●●● Join the Animeleague Assistant Team! ●●●
Why Become an Assistant?
- Assistants are vital AL. Assistants help Anime League by raising activity, bringing in new members, getting old members returning, contributing to the community and/or aiding moderators in different sections with various projects. Each team is different and designed to contribute to a section to ensure it stays running properly and with ample care. To show our appreciation for the hard work of assistants we give you weekly credits, bonuses when you do an extraordinary job with events, as well as nominate you for awards that get showcased in your profiles!
a) Recruitment. Bringing in new members
b) Getting new members active
c) Bringing back old members
d) Posting around, getting involved, making topics on AL and generally raising activity
e) Helping out the mods. Though please note - Assistants cannot moderate a forum or enforce rules. Instead, it is their job to report any issues to mods.
What's a General Asssistant and Section Assistant
Understand that unless you state otherwise, that all assistants that apply here will be made GENERAL ASSISTANTS. This means your focus is mainly on helping with the above. Some sections have their own assistant schemes for SECTION ASSISTANTS - if you're interested in becoming a section assistant then please either apply in that forum or state very clearly here that you wish to be a section assistant.
The Best Assistants Will:
- Show Motivation and Initiative: Think of ideas to help sections and improve them. If something isn't working then don't be afraid to report this to the section moderators and head moderator.
- Socialize, respect and get on with everyone: Do not get into fights, drama or arguments and generally be well-liked and respected. Also, be social and open to people to chat and engage with them. Respect staff and the admins.
- Be an active part of the community: Post plenty and get involved .
You Will Be REMOVED As an Assistant IF:
- You Are Not Helping Out: If you're not really doing very much you'll be removed
- You're on Probation: If you are put on a probation or banned you will lose your assistant status.
- Absent for a long time: If for whatever reason you're gone for 3+ weeks and have not previously told your head moderator of your absence, you will be removed. If you return after this time, simply PM us why you were absent and we can re-add you quickly and easily.
●●● Apply to be an Assistant! ●●●
Ready to take on the job?
Be sure to answer the application fully!
Have questions? Don't hesitate to ask!
Apply By Filling Out This Form:
Post it in this thread and a moderator will reply to you. Good Luck!
1. How much time a day can you put into helping out?
2. Do you understand the obligations of being an assistant ?
- Really there isn't a "bad" answer to this. Please don't over-exaggerate thinking it'll make you look better. Just be honest. Tell us how much time you can realistically put into your work as an assistant.
3. Assistant Type:
- If you are not sure which section you would like to join, we can suggest one for you!
4. Referred by:
- Are you applying to be a general assistant or a section assistant and if so which section? (IF unsure leave blank and we'll assign you to be a general assistant).
- Were you referred by a member of staff and if so, who? If no one referred you, you can skip this question.
We look forward to working with you!