zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: EZ's ABC's || Movies || TV || Music

When Summoned -- DevilDriver
      Click for my blog | Click for my first poem: "They Drag Me Under" | Click for my second poem: "Scattered Fear" | Click for my AL Journal
      "The Undertaker" -by- Puscifer - Produced -by- Mat Mitchell & Maynard James Keenan - You were way out of line... went and turned it all around on me again... How can I not smell your lie through the smoke and arrogance...? But now I know, so you will not get away with it again... I'm distant in those hollow eyes for I have reached my end... Thank you for makin' me feel like I'm guilty, makin' it easier to murder your sweet memory... Before I go, tell me, were you ever who you claimed yourself to be...? Either way, I must say goodbye... You are dead to me... Thank you for makin' me feel like I'm guilty, makin' it easier to murder your sweet memory... I'm severin' the heart line, I'm leavin' your corpse behind... Not dead, but soon to be, though I'm not gonna be the one that kills you... I'm gonna leave that up to you... I'm gonna leave that up to you... I'm gonna leave that up to you... I'm gonna leave that up to you... (I told you so)... I told you so... I told you so... I told you so... I told you so... I told you so... I told you so... I told you so... I told you so... Severin' the heart line, I'm leavin' your corpse behind... Not dead, but soon to be, and I'm gonna be the one to say I told you so... I told you so... I told you so... I told you so...

OB 89

Amused

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

X-Men: Days of Future Past
      CLICK ON THE BELOW PICTURES:

MY JOURNAL: MEGA METAGROSS
      ENTERTAINMENT ZONE: MUDKIP
      CLAN NATION: UMBREON

Blue Headgehog
      Default Minecraft Character's Blocks

Hungry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

You're Next
      "A gentleman never leaves a puzzle unsolved..."

Entertainment Zone Ringmasterchap
      Entrance Hall Buddychap
      Video Gaming Assistchap

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

OB 89

Amused

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Zombieland

What a let down.

Sigh

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Seifer Almasy
      The Sorceress's Knight

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Bullet For My Valentine
      Click for my blog | Click for my first poem: "They Drag Me Under" | Click for my second poem: "Scattered Fear" | Click for my AL Journal
      "The Undertaker" -by- Puscifer - Produced -by- Mat Mitchell & Maynard James Keenan - You were way out of line... went and turned it all around on me again... How can I not smell your lie through the smoke and arrogance...? But now I know, so you will not get away with it again... I'm distant in those hollow eyes for I have reached my end... Thank you for makin' me feel like I'm guilty, makin' it easier to murder your sweet memory... Before I go, tell me, were you ever who you claimed yourself to be...? Either way, I must say goodbye... You are dead to me... Thank you for makin' me feel like I'm guilty, makin' it easier to murder your sweet memory... I'm severin' the heart line, I'm leavin' your corpse behind... Not dead, but soon to be, though I'm not gonna be the one that kills you... I'm gonna leave that up to you... I'm gonna leave that up to you... I'm gonna leave that up to you... I'm gonna leave that up to you... (I told you so)... I told you so... I told you so... I told you so... I told you so... I told you so... I told you so... I told you so... I told you so... Severin' the heart line, I'm leavin' your corpse behind... Not dead, but soon to be, and I'm gonna be the one to say I told you so... I told you so... I told you so... I told you so...

Blue Headgehog
      Default Minecraft Character's Blocks

Hungry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Chumbawamba
      "A gentleman never leaves a puzzle unsolved..."

Entertainment Zone Ringmasterchap
      Entrance Hall Buddychap
      Video Gaming Assistchap

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

Seifer Almasy
      The Sorceress's Knight

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Don't Pray For Me [by] Asking Alexandria

Awesome

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Emperor's new clothes - Panic at the disco

What a let down.

Sigh

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Seifer Almasy
      The Sorceress's Knight

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

God Wrapped in Plastic -- Combichrist

What a let down.

Sigh

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Hairspray

Seifer Almasy
      The Sorceress's Knight

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

In Loving Memory (Demo Version) [by] Bullet For My Valentine

OB 89

Amused

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Jingle All The Way