• zzzz
  • Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

::Something::

zzzz

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: Butterfly Effect 2.0 Open RP, Probably Mature

It was unfathomable that Pino wasn’t mad at her. She hadn’t fulfilled what she said she would do, yet he wasn’t made at her? Pulling away from him she finished washing up the areas that Pino had avoided. Her mind reeling over how gentle Pino had touched her, unlike anyone had ever touched her. Hadn’t… gotten mad that she had cried. Wiping her tears away instead… Rinsed off she followed Pino out of the shower. Awkwardly standing there as he dried her, still unsure how she was supposed to act. Honey eyes just watched him. Still silent. Then followed him when he went to get clothes, holding the towel around her body while she poked around the clothes after he picked something for himself.

Her stomach turned at the mention of food, but didn’t object. She needed to eat, but the thought wasn’t pleasant. Pino said pizza was yummy, that he wanted to eat it when they got out. Picking out a large t-shirt and sleep pants from Pino’s clothes, she changed. They were massive on her, but she welcomed being swallowed by his clothes. She left less exposed. Back in the bathroom, she slowly blow dried her hair while Pino ordered them food. Washed and cleaned her face of make-up. Just staring at herself in the mirror for a while, the images of the elevator stirred memories… better left forgotten. Her fingers brushed through her hair, brushing her scalp that held Jair’s brand.

Maybe… it wasn’t possible for a sex slave to be anything different. Sure. She knew how to talk now, they taught her how to fight, taught her life skills… Yet in the end a man using her body was the most effective thing she could do. Tonight… she had killed a person… yet… her body had still been used.

Inhaling deeply, she finally joined Pino out in the main room, he was retrieving the pizza from the man at their door. While she settled on the couch, he laid out the food for them. Poured them a brown bubbly substance he named a soda. Taking the cup, she sniffed it, then took a sip only to cough at the burning sensation that consumed her throat. Horrified by the aggressive reaction the drink had with her throat. Putting the cup back on the table like it was acid that would kill her. Then took a piece of pizza, the excitement about eating lacking on her face. For a while she didn’t move to touch it, just watching Pino flip through different movies for them to watch.

Finally, a movie was selected. Her eyes were trained on Pino, watching him eat his slice of pizza. Watching the enjoyment on his face over eating his beloved pizza. Then focused on her own slice. Working through the fact she wasn’t eating it off the ground… or a male’s body. She was feeding herself… because she wanted to eat. If she didn’t eat her stomach would hurt. Her fingers picked up the piece, like she had watched Pino do, and brought it to her mouth the take a bite. The savory taste brought a smile to her face, lightening her features. Instantly understanding why Pino wanted to have it. Finishing two slices, her eyes were glued to the TV. Fixated on what was being played before her eyes, even finished the cup of soda, she coughed to the very last drop. It hurt her throat, but it settled the uneasiness of her stomach.

Inching closer to Pino, she lifted his arm so she could wiggle under it and rest her head on his shoulder while his arm draped around her. “Pino…” Her voice was barely above a whisper. “I don’t… ever want to be separated from you. If… I am with you I think I can avoid being what I was made to be….” Taking his hand, she pressed her palm against his. His hand was much bigger than hers, rougher. Hands that had killed many people. While hers was small and soft, but had touched hundreds of men’s bodies. Both tainted, but in different ways. However, she had liked the feel of his hands washing her... it had been pleasant. Also liked when he held her while she slept. Being around him was calming.
      Last edited by Aeaka; 12-24-2017 at 04:19 AM.

9/23 Nvr 4get

Amused

Country
      Puertorico
      AL Points

"Pizza is delicious."

Pinocchio grinned at Katia, let out an amused chuckle. It still slightly baffled him that Katia had been deprived of such simple things in life. Things that he and others took for granted whereas she would savor the entire moment as if it was a precious discovery she never wanted to forget. He wondered if he had become a discovery to her as well. He was an abnormal and odd as it could be. Was she intrigued in what new things he would do just as he was curious to witness new reactions from her? He wondered how she would sound if she laughed. He had never heard her laugh. Smile, but faintly. As if it was barely there. How would she look like with a bright, jovial smile?

How would she look like covered in red?

No. No red. No...

