Administrator
      HooHooHoo!

Awesome

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Team ZERO Get To Know [Icebreaker!]

Welcome to the special Icebreaker event! This group topic shall be open for the next week. Participants in this topic shall be;

@BrianDahWeasel
      @Evai
      @Hina19
      @LikkleMel
      @link-knight
      @Mercurial
      @MrMurphseeksLookAtMe
      @Polystyrene
      @rachel1712
      @Savagefool
      @Simplysomething
      @Stiff Knees
      @teaspoonbunny

STEP ONE: BEGIN!

Reply with:

1. Your Name
      2. An Interesting/entertaining fact about yourself (if you're struggling to think of anything then just tell us your hobbies)
      3. One question to ask someone (or everyone)! When you ask the question make sure to @mention them (ie: put @ and their username so they get it in their notifications at the top). You can mention one person, two people or everyone - up to you.

STEP TWO: CHAT!

And then just chat! You can keep replying, and we encourage you to ask someone else a question with each question so we all get to know more about one another!

We advise to stop by daily to check for replies. Do try and read what others have posted.

STEP TWO AND A HALF

This is optional and if you have the time, buttt, want to get to know even more people? There's other icebreakers and topics in this section. Why not go check them out and get to know people in those topics too?

STEP THREE: AFTERWARD!

Check out people's profiles and feel free to friend request them on here and indeed to ask for people's contact details. You may wanna stick around, post in some other topics, chat in the chatroom, and become a bigger part of the community!

SO! Let's go!

Re: Team ZERO Get To Know [Icebreaker!]

hey guys waddup my names Dylan

I just moved to England this week from the US. I like cosplay, video games, manga, anime, all that sort of stuff.
      Catch me next weekend dressed as Dewott (Pokémon) on Saturday and as Santa (Zero Escape/999) on Sunday!

My question to you guys I guess is what is your favourite Zelda game? It's fine to name a few if you cant decide

lookin forward to meeting you guys this weekend!

Captain Blue's Strings

Hungry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

How doo all.

1) MrMurphseeksLookAtMe aka David

2) I'm building my very own arcade cabinet out of an old drinks cabinet (it's okay, I have a cooler and a shed now)

3) What would your ideal scenery be once you stepped outside in Bristol? Can be real life, fictional or animated.
      "A gentleman never leaves a puzzle unsolved..."

Entrance Hall Buddychap
      Entertainment Zone Anchorchap
      Crazy Blue Leaguer Chap
      Video Gaming Assistchap

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

Hey all I live in bristol and love drawing manga and anime and videogames looking to make friends

Captain Blue's Strings

Hungry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@Stiff Knees I have a soft spot for Minish Cap and Four Swords games, but Ocarina of Time above all. It felt the most revolutionary when it jumped to 3D.

Entrance Hall Buddychap
      Crazy Blue Leaguer Chap
      Video Gaming Assistchap

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

minish cap, love that one! this year i made a vaati cosplay! finally found a male non link character that looked like a manageable costume to make so i went for it. might be the most underrated Zelda game out there that's for sure
      (aside from maybe the oracle games)

which reminds me, my favourites are definitely majoras mask & oracle of seasons, followed by a link between worlds and oracle of ages. haven't played breath of the wild yet though

Captain Blue's Strings

Hungry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

The simpler portable games are often overlooked apart from the original NES ones and Link to the Past. That sounds a great costume, Vaati looks quite similar to Link yet never gets the love. So many overlooked bad guys - Agahnim, Veran, Yuga, Chancellor Cole...

Hi @rachel1712 you'll know how to get around better than most of us then. Don't accidentally become everyone's tour guide and have some fun, BAGC should have a mix of all your interests there.

Entrance Hall Buddychap
      Crazy Blue Leaguer Chap
      Video Gaming Assistchap

onox and vaati(minish cap specifically) are my favorite boss fights in the whole series, reeeeally enjoyed those two.
      id post pictures but idk how on mobile lol. i made an enormous plushie of eyeball monster vaati with like a meter long wingspan but sadly it's the reason why i didn't bring that costume to England with me, itd cost a whole nother plane ticket

CMC Head Moderator
      Dem deadlines be creepin up on me :P

Friendly

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Hey! I'm Mel or LikkleMel

Will be one of the presenters on stage during the con so yeh thats a thing! I love Black Butler, MLP (if you couldn't tell ) and Tomb Raider Recently got into Once upon a time!

1. My name is Myles, Mercurial is just my online name for gaming and forums
      2. My hobbies are painting, sewing, cosplay, mixed martial arts and anything related to history/classics
      3. Question... hmm, I haven't watched a new anime series in a while so what's one anime you think everybody should watch at least once? Preferably not something that’s 200-300 episodes Am a lawyer so don’t have as much time as I’d like.

@Stiff Knees Ocarina of Time has a special place in my heart because it was one of the first games I completed, but I also really love Majora’s Mask, I like the totally different tone it has from Ocarina.

@MrMurphseeksLookAtMe - My perfect scenery would look like Rivendell I think! All clean edges and intricate detail.

Hi all I am Ryan but I go by Rai

I have been at the Bristol anime con for near 3 or so years now and I am based in the tcg area, I am also in to anime especially sci-fi stuff ��
      My question is this if you could have any super power from an anime what would it be and why ? And how would you use that power.

See you guys later

My name's Michael
      Nintendo and disney geek
      Will be wearing a pikachu onesie on Saturday :-D

Captain Blue's Strings

Hungry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

@Mercurial - That's a little bit of paradise there. If you want slightly older anime I'd of course throw Hellsing your way. More recently I'm starting to get into 91 days. 13 episodes so far, but I don't think it will actually reach 91. Chicago warring families in anime form. We don't see too many gangster types in animation so I was excited by how unique it felt.

@link-knight - the power of rubber would be nice like Luffy. Would help with defence if anyone picks a fight, plus easier to reach places. The fact he got it from an insatiable appetite helps as well, as I can eat non stop too.

Heya @Simplysomething - I'm sure you'll get a buzz going on the Saturday. Lucky you'll be one of the originals allowed outside of their pokeball most of the time!

Entrance Hall Buddychap
      Crazy Blue Leaguer Chap
      Video Gaming Assistchap

Administrator
      HooHooHoo!

Awesome

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

So! Which of you are NEW to BAGC and which of you have been before?

@Ferefire 100% new! I've been to loads of conventions in London, and a few in Plymouth, but I've only been in Bristol for just over a year, so haven't done this one yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information