• Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Stabbity! Stab! Stab!
      Loneliness is my least favorite thing about life.

Sad

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Re: Have you... Seen || Read || Heard?

Nay

Have you seen Mr. Holland's Opus?

Son of Sparda
      Might is all

Godly

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Nada

Have you seen Batman v Superman?
      Click for my DmC: Devil May Cry (Definitive Edition) blog | Click for my first poem: "They Drag Me Under" | Click for my second poem: "Scattered Fear" | Click for my AL Journal
      {-My Theme-} "Broken" -by- Bullet For My Valentine - Yeah! Sitting here alone with nothing left to say! Staring at the walls won't make them go away! I need to show the world that I'm alive! I have to break this silence! Empty out my lungs! I will be heard! Don't hold me back! Don't try to pacify! This might be hard to hear! Don't try and heal me when I'm broken! I need to hurt for me to feel! Feel anything! Don't try and fix me when I'm broken! I need to hurt for me to feel! Feel anything! I need a darker place to go and find myself! I don't want to hate or live with my regrets! I have to show I'm strong and I'll survive! I need to break this silence! Better mark my words! I will be heard! Don't hold me back! Don't try to pacify! This might be hard to hear! Don't try and heal me when I'm broken! I need to hurt for me to feel! Feel anything! Don't try and fix me when I'm broken! I need to hurt for me to feel! Feel anything! I need to break this silence! Better mark my words! I will be heard! Sitting here alone with nothing left to say! Staring at the walls won't make them go away! Don't try and heal me when I'm broken! BROKEN! I need to hurt for me to feel! Feel anything! FEEL ANYTHING! Don't try and fix me when I'm broken! BROKEN! I need to hurt for me to feel! Feel anything! FEEL ANYTHING!

Blue Headgehog
      Crispy Blue M&Ms

Hungry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Yes. The director's cut is far better. As with most DC films I expect.

Have you seen Blade?
      "A gentleman never leaves a puzzle unsolved..."

Entertainment Zone Ringmasterchap
      Entrance Hall Buddychap
      Video Gaming Assistchap

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

Son of Sparda
      Might is all

Godly

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

I have. It was friggin SAWEEEEET!!! I like the 1st one over the other 2.

Have you heard Supernova Goes Pop by Powerman 5000?
      Click for my DmC: Devil May Cry (Definitive Edition) blog | Click for my first poem: "They Drag Me Under" | Click for my second poem: "Scattered Fear" | Click for my AL Journal
      {-My Theme-} "Broken" -by- Bullet For My Valentine - Yeah! Sitting here alone with nothing left to say! Staring at the walls won't make them go away! I need to show the world that I'm alive! I have to break this silence! Empty out my lungs! I will be heard! Don't hold me back! Don't try to pacify! This might be hard to hear! Don't try and heal me when I'm broken! I need to hurt for me to feel! Feel anything! Don't try and fix me when I'm broken! I need to hurt for me to feel! Feel anything! I need a darker place to go and find myself! I don't want to hate or live with my regrets! I have to show I'm strong and I'll survive! I need to break this silence! Better mark my words! I will be heard! Don't hold me back! Don't try to pacify! This might be hard to hear! Don't try and heal me when I'm broken! I need to hurt for me to feel! Feel anything! Don't try and fix me when I'm broken! I need to hurt for me to feel! Feel anything! I need to break this silence! Better mark my words! I will be heard! Sitting here alone with nothing left to say! Staring at the walls won't make them go away! Don't try and heal me when I'm broken! BROKEN! I need to hurt for me to feel! Feel anything! FEEL ANYTHING! Don't try and fix me when I'm broken! BROKEN! I need to hurt for me to feel! Feel anything! FEEL ANYTHING!

Blue Headgehog
      Crispy Blue M&Ms

Hungry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

The original Blade is indeed the best, even if I have a little bias whenever a wrestler appears in a superhero film (i.e Triple H in Blade Trinity). Didn't like the second much at all.

Yes I have heard of the song. Again with wrestling, Powerman 5000 were fantastic for ppv themes like these and in the games in the early 00s.

Have you heard The Broken by Fireball Ministry?

Entrance Hall Buddychap
      Video Gaming Assistchap

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

Son of Sparda
      Might is all

Godly

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

No, I have not.

Have you seen Pet?

Blue Headgehog
      Crispy Blue M&Ms

Hungry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

I've been meaning to get around with that but didn't have time last Halloween so no. It's on the list.

Have you seen Life?

Entrance Hall Buddychap
      Video Gaming Assistchap

Son of Sparda
      Might is all

Godly

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

I think so, but I can't place my memories around it. I swear that sounds familiar though.

Have you heard of the Heavy Metal band A Dark Halo?

Blue Headgehog
      Crispy Blue M&Ms

Hungry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Don't believe I have.

Have you heard Kingdom Come by Manowar?

Entrance Hall Buddychap
      Video Gaming Assistchap

Stabbity! Stab! Stab!

Sad

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Nope

Have you seen Innerspace?

Son of Sparda
      Might is all

Godly

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

No

Have you seen the movie Maggie?

Blue Headgehog
      Crispy Blue M&Ms

Hungry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

I have, and it's probably Arnie's most underrated film role to date. It was quite touching compared to most zombie flicks.

Have you seen Monsters?

Entrance Hall Buddychap
      Video Gaming Assistchap

Son of Sparda
      Might is all

Godly

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

I don't think I have.

Have you heard of the band We Came As Romans?

Awesome

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Yes I have!

Have you heard any songs by Imagine Dragons?

Stabbity! Stab! Stab!

Sad

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

I have!

Have you seen The Reef?

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread Information