Not for her.

Gum. Sweets. Pizza. Food. He needed to order that pizza. Now. He was getting hungry. So was Katia. He needed to eat that pizza. Going to the phone, he dialed the number to the pizza parlor near the end of the street. He already knew what to order. He would order more though, because Katia had never tasted pizza. She needed to taste his favorites and the most delicious. This would be a new discovery for her.The pizza arrived 30 minutes after. Pinocchio paid the man though not before making sure everything was exactly as he had ordered and further telling the random stranger about how important the pizza was because it was Katia's first time eating it. Afterward, he placed the boxes in the dining table.

"Here. You eat whatever you want, how much you want. You better eat the garlic bread sticks too."

He didn't want for her to do anything but took a plate and stuffed it with one slice of each and gave her some bread sticks. Then proceeded to take his own slices. He liked the feeling of the sauce. The sauce was red. It tasted good. He loved the salami, vegetables and meat. Pizza was his favorite food. B.E never gave them pizza, except maybe once. He hated them for that too. His eyes turned to Katia who savored the pizza with such curiosity and delight he couldn't help but smile and chuckle. It suddenly felt as if his previous fears and worries, even his battle within with Bruno, wasn't so important anymore. What was important right now was just seeing Katia alive, safe, with no red...and smiling. Even if it was just a bit.

"Sometimes...I can't avoid what I was made to be either. Sometimes that is all we have because we don't know how to be anything else. Except when I'm with you. And even then...I feel I am closer to the monster I was made to be. Because...Bruno fights more to get out."

When she held his hand, placing her palm against his...he froze. Unsure golden eyes stared at them. Stared at how she touched those hands that were completely covered in blood. The blood of all his years as a psychopathic killer. Hands that had killed Rex in cold blood. Hands that had tried to kill her. She knew all of that. And yet, she still touched him. Her hand...was so small compared to his. So soft. Hesitantly, his fingers wrapped around her hand. Wanting to feel it. Hold in. Acting on pure instinct, he lifted the hand and kissed hers gently. His thumb then traced her jawline and her lips. Those peachy, thin lips. Those lips that spoke things no one in his life had ever told him. Things like not wanting him to die. Things like enjoying his company. Things like...seeing him as the most human person ever. Those lips said ridiculous things. But it was things that even if he thought she was just being delusional, things that made Bruno cringe inside him...a deep part of him, a broken part of him, wanted to hear them again. And again. All the time.

Bruno hated that. He loathed it to the point it revolted him.

Bruno wanted Katia dead.

Before he realized it, his hand had found its way to Katia's cheek, tightening its grip around it. When he came to, Pinocchio quickly recoiled. Upset and disgusted at himself, for what he had done. It was yet another attempt at hurting her. His first had succeeded. It still gave him a bitter feeling inside him whenever he thought about that moment, when he had strangled her. He focused on his pizza again. Taking three more slices for himself. Gobbling them up as if he was trying to keep his hands busy enough to not reach out for Katia. So Bruno didn't have another chance to try and harm her.

"...this pizza...its good, isn't it?" He changed the subject. Speaking about it anymore right now would only make it even more difficult for him to push Bruno away.

zzzz

Country
      USA
      AL Points

It seemed all too soon that they were in the elevator going back down to BE. Put a massive hamper on their mood as the sun was once again taken. They would be here for several days while they got their permanent location, kill chip and tattoo done. Before she was ready, they were back in the fluorescent lit hall ways. Separated to go into surgery to implant the chip into their necks. When it came time for the tattoo she fought hard to get it done on the bottom of her foot. If… If she went back to Jair… she didn’t want a brand of another master clear for him to find. When she tattooed Pino on her, she wouldn’t care if she got in trouble. But she would be damned… to be beaten for BE that kidnapped her. For Pino, she would face any kind of torment Jair threw at her.

They days dragged as she and Pino went through all the paper work. Final classes of how to blend in with society. What they could and couldn’t do. Then cleaned out their rooms. They gave Pino the keys to their house and the car, then were finally released to the world.

