• Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Entrance Hall Check-In - ask questions, get buddies or help out in Entrance Hall

Hi @TheLastDragonPrince !

Welcome to Anime League!

I love Avatar The Last Airbender! I've been meaning to rewatch that series actually, I loved it a lot.
      We have a lot of Disney fans here on the forum too, and a Disney clan!

A buddy will be organised for you shortly!
      In the meantime, feel free to take a look around the rest of Entrance Hall.
      We have a 2 Truths 1 Lie event going on at the minute which several users are taking part in.

If you are into art and sketching, Creative Arts & Writing might also be a great section to take a look at, hopefully we can see some of your artwork sometime

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

Re: Entrance Hall Check-In - ask questions, get buddies or help out in Entrance Hall

Quote Originally Posted by Teeny View Post
      Hi @TheLastDragonPrince !

Welcome to Anime League!

I love Avatar The Last Airbender! I've been meaning to rewatch that series actually, I loved it a lot.
      We have a lot of Disney fans here on the forum too, and a Disney clan!

A buddy will be organised for you shortly!
      In the meantime, feel free to take a look around the rest of Entrance Hall.
      We have a 2 Truths 1 Lie event going on at the minute which several users are taking part in.

If you are into art and sketching, Creative Arts & Writing might also be a great section to take a look at, hopefully we can see some of your artwork sometime

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
      Thanks for your warm welcome, Teeny! ^o^

I'm gearing up for my third rewatch of A:TLA, I think I'm addicted!
      I'll look into joining the Disney Clan, thanks for the suggestion!
      I'm not 100% confident with my art yet but I'll aim to post something after practicing a bit more.

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDragonPrince View Post
      Thanks for your warm welcome, Teeny! ^o^

I'm gearing up for my third rewatch of A:TLA, I think I'm addicted!
      I'll look into joining the Disney Clan, thanks for the suggestion!
      I'm not 100% confident with my art yet but I'll aim to post something after practicing a bit more.
      I've lost count of how many times I've re-watched A:TLA -possibly 4 or 5 times, although the last time I did rewatch it was several years ago now.
      So, definitely due for a rewatch haha!

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

Name and Age: Tyrell and 20yo
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Volunteering at Cardiff Anime and Gaming Con
      Hobbies/Interests: I'm a cosplay photographer and retoucher (check out my website here: https://www.tyrellswilliamsphoto.co.uk/ !!
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: My name is from Blade Runner, I was born into the life of a geek, I don't think I had a choice. I've also been to over 50 comic/geek conventions in the last 8 years, both her in the UK and in Vancouver, Canada.
      Do you Want a Buddy: Sure, why not?

Bored

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi again @TheLastDragonPrince

As you may know already I will be your buddy so don't hesitate to ask me anything
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

Bored

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi and welcome to Anime League @TSWilliams98

You should create an intro thread so everyone can welcome you and join in with the 2 Truths 1 Lie event, both of which you can do in Entrance Hall.

I've organised a buddy for you who should be in touch soon, let me know if you do not hear anything

Hope you enjoy it here and feel free to message me if you have any questions or you want to chat.
      All art by Catacombs

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Oh Welcome everyone!!! Let me repeat Gemz and Teeny. You should all start an intro thread. It's a fun way to have a conversation all about yourself. I know I enjoyed mine.

@mattstewart18 Walking is not boring, it's all a question of location. Where do you like to walk? What do you do when you walk?

@TheLastDragonPrince We've already met in the 2 Truths 1 Lie event. I'm looking forward to seeing you in the Disney clan also. If you start your own intro thread, then maybe the group of us can come up with some anime for you to start watching.

@TSWilliams98 Your portfolio looks great! You should check out the Creative Arts & Writing board (https://www.animeleague.net/forum/fo...ts-amp-Writing) I'd love to see more of your work.
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

Canadians Rock
      zzzz

Country
      Canada
      AL Points

I got a little being here.

