• Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast

So bored

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Entrance Hall Check-In - ask questions, get buddies or help out in Entrance Hall

Hi and welcome to Anime League @Moscha

Teeny is spot on with what a buddy is so let me know if you would like one. You should also post an intro thread in Entrance Hall so everyone can welcome you.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions/want to chat. I hope you enjoy it here
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Entrance Hall Check-In - ask questions, get buddies or help out in Entrance Hall

Welcome to AL @Moscha ! I hope you enjoy it here. In addition to everything Gemz said, I'd also suggest coming and playing with us in our Advent Calendar event. We're lots of fun.
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

Had a great November its been awesome

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hello and welcome to AL @Sakina i hope you enjoy it here as there are lot of sections you can post in and if feel you want to add new thread to the section do it and everyone is very friendly if you need help just give PM and will get back to you when i can
      Would be good for you to join our ice breaker even if it Christmas advent

Canadians Rock
      zzzz

Country
      Canada
      AL Points

Welcome to AL @Moscha

Name: Harorudo ( My real name is private for now )
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Google Search for anime type forums.
      Hobbies/Interests: I love to do art related projects, watching lots of movies, learning new things uptaining knowledge, taking long walks outdoors, I love animals and nature a lot lastly I'm getting back into anime and gaming slowly again.
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I multiracial about 7 different ethnicities, My personality is based of a wolf, ( Loving, Kind, Loyal, Respectful, Polite, Playful, Protective and Funny ( or tries to be ) ) I've been through extremely hard times in my life and overcame them all. ( So I'm a much more positive, optimistic and a stronger women. )
      Do you Want a Buddy: No, thank you I'm doing alright looking around.

So bored

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi again @Harorudo
      All art by Catacombs

@IkkleGemz
      Hello again~

Assistant
      Resident Wanderer

Content

Country
      USA
      AL Points

@Harorudo : Welcome! It's nice to meet you.

What ethnicities are you?
      I love roaming the forums and have all the time in the world. Feel free to message me anytime if you feel like chatting!

Name and Age: Chris, 27
      Hobbies/Interests: Board Games, Video Games, Music
      Interesting Fact about Myself!: In a poly style DDlg relationship and happy to talk about it
      Do you Want a Buddy: I'm happy to receive any messages but I think I'm working my way around fine.

Spoiler:  

Canadians Rock
      zzzz

Country
      Canada
      AL Points

Welcome to AL @Harorudo and @BlessingOC

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hello again @BlessingOC ! What is a DDlg relationship?
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

So bored

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi again @BlessingOC
      All art by Catacombs

Quote Originally Posted by Endynyp View Post
      Hello again @BlessingOC ! What is a DDlg relationship?
      Haha well its where I am seen as a Daddy style figure to my partner who is called a little, meaning that I do things to make sure she is comfortable and happy, bedtime stories, organise clothes and animes and things. She's a fully functioning great adult however we both enjoy it

Spoiler:  

Had a great November its been awesome

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by BlessingOC View Post
      Haha well its where I am seen as a Daddy style figure to my partner who is called a little, meaning that I do things to make sure she is comfortable and happy, bedtime stories, organise clothes and animes and things. She's a fully functioning great adult however we both enjoy it
      Awww that sounds cute

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by BlessingOC View Post
      I see! That sounds so sweet. I will tell you one thing, after hearing this, my husband is going to have to start reading me bed time stories!

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast

Thread Information