The plane ride was soooo much longer than the first time. Again, they had a similar bed suite cubical, so Katia snuggled between Pino’s legs. Either sleeping, eating sweets with him and watching a movie. Talking away about her excitement of seeing their house, going to the beach he told her about. A little but more comfortable about being around the public, but she was still tightly attached to Pino’s hand. Even inside their car, her hand tightly clasped around his while she stared out the window. In awe of all the sights, her eyes wildly trying to take everything in. Wiggling in her seat as the beach came up next to them. Pino said they couldn’t go today, but they would go. Yet, they sight of it was breath taking. The blue of the sea stretched to the ends of the earth.

When they made it to their house, her eyes widened at how beautiful it was. The beach was just a block away from them. When she darted out of the car, she could hear the waves crashing against the shore. Tears pricked her eyes as her emotions overwhelmed her, her body didn’t know how to release them any other way but through tears. Darting around the car, she kicked off her shoes to run into the lush green grass of their front lawn. Running back and forth between the flower garden, to the nice fountain, running along the stone path to feel the texture against her feet. Squealing and laughing happily.

Back to Pino, she was out of breath. Eyes dilated with pure adrenaline from being outside, he had already taken their luggage inside. “Pino! It is so pretty here. There is so much to look at.” Grinning she headed inside to him, only to dart off again. Like a tinny puppy racing around in a vastly new environment. “I didn’t know such a place could exist. It is so big and so much sun light comes inside! Pino! Pino! You can see the beach from the back porch!” Running back to him, she could barely keep herself still.

9/23 Nvr 4get

Amused

Country
      Puertorico
      AL Points

"You give me that tattoo and I will bloody kill you all."

Pinocchio threatened the medics around him. He was already implanted the chip on the back of his neck. Now all that was left, according to them, was the butterfly tattoo that branded him as one of B.E's agents. Fuck. That. Shit. It was already irking enough that he had a damn chip on him that literally chained him down to B.E. He wasn't getting a tattoo. Much less another butterfly. After the surgery, he had been seated to a chair, chained and cuffed again, where the artist was waiting for the signal of approval to commence working on him. Seeing as he was so...special...there were guards surrounding him. All ready to go at him if he tried something. They were already bracing themselves. The medics insisted it was obligatory for all agents to have that tattoo, emphasizing it was part of Julian's orders.

"I don't give a shit. In case you haven't seen it, I already have a butterfly on me. One that was literally branded to my chest. That's already one too many. I'm not getting another one. I'll just pretend the one I have is also from you. But you give me that tattoo...and I swear..."

Being chained to a chair...it was never good. They should fuckin learn by now. He was chewing but his gum had a limit to how much it could keep him in check while being tied. He hated being tied. It always felt so familiar. And those familiar feelings of his Mafia days remembered him of how his mind hurt. His fingers flexed behind him. The guards had their weapons ready, this time prepared to shoot at him if he went berserk again.

"...I swear..." Pinocchio smiled manically at them, disorientated eyes already imagining the entire scenario that played in is mind. "...I will fuckin kill you all in such an unpleasant way that none of your bodies will even be recognizable. I'd like to see you try and shoot me down. You'll all be dead by the time you try to empty your fuckin guns at me. You can't kill a demon."

That's right. He was a demon. Its the only explanation to what he was. He wasn't human. He couldn't be human. He lost his humanity a long time ago. But it hadn't been his fault. He wouldn't have lost it if his parents hadn't been willing to sell him. But they had. And he did. It was his fault. It wasn't, but it was...What was it like to have been human? He couldn't remember. Though it seemed like being with Katia made him feel like less of a demon. Like a remote faint sense of an actual human being.

How fucked up was that.

Finally the medics conceded to Pinocchio's demands by Julian's order. Letting him go without the tattoo; only the chip. And off he was with Katia to be stationed in South Europia, it seemed. The flight was as ungodly as ever. Focusing his attention on gobbling down sweets and watching movies with Katia. The fuckin idiot had tattooed his name on her. His. Name. Permanently inked to her skin. Who the fuck in their right mind would even want to have his name branded on their skin? It wasn't normal. It was stupid. Stupid. Stupid. He hated it. He wanted to rip it off her skin. Why....why would she do that? Why does she want to have the name of someone like him in her skin? It made no sense. Why did she kept doing these things...no one else did? Things that somehow...hit a bullet in his black heart. But Bruno...Bruno....if he came out, when he came out...he wouldn't like that tattoo. At all. However, Katia was so stupidly happy about it there was nothing he could do now. She was so happy and proud about it. Smiling and everything. Pinocchio...wanted to protect that smile. Protect? Him? Protect something? Weird...

