• Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello :)

Hello just found this site via the Birmingham Anime and Comic Con site.
      I'm relatively new to animes myself I've seen a few that I guess people would call "main stream"
      Now I finally decided that at the great young age of 33 to start cosplaying. So now I thought I'd join the form and say hello

So bored

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Hello :)

Hi @Seanogod welcome to Anime League

What’s your favourite anime so far? Do you have a favourite genre yet?

Hope you enjoy it here and at the con (if you're going). Feel free to message me if you have any questions or you want to chat
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

Canadians Rock
      zzzz

Country
      Canada
      AL Points

Welcome to AL @Seanogod . I have always wanted to cosplay but never actually good got around to it. not really god at making stuff anyway. I do think 43 is a little late to start anyway. Have fun here. If you need anything or just want to talk, feel free to send me a PM me a PM anytime.

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome to Anime League @Seanogod .
      Never too late to try
      What characters are you wanting to cosplay?

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

Quote Originally Posted by IkkleGemz View Post
      Hi @Seanogod welcome to Anime League

What’s your favourite anime so far? Do you have a favourite genre yet?

Hope you enjoy it here and at the con (if you're going). Feel free to message me if you have any questions or you want to chat
      My favourite is such a hard one me I like ones that can give me emotional highs and lows. Even tho I love AoT(the first anime I watched) the first one that really got me was Fullmetal alchemist: Brotherhood. But them My Hero Academia and Tokyo Tokyo Ghoul. There are more but as you can tell I can't really pinpoint on lol. I starting to like more darker animes at the moment I've started to watch Parasyte and i'm really enjoying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ttosk View Post
      Welcome to AL @Seanogod . I have always wanted to cosplay but never actually good got around to it. not really god at making stuff anyway. I do think 43 is a little late to start anyway. Have fun here. If you need anything or just want to talk, feel free to send me a PM me a PM anytime.
      Thanks. I've been told you're never too old to start. So that's what got me to give it ago

Quote Originally Posted by Teeny View Post
      Welcome to Anime League @Seanogod .
      Never too late to try
      What characters are you wanting to cosplay?
      For the next Comic con in Birmingham i'm planning to go as Ken Kaneki and if I go for two days the second day I might go as Saitama.

Had a great November its been awesome

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hello @Seanogod and welcome to AL i am enjoy being sone the different sections that is on offer in the site and did you go to the Birmingham anime and gaming con in May as that was my first con i went to
      Maybe you want to chat or govto threads that there and add to them or make one of your own it be interesting to see what you come up with

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Hiyas and welcome!

*screams*

Sigh

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hello and welcome to the forums I hope you have a great time here!

Sadly I won't be going to that con, but I hope you see you around here often!

Is there any other hobbies you participate in?? Just out of curiosity?

Quote Originally Posted by Luffynatsu87 View Post
      Hello @Seanogod and welcome to AL i am enjoy being sone the different sections that is on offer in the site and did you go to the Birmingham anime and gaming con in May as that was my first con i went to
      Maybe you want to chat or govto threads that there and add to them or make one of your own it be interesting to see what you come up with
      I didn't go to the last one I wanted to go but had no one to go with at the time
      Yeah I'm look at the threads now. I what I have to say I am really loving this community. Where it's been here or on FB everyone has been friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Kitty View Post
      Hiyas and welcome!
      Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Salrynn View Post
      Hello and welcome to the forums I hope you have a great time here!

Sadly I won't be going to that con, but I hope you see you around here often!

Is there any other hobbies you participate in?? Just out of curiosity?
      I like to go out and spending time with my friends usually watching a film or some sports while chilling out. I used to love going to gig's but that has slowed down with my favorite bands not coming to England so much.
      I've started to go to more as well. There that and I like to go to Orlando once a year atm I got the bug 5 years ago, it's just I never have much money for Con's when I do lol. How about you?

EZ & EH Moderator
      Waiting for news is boring

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hello @Seanogod welcome to AL

Those sound like awesome cosplays to try! Hopefully you'll show us pics when you do! You have very similar taste in anime to me so I fully approve

What sort of bands do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedora View Post
      Hello @Seanogod welcome to AL

Those sound like awesome cosplays to try! Hopefully you'll show us pics when you do! You have very similar taste in anime to me so I fully approve

What sort of bands do you like?
      I will do just looking on where I should get the contact lenses from and how to do the make up for Kaneki.

I like bands like Blink 182, Linkin park, AAR and Jimmy eat world. Pop Punk stuff and lots more out of that. I've started to get into some songs I hear on Anime as well like TK- Unravel and Katharsis.

So bored

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I like AoT and you’re not the first to say about dark anime
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

EZ & EH Moderator
      Waiting for news is boring

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seanogod View Post
      I will do just looking on where I should get the contact lenses from and how to do the make up for Kaneki.

I like bands like Blink 182, Linkin park, AAR and Jimmy eat world. Pop Punk stuff and lots more out of that. I've started to get into some songs I hear on Anime as well like TK- Unravel and Katharsis.
      Aww those were the good days of music Great taste again!

Good luck finding the contacts

*screams*

Sigh

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seanogod View Post
      I didn't go to the last one I wanted to go but had no one to go with at the time
      Yeah I'm look at the threads now. I what I have to say I am really loving this community. Where it's been here or on FB everyone has been friendly

Thank you

I like to go out and spending time with my friends usually watching a film or some sports while chilling out. I used to love going to gig's but that has slowed down with my favorite bands not coming to England so much.
      I've started to go to more as well. There that and I like to go to Orlando once a year atm I got the bug 5 years ago, it's just I never have much money for Con's when I do lol. How about you?
      Ooooooo, I love going to different places myself, I'm usually the same with going to a place once a year right now, but not with Orlando - with Scotland.

Hobbies I participate in include Magic the Gathering and writing. I am a big writer and I hope to become an author in the coming years. Videogames is also a big passion of mine.

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome to AL @Seanogod ! Sorry that I'm late to the party!

I'm so excited for you! I've never cosplayed before. I don't think I have the confidence. Are you going to share pics with us after the con?

Also, I love me some dark anime, so you're in good company. Salrynn got me thinking about Ergo Proxy, you should try it. It's dark and great!

Finally, that is a great selection of music!
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information