"Damn you, Dante."

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: Hey Nana, do you remember the first day we met? [YukiChan & D Va]

I canceled Dissidia and the guide so I won't have to wait so long to get something else. ^.^;
      Click for my DmC: Devil May Cry (Definitive Edition) blog - updated 2/20/2018 at 10:02 AM | Click for my first poem: "They Drag Me Under" | Click for my second poem: "Scattered Fear" | Click for my AL Journal
      (Vergil Tribute) - Tears Don't Fall -by- Bullet For My Valentine - Let's go! With blood shot eyes, I watch you sleeping. The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading. Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong! The path I walk is in the wrong direction! There's always someone fucking hanging on! Can anybody help me makes things better?! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home. Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home. The moments died, I hear no screaming. The visions left inside me are slowly fading. Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong! The path I walk is in the wrong direction! There's always someone fucking hanging on! Can anybody help me make things better?! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home. Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls, the guilty to come home. This battered room I've seen before. The broken bones they heal no more, no more. With my last breath I'm choking. Will this ever end, I'm hoping. My world is over one more time. Let's go! Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong! The path I walk is in the wrong direction! There's always someone fucking hanging on! Can anybody help me make things better?! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home. Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come... back! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home.

Idol Goddess
      Thrilling One Way! <3

Innocent

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

That's fair lol

I just want Tuesday to hurry up so I can play Dynasty Warriors 9

"(Trap in Dice) I want to start
      (Trap in Night) From a trap of love
      (Trap in Heart) While dancing, playing the roulette of life"

Son of Sparda
      "Damn you, Dante."

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

The only thing I don't like about the Dynasty Warriors games is you can't save mid-campaign. >.< At least the ones I ever played you couldn't.
      Click for my DmC: Devil May Cry (Definitive Edition) blog - updated 2/20/2018 at 10:02 AM | Click for my first poem: "They Drag Me Under" | Click for my second poem: "Scattered Fear" | Click for my AL Journal
      (Vergil Tribute) - Tears Don't Fall -by- Bullet For My Valentine - Let's go! With blood shot eyes, I watch you sleeping. The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading. Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong! The path I walk is in the wrong direction! There's always someone fucking hanging on! Can anybody help me makes things better?! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home. Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home. The moments died, I hear no screaming. The visions left inside me are slowly fading. Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong! The path I walk is in the wrong direction! There's always someone fucking hanging on! Can anybody help me make things better?! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home. Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls, the guilty to come home. This battered room I've seen before. The broken bones they heal no more, no more. With my last breath I'm choking. Will this ever end, I'm hoping. My world is over one more time. Let's go! Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong! The path I walk is in the wrong direction! There's always someone fucking hanging on! Can anybody help me make things better?! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home. Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come... back! Your tears don't fall, they crash around me. Her conscious calls the guilty to come home.

Idol Goddess
      Thrilling One Way! <3

Innocent

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

You could do that in DW 8 lol

Son of Sparda
      "Damn you, Dante."

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Oh sweet!! How about 9? Or do you not know yet?

Idol Goddess
      Thrilling One Way! <3

Innocent

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

DW 9 comes out on Tuesday, so no I don't know yet XD

Son of Sparda
      "Damn you, Dante."

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Oh yeah. lol Sorry~ ^.^;

How was your day?

Idol Goddess
      Thrilling One Way! <3

Innocent

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

I am so pumped for it though!

It was okay...spent most of it at work lol

You?

Son of Sparda
      "Damn you, Dante."

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Bah! Humbug!! xD Work is so not fun. But you've got to pay the bills, so I guess it's a necessity. Well... unless you pawn some stuff or rob a bank, which I don't condone.

It's so awesome to be excited for and anticipating games coming out! I feel the same wat about FighterZ! ^.^ It looks so friggin SWEET!!!

Idol Goddess
      Thrilling One Way! <3

Innocent

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Well actually it more pays for my expensive hobbies and funding my Love Live addiction XD

Yeah, unike Dissidia NT, DW 9 will not disappoint me

Son of Sparda
      "Damn you, Dante."

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Ohh. Well those are still necessities. More to keep from losing your mind worrying about work and bills aalll the time. That's what I'd be like anyway.

tehehe

Silly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by MakiChan View Post
      Well actually it more pays for my expensive hobbies and funding my Love Live addiction XD

Yeah, unike Dissidia NT, DW 9 will not disappoint me
      kool =]

Idol Goddess
      Thrilling One Way! <3

Innocent

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim Vergil View Post
      Ohh. Well those are still necessities. More to keep from losing your mind worrying about work and bills aalll the time. That's what I'd be like anyway.
      Love Live is my life! As is gaming and cosplaying....so yeah I need them XD

I pay the bills first though XD

Son of Sparda
      "Damn you, Dante."

zzzz

Country
      USA

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries
      AL Points

Nuuu! Nu bills till yuw have fun!! ^.^

Idol Goddess
      Thrilling One Way! <3

Innocent

Country
      UK

Awards Showcase

AL Points

I have to do them first, otherwise I'll forget and overspend XD