Stupid girl.

Gentle girl.

Arriving at their stationed house, a villa in front of the beach, he grumbled all the way to the house carrying their luggage. While Katia darted off, running around the place, exploring. Like a damn little girl who had never seen anything of this. And she hadn't seen anything of this. Having been caged all her life as a sex slave. Sometimes...it enraged him the way she was deprived of such basic things. But at the same time he was glad she was deprived of them. It meant he could experience for himself, and only himself, her reactions to the discoveries she made of the world. It meant he could be a part of the things she learned. It made him feel like he could belong somewhere. As ludicrous as it was. Someone like him...belonged nowhere, really. This was merely a fleeting dream he was enjoying. One day...Boss Lady would come for him. One day...

"We can go to the beach soon, if you want. The beach is nice. The sand can be annoying sometimes though." Pinocchio ran a hand through her hair. Allowing it to linger to her cheek. Cupping it gently. Feeling the flush of her rosy cheeks. She was smiling a lot. Laughing a lot. She was happy. Good. That's all she could ever be. "You'll be okay here. I'll keep you safe. I...promise. You are the only person...I want to...protect. So...please. If I say something to protect you, you have to listen to me, okay?" She has never been in the outside world. She didn't know what that was like. He did. And he knew Boss Lady would hear of his release soon and look for him. He had to start now making sure Katia would be safe. If something ever happened to her, if he ever lost that smile in his life...perhaps that will be what it would take to finally kill him.

zzzz

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Over the course of the next several days, Pino had taken her around the town. Showing her where could go and where she couldn’t go. Giving her a safe time of day that she could go out on her own, but it couldn’t be super far from the house if she was by herself. Which, she was totally okay with. Honestly, it was scary to be outside by herself. So, he didn’t have much trouble from her about wander to far or being out for too long by herself. Most of the time she wanted to be glued to his side anyway. Until today, she left the house all by herself. Dressed in black skinny jeans and a dark blue men’s button up shirt that swallowed her up, it was Pino’s. Like a security blanket for her, she wore his clothes when she left by herself. To feel like he was with her. Her long light brown hair hung around her loose and wavy.

While she had been out with Pino yesterday she had seen something, she had wanted to get them, but she wanted to surprise him. A giddy, but terrified feeling bubbled in her stomach about being by herself. All she wanted was the present, then she would dart right back home. Mmm. Present. Home. That was easy enough. Timid steps carried her away from the house, she continually looked over her shoulder at. Even when it was no longer in view. Pino had helped her remember how to get back home, pointing out landmarks for her to remember that would lead her back.

It was okay. It was okay. She repeated over and over in her head, this was normal life. She… She could be normal… There were several times she turned to go back home, then turned back around to continue her way. Wanting to surprise Pino more than her fear of being outside.

After a terrifying journey she made it to the store with shiny trinkets and jewelry. Trembling fingers gripped the door, then pulled it open to let herself in. Too scared to look around, she just went to where the thin silver bracelets that had been displayed in the window. Pino didn’t like troublesome things. This would be thin and light, something he could wear without really noticing it was there. He had done so much for her… she wanted to get him something. Would… this be okay? He… had liked the hair band she gave him, he still wore it. She still wore hers. So, he would like this too, right? She very much wanted him to like this. He did things she liked and gave her things she liked.

Nervously she paid for them, worried about people talking to her. They tended to say things she didn’t really understand. Pino had to explain they were talking about sports, movies and different things. There was so much that she didn’t know, it made her feel extremely out of place. Thanking the woman softly she retrieved her credit card, the bracelets, then hurried out of the store. Excited the moment she exited. She had bought something! All by herself! Hugging the bag to her chest she smiled excitedly as she made a bee line back towards the house.

