bored

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi again @Calpole I will be going but not sure when. What Teeny said above is true
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome to the Anime League community, @Calpole

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome to AL hope you enjoy it here hope to see you in the ice breaker in entrance hall also i am going to london in February so hope to see you there

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome to AL @Calpole !!
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

Hi, I'm Georgia, I'm 22. I am here because of the London Con in feburary, and thought introducing myself would be polite. I like reading, movies, games aimed at children because its the only ones I can play, and pretending I am not a weeb when I am in fact a weeb. My boyfriend put on SAO once when I was at his house and I went home and put it on when I was bored and finished it in like 2 days, so I blame him. I also like music and theatre. Also I am very excited to get drunk and do karaoke in feburary, so thats a fun fact right?

OK, that seems like enough to be friendly. Anyone can feel free to chat with me, I have the memory of a goldfish so might take 6 working days to respond. Send me anime recs pls.

byeeeee

So bored

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi @georgiadeeprose welcome to Anime League

You should post an intro thread so everyone can welcome you. I hope you enjoy the con.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or you want to chat. I hope you enjoy it here too
      All art by Catacombs

Hello I’m tia, 20 I actually found Animeleague while I was scrolling for new jobs I’m happy that I am volunteering for Animeleague next year in portsmouth. I can’t say I have done it before so go easy on me haha as for hobbies I like to game from time to time but my passion is photography and watching anime, mainly romcom but I’m open to all genre

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by (_Tia_) View Post
      Hello I’m tia, 20 I actually found Animeleague while I was scrolling for new jobs I’m happy that I am volunteering for Animeleague next year in portsmouth. I can’t say I have done it before so go easy on me haha as for hobbies I like to game from time to time but my passion is photography and watching anime, mainly romcom but I’m open to all genre
      @(_Tia_) Welcome to AL i hope you enjoy your time and have fun in Portsmouth maybe you should go to london con help get to know a few people before Portsmouth might help give a experience of what to expect it up to you, what is your favorite game and anime?

So bored

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi and welcome to Anime League @(_Tia_)

Hopefully I will be going to the Portsmouth con. You should post an intro thread so everyone can welcome you.

I hope you enjoy it here and at the con. Feel free to message me if you want to chat/have any questions
      All art by Catacombs

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread Information