Administrator
      Roawr

Angry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Otaku Fighters Get to Know [Icebreaker Clan Topic - Come join in!]

Welcome to the special CLAN Icebreaker event for the Otaku Fighters! Participants in this topic shall include;

@TrueDark2407
      @Clairebear440
      @666reddog
      @MohammedAwad
      @Dmendave
      @Fool
      @abcdavid01
      @Aaelux
      @Tilli
      @Coriander
      Silverain/YuutoKaisuka

And if you want to also join this clan, feel free to also reply here!

This topic will last until the end of November. Thereafter we will remake it, announce the clan leaders and get the Otaku Fighters fully up andd going for London next year!

STEP ONE: BEGIN!

Reply with:

1. Your Name
      2. An Interesting/entertaining fact about yourself (if you're struggling to think of anything then just tell us your hobbies)
      3. One question to ask someone (or everyone)! When you ask the question make sure to @mention them (ie: put @ and their username so they get it in their notifications at the top). You can mention one person, two people or everyone - up to you.

STEP TWO: CHAT!

And then just chat! You can keep replying, and we encourage you to ask someone else a question with each question so we all get to know more about one another!

We advise to stop by daily to check for replies. Do try and read what others have posted.

STEP THREE: AFTERWARD!

Check out people's profiles and feel free to friend request them on here and indeed to ask for people's contact details. You may wanna stick around, post in some other topics, chat in the chatroom, and become a bigger part of the community!

SO! Let's go!

Re: Otaku Fighters Get to Know [Icebreaker Clan Topic - Come join in!]

Hello, my name's David. I'm a former Disney World employee who moved to London for grad school. Also, I just started watching Kill La Kill for the first time and it's totally awesome!

I'll ask questions as soon as more people post! XD

College Work Time!

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Ello!
      I'm Gemma but everyone calls me red because of my red hair and online username.
      I am a disabled girl, the illnesses being mentally and physically.

My question shall be, what is everyone's favourite anime and why?

Hey!
      My Name is also David @abcdavid01
      I was once on TV when I was a kid because my parents took part in a Wheelie Bin race.
      @666reddog - My favorite anime has gotta be either Gintama or JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, mainly because of how crazy it is and the fact it has so many parody references!

My question is - If you could live your life in any Anime/TV show what would it be? Mine would be Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Also hi @MohammedAwad I believe I met you at the Namco arcade meet up on Saturday
      Last edited by Yaoi for Illaoi; 11-13-2017 at 05:18 PM.

College Work Time!

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Dmendave I would pick Seven Deadly Sins to try and be a Holy Knight. Also the chance to meet Diane and King. Like, love them so much in the anime.

What is you favourite meme from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure David?
      Last edited by 666reddog; 11-15-2017 at 04:53 PM.

@666reddog Good choice!

It’s gotta be the ‘it was me dio’ one every time

Hi I'm Pete
      I can snowboard but I haven't done it in a really long time.

@666reddog I would go with Naruto. I basically like any anime that have characters with supernatural/magical powers (which probably covers a lot of anime )

@Dmendave I think we have met at namco on Saturday as well. To answer the question, I would say the world that Naruto is based in. I would like to produce my own shadow clones to do the boring stuff for me

If you could have any item from an anime, what would it be? For me it would be the ref board from Eureka Seven (along with a source that has an unlimited supply of trapar waves so I can use it)

College Work Time!

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@peteysymonds Damn that is a great question Pete. Like it really made me think hard to where I messaged my best friend for ideas from the animes we have watched.

I would pick Excalibur from Soul Eater just to annoy everyone. Mostly at college. I also would most likely sitting there joining him in shouting 'FOOLS!'.

What is everyone's favourite anime transformation?? Mine would be the reveal of Sailor Saturn.

@peteysymonds Hey! I would pick The Gate from Full Metal Alchemist, as long as I dont have to sacrifice anything for it that is! But then again the equivalent exchange police would probably catch up with me sooner or later.

@666reddog I'd have to say probably Saber's transformation from Fate/zero

Would you rather be A Clairvoyant and Blind or A Mind read and Mute.

College Work Time!

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Dmendave I would have to pick Mind Read & Mute. Even as a mute I would be able to kick ass with mind reading. Along with it saving me on a lot of things. Being mute also helps me with my illnesses at times when it comes to dealing with people xD

What is everyone's favourite animated movie?

@666reddog so far I would say the final form of the Nirvash TypeZERO in the series Eureka Seven

@Dmendave I would say Mind read and mute. As long as I can switch the mind reading off and on when I can.

@666reddog In terms of anime I'm a bit of a newbie on the movie side and be boring and say Your Name. I've got quite a long list to catch up on.

What's everyone's favourite Japanese based food? I would say anything noodle based like Ramen or Yakisoba.

@666reddog Favorite movie so far would be Steins;Gate Movie: Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu. As I really like Steins;Gate

@peteysymonds I could eat Pocky Non-stop

If you could erase one anime from your memory, just to watch it again for the first time, which would you choose? For me it would be death note mainly because of the whole cat and mouse scenario.

College Work Time!

Achy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@peteysymonds I would say between Pocky or Ramen. I cannot pick between the two but I found a new small biscuit with a Panda logo. I forgot the name. Will be buying it next week so will be able to inform you what it is called them. It is chocolate based and well I am female after all, I love my chocolate <3

Also I a newbie when it comes to anime movies also.

@Dmendave love the movie pick. I enjoy Steins;Gate at times. Matters what mood I am in. With the question, I would pick FMAB (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood). I did watch FMA anime alone but Brotherhood is more manga based and I really did love that manga with all my heart. To rewatch it again for the feels, enjoyment and more feels it would be amazing to have the same feelings I had when I first watched it.

Thinking of questions is hard for me.
      I will ask though who is everyone's Best Anime Girl?
      Me alone picking just one female character to be Best Girl is hard but I alone would pick Yona from Yona Of The Dawn.

@666reddog hmm good question, I’ll say best girl for me is Akari from March comes in like a lion. Whenever I watch an episode all her scene are so warm and wholesome which is always a great way to start the day

Thread Information