Welcome to AL @mattstewart18 @TheLastDragonPrince and @TSWilliams98

*screams*

Sigh

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by mattstewart18 View Post
      Name and Age: matt 17
      Who/What Brought Me Here: a friend that goes by goodra
      Hobbies/Interests: I like to walk my life is pretty boring lol
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: Hmm I have 6 siblings
      Do you Want a Buddy: yeah I'd could use some help
      A belated welcome to you

Walking is so fun! especially when you're near really pretty places ^_^ I remember a tree near where I used to live, and it would sometimes turn into a cherry blossom tree. I loved walking to it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDragonPrince View Post
      Name and Age: My name's Kai, I'm 22 years old (23 in September!)

Who/What Brought Me Here: I've been seeking some kind of friendly community for a while now and discovered these forums.

Hobbies/Interests: I'm currently super into lolita fashion and enjoy putting together coordinates. I'll watch pretty much anything animated; my absolute favourite shows are The Last Airbender and The Dragon Prince (hence the username) but I also love all things Disney and Pixar, My Little Pony, Mike Judge cartoons, Steven Universe, Rick and Morty... and a bunch of other stuff. Funnily enough I haven't watched much anime, though that's mostly due to having no idea where on earth to start with it! I absolutely adore every single animal ever and love being around animals. Yes, even spiders. I'm into all things arty and love to sketch fantasy creatures and make up characters, though I'm also working on getting better at fan art. I suppose I've always kind of been a closeted furry as well, I like to occasionally swoon over amazing fursuits and I'd like to get more involved with the fandom someday. Oh, and there's also my obsession with foraging, I love finding my own food in the woods!

Interesting Facts about Myself!: I collect these cute lil' fantasy toys called Zelfs and have way too many to know where to put! I used to have a huge Japanese Pokemon plush collection but I'm sizing it down because it got pretty ridiculous. I do still love plushies, though. I also have pretty bad social anxiety... which sucks.

Do you Want a Buddy: Yes please! That would really help ease my anxiety! ^o^
      A happy and belated welcome to you!

Can you show me your zelfs sometime?!? I would google them but I want to hear them from you since this is the first I've heard of them !!

I am so sorry to hear about your social anxiety by the way. My SO has really bad social anxiety too, so I usually see how bad the effects are of it.

I have anxiety myself, but I pretty much just use coping mechanisms for mine maybe I can share them with you sometime ^_^
      Quote Originally Posted by TSWilliams98 View Post
      Hobbies/Interests: I'm a cosplay photographer and retoucher (check out my website here: https://www.tyrellswilliamsphoto.co.uk/ !!
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: My name is from Blade Runner, I was born into the life of a geek, I don't think I had a choice. I've also been to over 50 comic/geek conventions in the last 8 years, both her in the UK and in Vancouver, Canada.
      Welcome to the forums your portfolio is pretty neat, I must admit! maybe even a little jealousy on my end ^_^ some cool talent there.

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by TSWilliams98 View Post
      Welcome to Anime League, @TSWilliams98

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

Name/Age: Jessica Keymer (14)
      Who/What brought me here: Saw an advertisement and thought it would be cool (and it was totally cool and amazing)
      Hobbies/interests: I’m into gaming and sports also cosplay
      Interesting facts about myself: i don’t have any.
      Do you want a buddy: no thank you

Canadians Rock
      zzzz

Country
      Canada
      AL Points

Welcome to AL @14_Jessica_14 .

Name and Age: Rose - 26 ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
      Who/What Brought Me Here: Red Hat brought me here, I am volunteering at the con in Cardiff.
      Hobbies/Interests: Gaming, comics, art, fashion, anime, cartoons, veganism, cosplay
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: I studied art and acting in Scotland. My favourite sound effect is like fairy dust, and I heard it at build a bear workshop. Monkey D Luffy's face is on my spirit totem (which is an idea I just made up.)
      Do you Want a Buddy: Sure (☆▽☆)

Almost ready just need my ship

Silly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hey @Rose i hope you stay on after the cardiff i really like to to see the Luffy totem you have as i big one piece fan my self

Bored

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi and welcome to Anime League @14_Jessica_14 and @Rose

You should both consider posting an intro thread in Entrance Hall so everyone can welcome you as well as joining our 2 Truths 1 Lie event.

@Rose I have organised a buddy for you who should be in touch soon, let me know if you do not hear anything.

Hope you enjoy it here and feel free to message me if you have any questions or you want to chat
      All art by Catacombs

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread Information