Tournament FAQ

Please ask any questions in this topic. Before you do so, check out this FAQ -

What do I require to compete in a tournament?
- Tournament Entry for all tournaments is free with a standard LAGC day ticket. These can be purchased either on the door or online via www.londonanimecon.com.
- Players competing in PC tournament must own a copy of the game (Overwatch/LoL) in order to compete.

How do I sign up for a tournament?
- You'll be able to signup for a tournament at the event before the start of the tournament.

What time do the tournaments start?
- Tournaments start at 2PM. Signups open from 11AM on both days. Some tournaments start slightly later, please ask.

Do I need to bring my own controllers/keyboard/mouse?
- Equipment will be provided, however you can bring and use your own.

How long does a tournaments go on for?
- All tournaments last for no more than 1 day, and finish no later than the closing time of the room (8PM Saturday / 6PM Sunday).

Can I compete in more than 1 tournament?
- You can to compete in multiple tournaments, but ensure you are able to turn up to all matches.
- If you do not turn up for your match 5 minutes after the scheduled time you will be disqualified.

Where can I find the rules + prizes for a tournament?
- Prizes are still being confirmed subject to our sponsors, but are guaranteed as a minimum of 100 for 1st place for Overwatch, LoL and Smash, and tickets to the next LAGC event for all other tournaments and challenges. Please click the links below for more information on prizes and rules.

Saturday

Smash 4 Doubles - Rules & Prize Info HERE
League of Legends 1 v 1 - Rules & Prize Info HERE
Tekken 7 - Rules & Prize Info HERE
Mario Kart 8 - Rules & Prize Info HERE
Overwatch 1v1 - Rules & Prize Info HERE

Challenges: Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy, Sonic Mania, Mario Kart, DDR and Red Faction Guerilla - Rules & Prize Info HERE

Sunday

Smash 4 Singles - Rules & Prize Info HERE
League of Legends 2v2 - Rules & Prize Info HERE
Street Fighter V - Rules & Prize Info HERE
FIFA18 - Rules & Prize Info HERE
Rocket League - Rules & Prize Info HERE
Call of Dity WW2 - Rules & Prize Info HERE

Challenges: Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy, Sonic Mania, Mario Kart, DDR and Red Faction Guerilla - Rules & Prize Info HERE