Writer Colin R Parsons shall be joining our ever growing guest lineup for Bristol Anime & Gaming Con this 7-8 October (tickets available @ www.bristolanimecon.com). He will be hosting a talk on sci-fi, fantasy and steampunk writing as well as a Q&A.

Iím Colin R Parsons, and I write childrenís and YA fiction. I was born in south Wales and have lived there all my life. Iím a full-time author and Iíve been writing seriously for about fifteen years, and this has culminated into a plethora of books.
The Wizardsí Kingdom trilogy was my first series, filled with fun, action and suspense. I went on to write and publish The Curious World Series Ė a two-book adventure set in a parallel universe. Since then Iíve written and published Crank Tech One: DESTRUCTION, and its prequel IU-137 - my first dabble into science fiction. The next book penned was House of Darke, a fast and furious adventure set in a weird house in the middle of know-where Ė with all sorts of strange events taking place.
D.I.S.C. Direct Interface Shadow Control is my next novel, with more books on the way.
Iím a writer, but my main source of work is doing events, such as running presentations and workshops in schools. Iím also asked to do talks at many venues and institutes, for a variety of organisations and reading circles, including book fairs and festivals.

I love my job, and if you want to know more about me and my books then please visit my website:
www.colinrparsons.com