An alluring smell snagged her curiosity as she passed a building. Got her feet to slow to a stop to stare inside, longing to taste what this yummy smell was. Tilted her back, then read the sign. Coffee Love. Coffee? She hadn’t tried that before. It smelled wonderful. Checked her watch. She had thirty minutes before Pino came to search for her, what he said would happen if she was ever late. Then her ability to leave on her own would be banned till he told her it was okay again. She would bring coffee home for Pino too! With that excuse settled in her mind, she ventured into the Coffee Love place. It was quiet, other than soft music playing. Soothing. Everyone was either on their computer or reading a book. Off in little pockets and couches.

“What can I make you?” A thick husky voice asked her kindly, amused eyes looking at the girl that looked terrified as she looked at the menu. Terrified and very confused. Yet, very adorable in her oversized shirt and skinny jeans. “Kitten.” Large beautiful honey eyes looked at him finally directing her attention on him. “Is this your first time here?” Obviously, it was, he had never seen here before, but he wanted to coax an answer out of her.

Slowly she shook her head no. Since arriving into the real world, she felt like all her training in BE was for nothing. That… they had sent her out too soon. All of this was just too much for her. Pino said that if she was at a place to eat or drink and she didn’t know what to order, she just needed to say, ‘what would you recommend’. Clearing her throat, she stepped closer. “What… would you recommend?”

A sweet soft voice responded to him, it shocked him how his body reacted to her voice and her eyes looking at him. Women like her was hardly his style. Yet the attraction to her… was instant. “What flavor do you like?” As fast as the words came out, he rapidly wanted to take back as panic entered her face. For… an unknown reason the question wasn’t something she seemed to be expecting. “You know what, I’ll make something special for you. If you like it then you can pay for it, if not then it will be on me.” The relief that filled her face was so profound in made his chest tighten. “Take a seat at the counter.”

The crisis adverted she hurried to the counter he had directed her to. Curious eyes watching the man as he made her a drink. Slowly making it to her knees to peer over the counter at what he was doing. Ducking down every time he glance her direction, acting as if she hadn’t been interested at all. It made the man chuckle softly. When he finished he walked over to her and slid the cup of coffee over to her. “It is mocha, with a hint of peppermint.”

“Oh!” Excited eyes looked at the image of a kitten in the foam. “It’s a kitten!”

Thorn smiled softly at her reaction, it was unique and pure. “Try it, tell me what you think.”

-

“Pino!” Katia called happily as she rushed back into the house. Pumped on caffeine from the coffee, she didn’t find him down stairs, so she rushed upstairs. Hearing she shower as she entered his room she rushed into his bathroom. “There you are.” Hoping up onto the countertop she sat down while he showered. “I got you a present! I worked really hard to get it.” She told him proudly.

“Oh! I found this yummy place that makes this stuff called coffee. Have you tried it before? It is delicious!” Oh… she was going to bring him some… She forgot. Oh well, he didn’t have to know that. “I met this really nice man, he gave it to me for free. Said that I can come back as much as I want so I can try all the different flavors. I’m going to go again. He made a kitten in the foam, it would seem it takes a lot of talent to do that. Mmmm. It was really good. Mocha and a hint of peppermint.”

9/23 Nvr 4get

Amused

Country
      Puertorico
      AL Points

Pinocchio had always been an early riser. It was already a habit where his biological clock automatically had him wake up at dawn. That was better than before though. Before gum, he would barely sleep. Insomnia and shit. They had to keep him locked up in his room during night at the orphanage. That only made things worse for him. When the door was unlocked, it was like opening the cage of some lion. Everyone scooted away, afraid he was going to launch himself at anyone. Boss Lady helped him acquire back his sleep but the most he could do was sleep until dawn. Afterward, he needed to be awake and out. Out of his dreams especially. Out of the red that flooded his entire mind.

But today he was woke up past dawn. Past. Dawn. Whatever happened to his biological clock that always had him automatically wake up at the first sign of the sunrise? Had it broken? How did a biological clock break? Was it even a clock? Ha. How funny. A clock inside him. Did it tick? It would be amusing to imagine it ticking. And...he hadn't dreamed in red. He didn't dream at all. He just...slept soundly. Peacefully. Bruno wasn't even invading his dreams. It was as if his mind was empty.

Maybe that's why he didn't wake up at dawn. He wanted to keep staying in that dreamless sleep where nothing painful was happening.

