Sad

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Dream Invaders

Dream Invader

I've been having weird dreams for the past week. It always ends the same with my lying in my end drenched in sweat.
      I sometimes wake up wondering if my dreams were real of just dreams. But I would bet money they were real at least.
      I usually go to bed at 12am and the dream begins where I'm in a strange field of grass and it's sopping wet from the rain.
      I am enjoy the rain and the wet grass field, I enjoy running around in it and smelling the fresh air that's around me.
      At this time I am all on my own in the field and its dark but strangely enough it's not cold at all and my feet stay dry.
      Once night whilst having this dream I realized that I wasn't alone. There was someone watching me.
      He was living in a caravan home. It was a regular caravan home nothing special and nothing that looked bad.
      I went up to the caravan in because I was curious to know who lived in such a place. It had no windows and one door.
      The caravan door opened on it's own and a dark long fingered hand reached out and welcomed me inside.
      A voice in my mind was telling me not to go. To stay out because something about it was not safe.
      But again out of curiosity I entered. Inside the caravan was dark and damp with a crow perched staring at me with it's piercing eyes.
      The crow looked old and frail but still it didn't feel normal I could sense some weird energy surrounding the it.
      As I walked inside, my should suddenly grabbed from behind and a dark figure of man appeared to me and instructed me not be frightened.
      When he stared at me I noticed that he only had one eye and he too was just as old as the crow that was with him.
      He was tall and face barely had any skin on it. He introduced himself as The Crow. He said that the crow was his eyes and ears.
      He said that I was not allowed to touch the crow and I was not allowed play with the crow. At this point I didn't understand what was happening.
      I didn't understand who this man was and what exactly we wanted. Eventually I spoke out and asked What it is he wanted from me.
      He stared at me in amazement and replied that he wanted to only speak with me for a while and then he was moving on.
      He said that he wanted to offer me a deal. He would provide me with bountiful knowledge and I would provide him with souls.
      At that point my face went from curious to confused. I just didn't understand what he asking me to do.
      I asked him to explain himself once more. He explained that in exchange for all the knowledge that he would give me,
      I would be providing with fresh pure souls from the real world. I asked him how he wanted me to accomplish this task.
      He said that decision would be mine alone. When he tells me to get to work I instantly wake up in a daze and see that I still in bed.
      I begin questioning if the dream real or just a dream.

To Be Continued.

I'm back~!!

Awesome

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Re: Dream Invaders

Seems interesting... Can't wait for the continuation!!

Head Moderator
      There's magic inside my old silk hat

Innocent

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

It's kinda creepy in someways but it's like an adventure

The Original Mors
      Bemused

Country
      USA
      AL Points

/will keep reading

Assistant
      *long Sighs*

Sad

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

This will be continuing this week.

Make it brief son: half short, twice strong

Drunk

Country
      Maldives
      AL Points

cant wait to

Objection!
      TAKE THAT!

Content

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

It could be either poetry or prose which makes it interesting.

ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ

Depressed

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Reminds me of a magical sword no man may own, it can only be rented at the cost of a soul each month. Really pays to read the fine print.

Assistant
      *long Sighs*

Sad

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Dream Invaders

The Next Dream

It happened again. But this time the dream was different. I wasn't in a wet field with tall grass.
      This time it was a hallway. It was lit with old fire style torches leading towards something.
      I wasn't exactly sure where it was leading or where it ended up all I knew is that it was creepy.
      The hallway was quite long and very narrow. I looked down the hallway not knowing whether I should.
      go through or if I should stay still. I made the decision to move along the hallway very slowly and cautiously.
      The hallway seemed like it was going on forever all of a sudden a two doors appeared.
      One door was old and worn through and the other looked new but painted a dark grey almost black colour.
      There was a sign that read "choose a door but to choose wisely" There no other instructions other than them.
      I looked at the doors both equally giving them both roughly the same amount of time but the decision was hard.
      I finally made my decision and went with the old door, I went with this door because I felt an odd feeling towards it.
      There was no feeling of malicious or hate but the it felt calm and warm to looked at.
      I opened the old door and stepped through. I was a bit nervous because I wasn't sure what to expect at all.
      I looked and saw it was another hallway but this time the hallway was brighter.
      There wasn't anything old in this room. The walls looked like they were made of marble.
      The hallway had actual light fixing everything looked brand new.
      I walked in and saw in the middle of the hallway was a table. The table was also made of marble as well.
      I walked towards the table and saw a cards and a chess board sitting and then someone appeared behind me.
      All of a sudden a voice from behind said "Hello, and welcome my sanctuary. I have been waiting for you".
      At that point I jumped because I didn't expect someone to be there. I looked and this time it was woman.
      She was short with brunette hair and had a tattoo on her neck. I looked at her in amazement and awe.
      She was beautiful. Her hair was a dark brunette colour and her eyes were dark brown.
      She didn't dress like a woman but like a tomboy but still she was beautiful.
      She stared at me and said "well, what took you so long to get here?"
      I answered with an apology and I explained that I was nervous and very apprehensive.
      At this she smiled and said "well of course you were out there but what about in here. Take a seat"
      I obeyed her and sat down at the table. She then continued to join me and asked which I would want to play.
      Chess, Cards or both. I said I would play both. She explained that the card game would be easy it would be a simple
      highest number win and best out of 3. The deck was shuffled and we both drew our first cards.
      Hers was the queen of spades and mine was the king of diamonds at this she smiled.
      The deck got reshuffled and we both picked again this time I got the king of hearts.
      And she got the ten of clubs. She smiled again and said "Well done you won the first game.
      Now we shall play chess but this time there will be a prize for the winner. She explained that if she was
      I would remain there forever as her servant. She said that my dream would become my prison.
      She went on to say that the world would believe that I was in coma. I looked at her and smiled.
      I said "this is a joke right. Surely you can't do that" She look at me seriously and said that she was telling the truth.
      She said "I create the rules in this world. If you lose you will remain her forever. Your body will appear to be in a coma
      or should I give you scarlet fever? Which would you prefer? I answered" I answered "Can I back out of this please?"
      She laughed and said "No. You already agreed to play my games. I let you have a free pass with the card game
      but now we play for real. I agreed to the terms and played the game. It wasn't like I had a choice in the matter.
      We began the game. The pieces were also made of marble and they felt real and almost alive.
      I was sitting on the white side and I made the first move. She stared at me and laughed.
      "I won't let you win this time. This time it will be for keeps* She moved her knight forward.
      The game continued for 30mins and came down to my king, queen, two castles and two pawns.
      She had a king, two castles and two rooks left. I was ready to finish the game when she suddenly declared forfeit.
      She looked at me and said "I wasn't really going to make you my servant. I just wanted to have some fun. You played well
      but once again I let you win". She then asked if we could become friends. I answered saying yes.
      I know. I didn't know why I said yes but once again there was no feeling of malicious in her.
      She looked at me again and waved. At that moment I woke up. The dream had ended.
      And once again I questioned myself. Was that a dream or was it real?

Nice Could do with a bit of a spelling/typo check and re-reading before you post, but the content is interesting~

Assistant
      *long Sighs*

Sad

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raichi View Post
      Nice Could do with a bit of a spelling/typo check and re-reading before you post, but the content is interesting~
      haha. I have a big habit of not spell checking.

The Original Mors
      Bemused

Country
      USA
      AL Points

I liked this one better, I think. It's rough, but the tension certainly comes through.

Thread Information