We'll be doing maintenance on the server this Monday morning. While we're doing maintenance, the forum and all event websites will be taken offline. Details are below:
- Day: Monday 6th November 2017
- Start Time: 7AM GMT (2AM EST)
- End Time: 12PM GMT (7AM EST)
Note - We will be doing a full backup of the file system on Sunday evening. Any attachments posted on the forum after this backup may be lost. Please bear this in mind while uploading attachments, and know you may need to re-upload them after the maintenance is complete.
The forum and event websites may come back online before the end of the scheduled maintenance. If this is the case, the sites may be subject to glitches and slow running for a time. If this is the case, we will keep you updated of our progress.
We shall be doing the following during the maintenance:
- Fresh install of the server operating system: this will remove old unnecessary programs and should improve the speed and reliability of the server
- Updates applied to the server operating system
- Update of the server software, such as the web server and database service
- Update of the Chatroom to the latest version (ArrowChat 2.1, more details here: https://www.arrowchat.com/forum/view...php?f=4&t=2515 )
A further maintenance will be scheduled at a later time to update the forum software. Please bear with us while we improve the forum and websites
Last edited by RedHat; 11-05-2017 at 07:18 PM.
Originally Posted by ImmortalJed
I'm ill enough as it is, don't need you bunch of braindead fools nomming on me and making it worse
Good luck with tomorrow @RedHat
We're getting there slowly. WOOP WOOP
I've not yet applied the upgrade to the chat room, that's coming next! Just need to restore the rest of the websites first
Good job Getting there now
Glad it's going okay Keep up the good work!
~ Chaosymphonia's Adopted Big Sister ~
~ The Girls of AL Clan Sign-Up Thread ~ The Girls of AL Clan (Members Only) ~
Update: The database errors should now be gone. We had a slight issue with *not enough tmp space* - mysql needs it for caching when doing big joins, which the forum uses lots of.
Let me know if more database errors appear! *onto the next problem*
Not noticed any problems since you finished the maintenance.
You still have that "Chat to the left" glitch minds you
https://imgur.com/a/MFEGR <----Screen shot evidence of it on (what is basically) firefox and Brave
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)