• Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So it's been awhile....

Welp it's been months since i've been here so may as well do a re-introdction!
      Name's DarkCloud! Or Branden...Dark....Kuron...Cloud.... I go by a few names on the interwebs.
      Into anime(kinda obvious there huh?) SOME manga, video games, MAJORLY into music, extreme sports, pizza and chinese food, the paranormal, space stuff. I'm a nerd

I also song under the name Kuron. I do anime songs, Vocaloid, American music, I like to do abit of everything
      I also voice act under the name I have on here. I wanna be a pro one day but for now I do fandubs and comic dubs and attempt abridged series(Many have failed lmao)

Some fav anime are
      DBZ
      Soul Eater
      Another
      My Hero Academia
      One Punch Man
      School-Live
      God Eater
      Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions
      One Piece
      Black Clover
      Kings game
      Katekyo Hitman Reborn
      Charlotte
      No Game No Life

And many others lol.

Fav genre's
      Horror
      Thriller
      Action
      Mystery
      Shounen
      SOME Slice Of Life
      Some Comedy

Video game wise i'm into

Action/Adventure
      Some RPG's
      Platformers
      FPS's
      Horror
      Hack and Slashes

But yeah i think i've put enough xD I'll try to be more active!

thought I would get a break today, but it looks like I have

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Re: So it's been awhile....

Welcome to the community.

You like Another, huh? I really enjoyed it when it was being simulcasted, but I found the original novel (not light novel, since a light novel version does not exist) much more.
      read my reviews at my blog.

Head Moderator
      Weeks are going too fast!

Sad

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Welcome back @DarkCloud1267

That's an impressive list, No Game No Life is on my to watch list.

Feel free to message me if you need anything
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out more || Entrance Hall

Quote Originally Posted by brycec View Post
      Welcome to the community.

You like Another, huh? I really enjoyed it when it was being simulcasted, but I found the original novel (not light novel, since a light novel version does not exist) much more.
      Yeah It was on my radar for awhile but I didnt quite get around to watching it till earlier this month in a couple days. Didn't know there was a novel for it.
      Huh the more you know

Quote Originally Posted by IkkleGemz View Post
      Welcome back @DarkCloud1267

That's an impressive list, No Game No Life is on my to watch list.

Feel free to message me if you need anything
      Thank you!
      haha yeah you should certainly give it a watch. I have yet to see the movie though sadly so I can't say anything on that

Mr. Fantastic's Elastic

Hungry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

That is quite the selection DarkCloud, seeing quite a few anime I can nod my head to there, DBZ, God Eater, One Piece and Kings Game. I find myself not playing too many RPGs either in favour of the running and platforming types, especially the classic PS1/ N64/ Dreamcast era.

Welcome back to AL airways. You've probably gotten used to the place now, but if you need anything, pop any of us a message and we'll be glad to help. All the best with the voiceover work, definitely an under appreciated talent there. Some of that list I haven't seen abridged versions of yet so there's definitely room for more!
      "A gentleman never leaves a puzzle unsolved..."

Entrance Hall Buddychap
      Entertainment Zone Anchorchap
      Crazy Blue Leaguer Chap
      Video Gaming Assistchap

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

Quote Originally Posted by MrMurphseeksLookAtMe View Post
      That is quite the selection DarkCloud, seeing quite a few anime I can nod my head to there, DBZ, God Eater, One Piece and Kings Game. I find myself not playing too many RPGs either in favour of the running and platforming types, especially the classic PS1/ N64/ Dreamcast era.

Welcome back to AL airways. You've probably gotten used to the place now, but if you need anything, pop any of us a message and we'll be glad to help. All the best with the voiceover work, definitely an under appreciated talent there. Some of that list I haven't seen abridged versions of yet so there's definitely room for more!
      God Eater is pretty much number one based off story and visuals alone. That and the music, It was like each episode was a final episode.
      RPG wise. Yeah... I feel that one. Like i'm into project X zone and Pokemon, Just picked up Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overdrive for 3DS. It's been pretty alright so far.
      I do enjoy platforming a ton more though. Personal favorite is Sonic The Hedgehog. Been a fan since I was 4 and now i'm 26 so it's been with for pretty my whole life haha

I'll be sure too and thank you! I was thinking of abridging God Eater but in all honesty abridging is just not my forety apparently. Like I;ve abridged the cutscenes from Megaman 8 and am attempting a Soul Eater abridged series, But not going so smoothly. Episode 2's been taking a over a year or so. haha

thought I would get a break today, but it looks like I have

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by DarkCloud1267 View Post
      Yeah It was on my radar for awhile but I didnt quite get around to watching it till earlier this month in a couple days. Didn't know there was a novel for it.
      Huh the more you know
      It and the manga were both based on the novel, but it was totally worth reading, if you liked the series.
      read my reviews at my blog.

Awesomeness Incarnate

Awesome

Country
      Scotland

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Heya Dark, welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by brycec View Post
      It and the manga were both based on the novel, but it was totally worth reading, if you liked the series.
      I think I will! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Moratorium View Post
      Heya Dark, welcome back.
      Eyyy thank you!

Mr. Fantastic's Elastic

Hungry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

I hear ya on the stress and time of abridging. Used to attempt it for old Hanna Barbera cartoons when working for a radio station, and even with a team of five it took months. The big players like Team Four Star have had to take a break from Dragonball because of all the work involved between episodes.

Project X Zone were brilliant games. Especially for bringing back old games/ characters back from obscurity like Axel from Streets of Rage and Valkyrie. Recently went back to play Namco X Capcom after realising they were the same series. If I play any type of RPG, it's usually those tactics/ square movement ones.

Gotta go fast! Chilli dogs all around. Hopefully they don't screw the success of Sonic Mania up after Forces.
      "A gentleman never leaves a puzzle unsolved..."

Entrance Hall Buddychap
      Entertainment Zone Anchorchap
      Crazy Blue Leaguer Chap
      Video Gaming Assistchap

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

Quote Originally Posted by MrMurphseeksLookAtMe View Post
      I hear ya on the stress and time of abridging. Used to attempt it for old Hanna Barbera cartoons when working for a radio station, and even with a team of five it took months. The big players like Team Four Star have had to take a break from Dragonball because of all the work involved between episodes.

Project X Zone were brilliant games. Especially for bringing back old games/ characters back from obscurity like Axel from Streets of Rage and Valkyrie. Recently went back to play Namco X Capcom after realising they were the same series. If I play any type of RPG, it's usually those tactics/ square movement ones.

Gotta go fast! Chilli dogs all around. Hopefully they don't screw the success of Sonic Mania up after Forces.
      Yeah that's true though it never hurts to branch out. What's sad is that their fanbase leaves so many stupid comments (oh we pay for this, give us DBZA) types of comments.

Shin Megami tensei is like that actually.

Well i feel like sonic forces is gonna be more sucessful than people think. Esepcially storywise

Laughing

Country
      Portugal

Awards Showcase

AL Points

I would say welcome back to AL then @DarkCloud1267

I hope that you stick around with us and make some new friends along the way.
      If you need anything feel free to say or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmartins View Post
      I would say welcome back to AL then @DarkCloud1267

I hope that you stick around with us and make some new friends along the way.
      If you need anything feel free to say or PM me.
      I'll be sure too Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information