zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: EZ's ABC's || Movies || TV || Music

When Summoned -- DevilDriver
      Click for my AL Journal | Click for my DmC: Devil May Cry (Definitive Edition) blog - updated 2/9/2018 at 2:24 AM | Click for my first poem: "They Drag Me Under" | Click for my second poem: "Scattered Fear"
      (Vergil Tribute) - Tears Don't Fall -by- Bullet For My Valentine - Let's go! With blood shot eyes, I watch you sleeping. The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading. Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong! The path I walk is in the wrong direction! There's always someone fucking hanging on! Can anybody help me makes things better?! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls, too guilty to come home. Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscience calls, too guilty to come home. The moments died, I hear no screaming. The visions left inside me are slowly fading. Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong! The path I walk is in the wrong direction! There's always someone fucking hanging on! Can anybody help me make things better?! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls, too guilty to come home. Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscience calls, too guilty to come home. This battered room I've seen before. The broken bones they heal no more, no more. With my last breath I'm choking. Will this ever end, I'm hoping. My world is over one more time. Let's go! Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong! The path I walk is in the wrong direction! There's always someone fucking hanging on! Can anybody help me make things better?! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls, too guilty to come home. Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscience calls, too guilty to come... back! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscience calls, too guilty to come home.

Just pre-ordered for Alcon

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

X-Men: Days of Future Past

The Tick's Antenna

Hungry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

You're Next
      "A gentleman never leaves a puzzle unsolved..."

Entrance Hall Buddychap
      Entertainment Zone Anchorchap
      Crazy Blue Leaguer Chap
      Video Gaming Assistchap

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Zombieland

Stabbity! Stab! Stab!
      C'est la vie

Sigh

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Son of Sparda
      "Damn you, Dante."

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Bullet For My Valentine
      Click for my AL Journal | Click for my DmC: Devil May Cry (Definitive Edition) blog - updated 2/9/2018 at 2:24 AM | Click for my first poem: "They Drag Me Under" | Click for my second poem: "Scattered Fear"
      (Vergil Tribute) - Tears Don't Fall -by- Bullet For My Valentine - Let's go! With blood shot eyes, I watch you sleeping. The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading. Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong! The path I walk is in the wrong direction! There's always someone fucking hanging on! Can anybody help me makes things better?! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls, too guilty to come home. Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscience calls, too guilty to come home. The moments died, I hear no screaming. The visions left inside me are slowly fading. Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong! The path I walk is in the wrong direction! There's always someone fucking hanging on! Can anybody help me make things better?! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls, too guilty to come home. Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscience calls, too guilty to come home. This battered room I've seen before. The broken bones they heal no more, no more. With my last breath I'm choking. Will this ever end, I'm hoping. My world is over one more time. Let's go! Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong! The path I walk is in the wrong direction! There's always someone fucking hanging on! Can anybody help me make things better?! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls, too guilty to come home. Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscience calls, too guilty to come... back! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscience calls, too guilty to come home.

The Tick's Antenna

Hungry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Chumbawamba
      "A gentleman never leaves a puzzle unsolved..."

Entrance Hall Buddychap
      Entertainment Zone Anchorchap
      Crazy Blue Leaguer Chap
      Video Gaming Assistchap

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

Son of Sparda
      "Damn you, Dante."

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Don't Pray For Me [by] Asking Alexandria

Awesome

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Emperor's new clothes - Panic at the disco

Stabbity! Stab! Stab!
      C'est la vie

Sigh

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Son of Sparda
      "Damn you, Dante."

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

God Wrapped in Plastic -- Combichrist

Stabbity! Stab! Stab!
      C'est la vie

Sigh

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Hairspray

Son of Sparda
      "Damn you, Dante."

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

In Loving Memory (Demo Version) [by] Bullet For My Valentine

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Jingle All The Way

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread Information