• Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Re: Entrance Hall Check-In - ask questions, get buddies or help out in Entrance Hall

Name and Age: Soren (24)
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Saw a volunteer position open and figured I'd see what it was like working a con instead of cosplaying.
      Hobbies/Interests: Photography and Illustration
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I've created my own comic book - working on colour and then printing
      Do you Want a Buddy: sure

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Entrance Hall Check-In - ask questions, get buddies or help out in Entrance Hall

Welcome @SorenPenn !!!! I hope you'll love it here. What is your comic about?

If you ahve a chance you should join us in the Icebreaker, we're good fun! Also, if you start your own introduction thread, we'll have a chance to get to know you better.
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

Canadians Rock
      zzzz

Country
      Canada
      AL Points

Welcome to AL @SorenPenn .

I agree you should join the Ice Breaker

@IkkleGemz will assign you a buddy.

So bored

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi @SorenPenn welcome to Anime League

As you may know already I will be your buddy.

I hope you enjoy it here
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by SorenPenn View Post
      Name and Age: Soren (24)
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Saw a volunteer position open and figured I'd see what it was like working a con instead of cosplaying.
      Hobbies/Interests: Photography and Illustration
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I've created my own comic book - working on colour and then printing
      Do you Want a Buddy: sure
      Welcome to Anime League @SorenPenn !
      I think you might enjoy it over at the Arts. Cosplay & Writing section.
      It's a good place to make your own creative thread and share your art/photography/comic book with others
      Hope to see you around the forum! ^^

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

Name and Age: Faye & 21
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Found this page when applying to volunteer at London animecon
      Hobbies/Interests: Anime, Youtube, Bullet Journalling
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: erm..... my teacher at school taught me to use chopsticks when I was 6ish and everyone’s so surprised whenever I whip them out lol
      Do you Want a Buddy: yes please

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by JustFuzzy View Post
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Found this page when applying to volunteer at London animecon
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: erm..... my teacher at school taught me to use chopsticks when I was 6ish and everyone’s so surprised whenever I whip them out lol
      Welcome to the Anime League community, @JustFuzzy

When you can, if you could join us in the Ice Breaker that would be awesome, it's good fun!

If you'd like to start your own Introduction page that would be great too, we will be able to proper welcome you into the community

A buddy will be assigned to you later today

Hope to see you around the forum

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome to Anime League @JustFuzzy !
      It would be great for you to come and join us in the Entrance Hall Ice Breaker so everyone can get to know you better
      Feel free to message if you need any help around the forum

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

So bored

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi @JustFuzzy welcome to Anime League

As the others said you should post an intro thread and join in our icebreaker in Entrance Hall.

I've organised a buddy for you who should be in touch soon, let me know if you do not hear anything.

I hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or want to chat
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

Hiya my name is jessica and I'm 19 years old! I got told by a friend about this and it sounded amazing. I love games and gaming and being part of a virtual world so I thought it be alot of fun to sign up!
      I love music, food, gaming, fashion and love spending time getting my hands dirty!
      I havent really got any interesting facts about myself other than I can eat alot of food. I can talk alot too 😂
      And yes I really would love a buddie!

The Orange Idol~
      Boom Boom Pretty Lights!

Amused

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Welcome Jessica! If you like gaming please come and check out our Video Gaming section, we'd love to have you <3
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~
      COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
      ~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Cosplay, Arts & Writing Mod / Disney Queen / Ravenclaw Head Girl~
      Feel free to ask me anything!

Spoiler:  

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

One more day before Bristol

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@JustFuzzy and @jessicahedges welcome you both to AL look around the section and see what you can add to them maybe pop in the chat room never know whos in there half the time lol
      What are your favourite anime and game
      I like food a lot too i like meaty pizza most what you favourite food

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by jessicahedges View Post
      Hiya my name is jessica and I'm 19 years old! I got told by a friend about this and it sounded amazing. I love games and gaming and being part of a virtual world so I thought it be alot of fun to sign up!
      I love music, food, gaming, fashion and love spending time getting my hands dirty!
      I havent really got any interesting facts about myself other than I can eat alot of food. I can talk alot too ��
      Welcome to the Anime League community @jessicahedges

A buddy will be assigned to you later today

When you can, if you could join us in the Ice Breaker that would be awesome, it's good fun!

If you'd like to start your own Introduction page that would be great too, we will be able to proper welcome you into the community

Hope to see you around the forum

And if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message anytime

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I havent really got any interesting facts about myself other than I can eat alot of food. I can talk alot too ��
      Welcome to Anime League, @jessicahedges !
      What games do you enjoy playing?

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome to AL @JustFuzzy and @jessicahedges !!!! I hope you love it here! I'm going to repeat everyone else and say, come play with us in the Icebreaker and make your own introduction thread so we can interrogate... ahem, I mean get to know you.

Faye, What is bullet journalling?

Jessica, What do you mean, getting your hands dirty? Do you garden?
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread Information