Katia...was not in the house. She had left. Pinocchio stomped around the now empty apartment. It felt even bigger without Katia around. But he didn't like how that felt. It made him anxious. Boss Lady wouldn't go to him now. But even so, what if she had already found out something about him? What if she had already known where he was and was just planning when to meet up with him? Maybe they already knew about Katia. Maybe. He run a frustrated hand across his shaggy blonde hair, letting out an exasperated sigh. There was a feral desire to protect her, but he didn't want to cage her either. Her entire life has been about prisons and cages. She deserved to...be free. But the worry remain. The paranoia...of Boss Lady finding her.

"Boss Lady...she can't see her...Katia can't see Boss Lady...Boss Lady will..." She will do something to make her bleed. She wouldn't like Katia. He didn't want that. He didn't want Boss Lady to kill her. Boss Lady would do things to Katia and those things were going to destroy her to the point of dying. He knew she would die. He didn't want her to die.

He...he needed her around...

-----

It was close to her curfew. The anxiety was literally eating him away from the inside. Deciding them to take a very hot shower. To try and...ease some of the tension. Finally he heard her voice. Calling out to him. Entering the shower. It was her voice. She was here. She was alive. Boss Lady...hadn't killed her. It was then that he realized just how much tension and anxiety he had. Because he would feel a sting in his eyes, and a weight over his chest. The mere idea of losing Katia was...unbearable. Never in his life had he ever cared for anyone else. Or needed anyone else. He believed he needed Boss Lady, but...that wasn't true. Boss Lady just had him chained to her. Out of debt. But Katia...he needed her. She made it easier to breathe. Easier to sleep. Even if Bruno raged inside him...he would gladly forever suffer Bruno's rampages if it meant staying with Katia. Until...until....

...no. The reality of it was that...he couldn't keep her forever. Bruno will come out one day. And...he had to let her go before that happened. If not...she would die. But she was here now. And happy. Talking about her day. He was glad she had fun. She...got him a present? No one had ever gotten him anything. Hair wet, towel around his waist. He looked at her in disbelief. Again...that squeeze in his chest. Another thing she did that entirely undid him. Shattered him inside. That she would...go out of her way to get him something. Truly...no one...was like her...

It was all fine. Until....she spoke of someone else. A man. A man she had met. And wanted to see again. To hear her talk about some other man that wasn't him. To see her face light up and cheeks flush in excitement. The amusement and gleam in his golden eyes faded. Darkening. Immediately wondering who this man was. And how he could kill him. No one...could have Katia. Katia was his. He didn't want her to smile like she smiled at him to anyone else. To laugh with anyone else like she laughed with him. This man...would take her away from him. The moment she met someone who...was normal....she would leave. She would realize just how much of a monster he truly was.

"I'm glad you had a good time outside on your own." Pinocchio pet her head gently. "Proud of you, Bambina." He then left to change into a forest green tshirt and gray sweatpants. Took two pieces of gums and began to chew. Fast and loudly. He had to calm down. Had to lessen his sociopath tendencies while Katia was here. Didn't want her to worry. Didn't want her to think he was upset with her. He could never be upset with her. He was upset with the man who had decided to talk with her. "What did you get me?" He asked changing the subject.

zzzz

Country
      USA
      AL Points

“I had a lot of fun!” Katia beamed happily as Pino praised her, even more giddy as he pets her head. The best thing in the world was Pino being happy with her. “I only left to get you something.” Too excited to see the change in Pino over what she had been talking about, she followed him out of the bathroom like a puppy. Jumping on his bed, she rolled around on it while he got changed. Coffee was great, it gave her all kinds of energy. More so than the sweets that Pino had shown her. It helped her for a moment in time to make her feel like she was a normal person, that there was a sliver of a chance that she wasn’t owned by someone. A free person like she had seen so many of, that fearlessly walked where ever they wanted. Got what they wanted. Had a normal job like making coffee.

Not someone like her… Who lived in a different world. That was owned by Jair and BE to do whatever they wanted her to do. All she got was a glimpse at a world she could never fully be a part of.

