• zzzz
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Just a memory

Angry

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: Dolls (Casual RP)

Zane took a seat on the barstool and watched Mia dancing happily, the female not specifically dancing with anyone, but kind of just having a good time on the dance floor. He sighed and shook his head, running fingers through dark hair as he attempted to relax. Grabbing a whiskey on rocks, he drank it down in a few sips, eyes narrowing as a male started to grind up against Mia. The blonde shoved him away and huffed, moving away as she went back to dancing.

“Damn creeps.” Zane grumbled, keeping his eyes on Mia. The female waved at him, tongue poking out before she went back to dancing. It wasn’t long before the drunk male was back, trying to grab a hold of her. Without thinking about it, especially since she was struggling to get away, Zane surged across the dance floor and rammed his fist hard into the drunk’s face. No one touched his Mia, not without her permission.

“Take a hint, you loser.” He hissed out, eyes narrowing while the male stumbled off. Zane took Mia’s cheek in his hands and studied her closely.

“I’m okay, Zaney… I’m okay.” Mia smiled and grabbed his arm, deciding it was time to go. Just as they started towards the door, the drunk returned with a group of his friends. Zane glanced at Mia who just frowned and it wasn’t long before a huge fight had broken out in the middle of the club, much to the chagrin of the bouncers.

If your'e waiting for a reply from me please tell me!

Friendly

Country
      Uae
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: Dolls (Casual RP)

Biting a lip, Celeste stared at the wide range of flowers with absolute confusion...unsure what to pick. It was her friend's baby shower, and since everyone had other matters to worry about...as well as actual plans, Celeste was left to plan the event. Her choice of caterers as well as setting was all approved by the mother to be, but flowers were the last thing on the list and there was no time to wait for an okay. "I mean...I guess I can go with a white and green vibe...throw in a little pink maybe? We know its a girl but the mother hates cliche's...", explained the doctor to a very short and impatient florist. "Girl you either choose your flowers or get the hell out of my store. You been here for an hour driving me and yourself crazy, nevermind that poor woman you been dragging with you", scolded the woman, earning a sigh from Celeste. "Lets keep the green and white and use these orange baby roses. While you're at it, I think cups with cones that have proper roses in them would also add a nice touch. Yes...", explained Ester, coming to the rescue.

Celeste turned to the doll, looking at her gratefully before turning back to the florist who finally said, "Well? Should I start with the order or you gonna bite your lip some more?". "No! What she said sounds great, I'll come to pick everything up tomorrow", explained Celeste before paying the woman an advance and rushing out of the florist. "I really thought she was going to hit me...", explained the nervous young woman. "A moment longer, and I think she would have", continued the doll before they both burst into laughter. Ester's form suddenly moved closer to Celeste, her arm wrapping protectively around the frail human as her gaze went to a pretty blonde in a dress.

Like to RP? Join The Royals: Origins

The Awesome Ex-Mod

Awesome

Country
      Scotland
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: Dolls (Casual RP) [IC]

Red couldn't help but feel a tad self-conscious, walking alongside Alice. The difference between them was staggering, after all. As much as he didn't fret much about his appearance, when several eyes were drawn to the pretty girl next to him, the young man began to feel scrutinised. It was an effective way of flaring up his social awkwardness, and thus he kept his head down for most the uneventful walk. The blonde doll, surprisingly enough, wasn't saying much to him. Her single eye seemed more content with viewing their surroundings; Red figured she was just curious about the place, Alice was simply being vigilant.

Still, the silence wasn't entirely welcome. He wasn't much of a conversationalist, but even he preferred to talk instead of awkwardly feign muteness. It was hard to think of a mutually-agreeable topic, though. Alice was decidedly not a gamer, and Red liked to think plausible-deniability would let him ignore the responsibilities this partnership seemed to entail.

Huh, wonder what that says about me? Red wondered with a faint smile of self-deprecation. 'Avoiding responsibility', huh? He disagreed that he should have any to begin with, but still.

"Something amusing?" Alice asked suddenly, making him jump slightly. Her gaze was fixed forward, yet she still seemed to notice his smile. After a moment, Red shook his head, bringing his own eyes forward.

"No, not re..." he paused, noticing a tall woman with long, black hair staring in their direction. Was she looking at him? He couldn't quite tell, and he hurriedly dropped his gaze, awkwardness flaring up once more. Red and Alice passed by the female duo, his doll meeting the black-haired girl's gaze as they drew closer.

If your'e waiting for a reply from me please tell me!

Friendly

Country
      Uae
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: Dolls (Casual RP) [IC]

She saw them approach, and carefully watched them...there didn’t seem to be any malicious intent evindent from either of them, so Ester simply relaxed and loosened her grip on Celeste. The young woman followed her doll’s gaze and saw a kid walking alongside a pretty blonde in a dress. She didn’t think much of it at the time, but the gravity of what Ester mentioned before just dawned upon her. There were people like her, and people who hunder dolls, could this be one of them? Ester’s relaxing form made Celeste feel better, and she simply glanced at the couple before turning her gaze forward and moving along. She waited a while and then asked the raven-haired beauty, “What was that all about?”.

She sounded worried, but also a little impatient. Ester frowned and shook her head, “Humans are not usually so beautiful, and a girl like her would never be with a plain boy like him. I thought she was a doll like me”. It was hard sensing Ester’s loneliness, because even though Celeste integrated her into their lives, she was still unable to have a true friend. “Why were you worried, if she was a doll”, asked the doctor, fixing her beanie. “I don’t know Celeste...I really don’t know...”, explained the doll, a haunting look on her face. The fact that more dolls were out there was fine, but to have more dolls here? Close by? It was truly unsettling.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information