zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: The Song Name Game Ver. 2

Asking Alexandria -- The Irony Of Your Perfection
      Click for my DmC: Devil May Cry (Definitive Edition) blog - updated 2/20/2018 at 10:02 AM | Click for my first poem: "They Drag Me Under" | Click for my second poem: "Scattered Fear" | Click for my AL Journal
      (Vergil Tribute) - Tears Don't Fall -by- Bullet For My Valentine - Let's go! With blood shot eyes, I watch you sleeping. The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading. Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong! The path I walk is in the wrong direction! There's always someone fucking hanging on! Can anybody help me makes things better?! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home. Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home. The moments died, I hear no screaming. The visions left inside me are slowly fading. Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong! The path I walk is in the wrong direction! There's always someone fucking hanging on! Can anybody help me make things better?! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home. Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls, the guilty to come home. This battered room I've seen before. The broken bones they heal no more, no more. With my last breath I'm choking. Will this ever end, I'm hoping. My world is over one more time. Let's go! Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong! The path I walk is in the wrong direction! There's always someone fucking hanging on! Can anybody help me make things better?! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home. Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come... back! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home.

Just pre-ordered for Alcon

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

House Of Cards - Madina Lake

Son of Sparda
      "Damn you, Dante."

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Disturbed -- God Of The Mind
      Click for my DmC: Devil May Cry (Definitive Edition) blog - updated 2/20/2018 at 10:02 AM | Click for my first poem: "They Drag Me Under" | Click for my second poem: "Scattered Fear" | Click for my AL Journal
      (Vergil Tribute) - Tears Don't Fall -by- Bullet For My Valentine - Let's go! With blood shot eyes, I watch you sleeping. The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading. Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong! The path I walk is in the wrong direction! There's always someone fucking hanging on! Can anybody help me makes things better?! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home. Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home. The moments died, I hear no screaming. The visions left inside me are slowly fading. Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong! The path I walk is in the wrong direction! There's always someone fucking hanging on! Can anybody help me make things better?! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home. Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls, the guilty to come home. This battered room I've seen before. The broken bones they heal no more, no more. With my last breath I'm choking. Will this ever end, I'm hoping. My world is over one more time. Let's go! Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong! The path I walk is in the wrong direction! There's always someone fucking hanging on! Can anybody help me make things better?! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home. Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come... back! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home.

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

The Anthem - Good Charlotte

Son of Sparda
      "Damn you, Dante."

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Disturbed -- The Game

Stabbity! Stab! Stab!
      Fuck it all.

Depressed

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Games People Play - The Alan Parsons Project

Crispy Blue M&Ms

Hungry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Pantera - Projects in the Jungle
      "A gentleman never leaves a puzzle unsolved..."

Entrance Hall Buddychap
      Entertainment Zone Anchorchap
      Crazy Blue Leaguer Chap
      Video Gaming Assistchap

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome to the Jungle - Guns & Roses

Crispy Blue M&Ms

Hungry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Manic Street Preachers - Welcome To The Dead Zone

Entrance Hall Buddychap
      Crazy Blue Leaguer Chap
      Video Gaming Assistchap

"I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I think I know, I don't think I think."

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Dead Or Alive - Infernal

Son of Sparda
      "Damn you, Dante."

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Static-X -- Dead World

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

The World Is Not Enough- Garbage

Stabbity! Stab! Stab!
      Fuck it all.

Depressed

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Garbage Can Ballet - Harry Nilsson

Son of Sparda
      "Damn you, Dante."

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Soil -- Can You Heal Me

Crispy Blue M&Ms

Hungry

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Skillet - Kill Me, Heal Me

Entrance Hall Buddychap
      Crazy Blue Leaguer Chap
      Video Gaming Assistchap

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread Information