“Ah! Your present!” The question of what she got him made her leap off the bed. “This.” Unlatching one of the bracelets from her wrist she moved over to him. “You don’t like troublesome things, so I figured that this was perfect. It is light and thin, so you won’t really notice it is there.” Latching the bracelet around his wrist she smiled as she looked at it on him. “You can still keep the hair band, but I wanted to give you something nicer that we match.”

Taking a step closer to him, she wrapped her arms around his waist. Her head resting on his chest, she closed her eyes listening to the sound of his heart beat. While she was oblivious to the world that she had never seen or experienced before, she was very aware of the world that she lived in. This man… wasn’t someone that she could be with for the rest of her life. One day, they would be separated for one of many different reasons looming over their heads. Their days were numbered, it was just unknown what that number was. If it was possible to sell her soul to be with him to the end of time, she would in a heartbeat. But not even her soul was valuable enough to keep a man like Pino with someone like her.

Eventually. He was going to leave her.

Till the day he told her he didn’t want her anymore, she would give him everything she possibly could. “You’re the best, Pino.” Nuzzling her face against his chest, she finally let him go. “What are we going to do today?”

9/23 Nvr 4get

Amused

Country
      Puertorico
      AL Points

It took him a while to even respond or react as Katia placed the bracelet around his wrist. This was a gift. For him. A bracelet for him. That matched hers. This was for him. The first present he had ever gotten from anyone. How...did someone react to this? Did he only say 'thank you'? Did people do more? Katia had gotten him something. And it was something nice. A normal thing, for someone abnormal as him. He remained still when she wrapped her arms around him, nuzzling against his chest. Holding her back a few seconds after. This girl...truly didn't know the way she messed up his mind. The way she threw him off balance. He was used to hatred, disgust, disdain. To be seen as a demon. To be wished dead. To be attempted to kill. He was used to being left alone. He was used to being feared. This girl...did the opposite. Sought him out. Touched him. Hugged him. Washed him. Smiled at him. Took care of him. Was gentle...with him. This girl...was becoming woven into his rotten black heart in a way that frightened him. It made it harder for him to want to leave her.

He didn't want to leave her. Was it normal to think that? Tch. Then again, when was anything normal with him? He was far from normal. He was the complete opposite: abnormal, twisted, warped...insane. Katia said he was human. He felt nothing of the sort. Heh. Maybe Katia was the one who was really insane. Even more insane than him. Only an insane person would consider him a human. Damned if he ever understood the reasons for that. He didn't even wanna know them. It would be too much of a headache to fathom that. He hated headaches. Always so annoying. That banging. It was the one ache he could actually feel and that banging his head on anything concrete did not make it better in the least. Gum. Gum made the headache a bit better. Did he have gum? Yea he was chewing one. His pockets...did they have gum? Ah there it is. Its there, in a reachable place. It'll be fine if he got a headache then.

"Thank you. For...the bracelet. Its the first gift...I get." He planted his lips to the top of her head. He wanted to be with her. He wanted to see her smile. He...he wanted to feel human again. "Why don't we go to the beach today?" Katia had never been to the beach and he had promised her he would take her. It would make her smile. They were going to the beach. He also liked it. It would do him good. Maybe no headaches would come. He wouldn't have to chew so much gum either. Didn't understand why the beach made him chew less gum, but it did. "You need a swimsuit. I doubt you have one."

Right now he cursed the fact that BE had not given them a car. What the fuck, really. Hell, he would buy one. The most expensive. Just to piss them off. Fuckin bastards. He hated them all. He should have killed them back then. Every single one of those imbeciles. How he enjoyed fantasizing their deaths, the last always better than the first. He was quite imaginative. Right. Stores. They had to go to a store to get Katia a swimsuit. Their apartment was right in the city so walking wouldn't be a problem. He knew where the stores were anyway. However, Pinocchio chose to remain quiet in the meantime, studiously applying himself to chewing his gum. The more he chewed the better. His mind would not wander off again about...unspeakable things.

Then he found the store. The display had a lot of mannequins posing their latest bathing suits. Two pieces and one pieces and other...strange patterns. He never went there, of course. It was a female store. Thankfully, there wasn't any red visible. That was good. Hopefully Katia would find something to her taste.

"Check there. Pick whatever you want and try it. If you want more than one, that's fine too."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information